BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
Fallon A.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Bronze
Okay, so glitter is glitter but this glitter is amazing and for such an outstanding price!! It always sticks with the glitter glue and it catches the light beautifully. I refuse to do a bronze smiley eye without this glitter!!! 10/10 would recommend
Lexi B.
Superior, WI
Review for: Rose, Bronze
This are my go to glitters they are so rich and color and easy to apply with the MYX glitter primer. I've done so many eye looks with them and one super nice pro is that the glitter doesn't burn your eyes! 10/10 recommend to others very affordable
Kaely R.
Chariton, IA
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Ice, Gold
Seriously love this glitter. I used with the NYX glitter glue and it goes on and once on it stays. Apply easily I’ve used both my finger and brushes for application both came out beautiful. I just love this glitter. Definitely recommend to anyone.
emily h.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Silver, Glitter Primer, Gunmetal, Gold
One of my favorite glitters to use on the eye! They make such a great formula for an affordable price! They have so many shade options and i can't wait to collect them all. Would recommend to anyone who wants to expand their makeup collection!!!
Kara G.
Calhoun , TN
Review for: Bronze
I absolute love NYX body and eye glitter! I always pair mine with the NYX glitter primer and it stays all day! All of their glitters are such a hit and I would definitely recommend! If you haven't tried these out, definitely give them a try!
Aubrey N.
Asheboro, NC
Review for: Gold
I love this glitter. It's so pretty and stands out a lot. It's very pigmented. All you have to do is use the nyx glitter primer before you apply it and it lasts all day long. If you're wanting a dramatic glam glitter look you will love this.
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
Review for: Rose, Silver, Gunmetal
These glitters are so pigmented and so pretty. I use them for Eyeshadow with the primer and it doesn't crease or come off unless I take it off. Comfortable and affordable. I've bought about 4 of them and would definitely purchase again.
Nette R.
Livermore
I love these glitters for all year and especially for Halloween looks to add pops of color. They last a long time and are very pigmented I have almost all the colors and can't wait to see what they come out with this year for Halloween
Bria A.
michigan
Review for: Glitter Primer
omg so nyx is the goat! definitely my go to for everything!! i loveee their glitters oh so much! theyre pretty cheap akd have sooo much product in them! the glitter primer is the best!! works just as well as higher brands glitter glue!
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
i have always struggle getting shimmer eyeshadow to really show up on my eye lids and not have a crazy amount of fall out. this primer has put and end to my struggle! i can finally wear shimmery and glittery shades and they last all day long! great product at an affordable price!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.