BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Juliana F.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Blue
I love this glitter!!! It is so beautiful and bright and I love to apply it to my eyes. Right now I have been trying out Halloween looks and this is super good for Halloween looks. I would definitely recommend it. Just make sure to have glitter glue as well!!
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Other
I own most of the colors, they are my favorite glitter for makeup. they wear so well and stay on all day especially if you use them with NYX glitter primer. These are easy to apply, I was even able to teach a friend how to use them within a couple of minutes
Cristina Z.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Copper
I have mostly all of the color's and they are soo beautiful! They are easy to apply very glittery, affordable, and easy to find at ulta or any store that carries NYX, they should definitely come out with more color's! I totally recommend these for the price!
candineiry n.
Review for: Gold
This glitter works magic. Makes any and every look pop out and stand out. I put on eye shadow primer where ever I applied it and it sticks on to dear life. Received compliments all night long . Even used it for my eye lids and it looks great with eye shadow
Autumn B.
Beatrice, AL
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I love these glitters. I have them in every color. They are very pigmented and a little really goes a long way. It's extremely build-able also. The only con is it gets everywhere but I expect that with all loose glitters. I will definitely purchase more!
Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Crystal, Ice
These glitters are amazing for use on the eyes! They last a while with a glitter glue. The white one in particular wasn't a true white and had blue and green undertones which I didn't like. The crystal one however was beautiful! I will purchase again!
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
i havent exactly used this for face or body cosmetic purposes yet, however, i have this in several colors to dip my nails in during my gel manicure for that "rockstar" nail look. works amazing. must be used with the polish and curing light though***
Fallon A.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Bronze
Okay, so glitter is glitter but this glitter is amazing and for such an outstanding price!! It always sticks with the glitter glue and it catches the light beautifully. I refuse to do a bronze smiley eye without this glitter!!! 10/10 would recommend
Lexi B.
Superior, WI
Review for: Rose, Bronze
This are my go to glitters they are so rich and color and easy to apply with the MYX glitter primer. I've done so many eye looks with them and one super nice pro is that the glitter doesn't burn your eyes! 10/10 recommend to others very affordable
Kaely R.
Chariton, IA
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Ice, Gold
Seriously love this glitter. I used with the NYX glitter glue and it goes on and once on it stays. Apply easily I’ve used both my finger and brushes for application both came out beautiful. I just love this glitter. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?