BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Jasae R.
I bought these glitters at Ulta for around 6.99-7.99 don't remember the price, you can also buy them at any beauty supply store. And the NYX website. They are perfect for Any eye make up look, it gives a bolder look. it's safe to say you can put it In your hair too lol. I absolutely love these glitters I had to get one in every color. So the glitter can stay on you have to use a glitter glue, the one I used was from TooFace but NYX has one too. But I never tired it.
Ashlyne M.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Let me just say i searched everywhere for this glitter primer because I did not want to spend loads on a primer if I was just a beginner with glitter. I am impressed with this product because you barely have to use any so a little goes a long way! My only complaint is that it is not very long-wearing, as my glitter does crease after a few hours. I finally found this product at an Ulta i stopped into on vacation after just ordering it online so now I own two of these, which is no problem for me considering they are ALWAYS out of stock at my local Ulta.
naomia e.
Review for: Rose, Crystal more...
love these the only splitter i will put on my eyes i have no complaints any errors with this product is a user error because skitter isn’t always the easiest thing
Lauren S.
I LOVE THIS GLITTER. I purchased this in the color "rose" for my college formal and it worked perfectly! I couldn't be any happier with the results. The primer that goes with the glitter isn't necessary. Just spray your brush with setting spray and then pack the glitter on! It won't move and doesn't fall on your face or in your eyes. I highly recommend it. The ONLY reason that I am giving this product 4 stars rather than 5 is because the color "ice" is not true to the color that it appears to be. When in the bottle, it appears white. However, it contains green flecks within the white and when applied, the green is all that you see. Other than that, this glitter is incredible!
Jiselle O.
Fairburn, GA
Love this glitter really amazing for any look. You do need a glue for it though but NYx has a amazing one that works really good. This glitter can get messy at times but it's really easy to just dust off your face not like others. It last all day and there's no fall out. I did this look on my sister friend for a wedding she was a bridesmaid and she loved it and it lasted all night. Also I recently did this blue and gold look on me and the glitter added a pretty touch really recommend it.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I got the NYX loose glitter today and I absolutely love it! You need to purchase the NYX glitter glue to use as a glue/primer that will adhere and secure the loose glitter! It is so pretty and will make any eyeshadow pop! I really wanted the rose gold glitter but sadly my ulta was out of it so I settled for the copper which looks very similar! Glittery eyeshadow is definitely trending right now! So if you want to add some sparkle to your life then I highly recommend the NYX loose glitters! But again don't forget to grab the NYX glitter glue!
Amanda B.
Maryville
Sometimes I like using glitter on my eyes and this product is affordable and does the job. I suggest using a glitter primer before you apply and leave your baking powder on because there is fallout
Andrea C.
Review for: Glitter Primer, Bronze, Gold more...
If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would pros it keeps the glitter in place stays on all night and cons I have none it works really good I thought it was affordable I got it on ulta.com at the time they had a sale on all NYX cosmetics so you would buy one and get one free I got 2 of these for the price of one the primer is smooth goes on easily and holds all the glitter so sure you have a few fall outs but it's mostly from what you use to put on the glitter because the glue holds it on good I use it with different types of glitter eye kandy glitter and the NYX one as well works great would highly recommend it to friends
Jessica L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Crystal more...
I absolutely LOVE NYX Face and Body Glitter! I use it with NYX Glitter Primer. Using them together makes for a beautiful, mess free application with very little fallout and looks that last all day...or night. These glitters help me achieve a much better look than my pressed glitters and until I discover NYX Face and Body Glitter, I thought pressed glitter was the best. The loose glitter from NYX gives a much more glam, sparkly effect. It's an extremely hard decision but I think my favorite color right now is crystal. It's a beautiful, prismatic, silvery color. Whenever I do a glitter look now, I reach for my NYX Face and Body Glitters and Primer! Thanks for yet another great product, NYX!!! NYX Face and Body Glitter
Kim M.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
If there is one drugstore product I would recommend it would be this. It makes your shadows pop and doesn't allow for any fallout. I got this for an event because I wanted my metallic shadows to really stand out and they did! I even use it sometimes day to day just to make my shadows with shimmer or glitter pop. The only issue with this product is that you can't really blend over it. I have to do my entire eye look (aside from lids) and have it blended perfectly and then I dab this on my lids with my finger and then pack on glitter or glitter shadows over the top. Don't use this primer all over your eye if you only want glitter on your lid and dab it on, don't rub it in. If you know how to use this properly it can totally transform your eye looks and is so worth the money. The only downside was I had to track it down for months because it is always sold out
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.