12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Teal, Ice, Violet
I have most colors of this glitter because I love it so much. Hands down the best cosmetic glitter I've tried (besides a chunky one I had from MAC about 12 years ago!) I use it with their glitter glue on my eyes and it stays all day. You can also pat this on a liquid lipstick for a glitter lip look; this works particularly well with Violet glitter and Nyx liquid suede in Amethyst.
Nicole
Nicole "Queen" J.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
Does exactly what it says! As a person with not only oily skin, but hooded eyelids as well; I've always had a hard time with glitter. I recently purchased this, and am beyond excited with the results! No fall out, and stay where you put it.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Rialto , CA
The NYX face and body glitters are amazing! I am completely in love with them! Not only did they please me but pleased my clients as well. A little goes a long way, very easy apply! Make sure to pick up the NYX glitter glue for great application results!
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is simply amazing.
For applying loose glitter, this primer is scent free and is translucent when dried. It lasts all day, and for the price, it is very reasonable. Unless you are a glitter fairy, this product will last you a long time! I don't wear glitter daily so I still have lots of product left . The packaging is holographic and reminds me of a unicorn!! I am in love.
Yaneth S.
Yaneth S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer, Blue
NYX Face and Body Glitter I had went into ulta looking for some glitters and ran into the nyx glitter section. I got the (glI01) glitter it's like a blue color (my favorite color) and the glitter primer. As soon as I got home I started playing with it and i love it it's so easy and quick you don't have to wait a long time for the primer to set maybe in like 5seconds and your ready to put on your glitter. I just recently ordered more colors cant wait to review them !
Heather M.
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
I recently purchased this from Ulta. It comes in an easy to use squeeze tube and it's a slightly thick, creamy consistency. I applied loose glitter over this primer with absolutely no fallout!!! It also held the glitter in place for 10 hours, still no fallout! It also removed easily when I was ready to remove it! This is an essential product for anyone working with loose glitter!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Clinton , TN
Review for: Crystal, Gunmetal
I love this product! It is such a great price and a little goes a long way. The glitter goes on nicely. It's pretty smooth to the touch on your eyelid and it's not uncomfortable to wear at all. I pack this on my eyelid with a brush after I've laid down glitter glue. It lasts until you take it off. I would definitely recommend.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Review for: Violet
I bought this for a halloween costume where I dressed as an alien. It was SO EASY TO APPLY. I have never really used loose glitter and was very nervous, but it was effortless. I used it along with the NYX glitter glue and it stayed in place throughout a night of partying. I love it and have purchase more colors.
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
I really like how this came out on my eye look, first time trying and it looks really good, but of course it has fall off and you definitely have to use a good glitter primer to prevent that, the container is very small but you don't need a lot for it to look shimmering.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Colorado Springs
I LOVE THESE GLITTERS. i apply mine w a foundation brush with the glitter primer and they stay on all day long, there is a lot of fallout but usually ill put a piece of paper under my eye while i apply the glitter, im looking forward to buying all the different colors. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?