12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Taina R.
Taina R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer
I absolutely love making an eye look pop and what better way than to add glitter!!!! This formula that Nyx created is absolutely magical!!! The glitter literally doesn't budge or smear at all!!! I recommend this to everyone who loves glitter as much as me!! Definitely should be a staple in your makeup collection
Erin V.
Erin V.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Crystal
This is easily the cheapest and most beautiful holographic glitter THAT IS EYE SAFE. I always throw a little on when I feel like I need a little extra something. I always get compliments when I wear it! I mean cmon what girl doesn't like a little sparkle?? This one is hard to get your hands on but once I see it I buy them all if I can~
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Crystal
These are amazing for all things makeup. Whether it's Glam makeup or editorial, these glitters work great. They are milled perfectly so they are safe to use on the eyes and body. They have an amazing shade selection!! Definitely recommend these to have in a kit or for special effects makeup! NYX Face and Body Glitter
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter glue is amazing!!! It's super affordable and the tube comes packed with product. It's very easy to apply though it does get tacky really fast. I like that though. You smooth some on and it'll start to get tacky (you have to work fast) and it's a great base for glitter and eyeshadows. I use mine as an eyeshadow primer and it's the one primer that really helps my eyeshadow stick and last all day. It's amazing.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing. I love Nyx products because they are so affordable. This glitter glue is a dupe for the Too Faced one and does an amazing job at keeping glitter on all night! When you squirt it out, it looks like a nude color but goes on transparent. It is similar to the was the Urban Decay Primer Potion looks. Just like eyelash glue, you do have to wait until this gets tacky to put the glitter on!
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
This stuff is gold for any special events that you have! I am an actress and also love using it on stage. It is shimmery and has impressive staying power. I was worried it would just fall off, but it stayed on for hours. Plus, it didn't irritate my skin or eyes and is affordable. It comes in every color you could want. I would totally recommend!
Anastasia Y.
Anastasia Y.
Mililani, HI
New inexpensive Gold pick today at CVS! Amazing pigments and an amazing price range:) I wish they were stocked on glitter glue but I'll check tmwr. I can't wait to add to my look. I will definitely be buying more because they have a variety of colors! #Amen
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Killeen, TX
These are so fun! What girl doesnt love glitter?! They come in so many different colors and look great. It will not apply if you do not have glitter primer/glitter glue on!! It adds that perfect finishing touch to any of your favorite looks. All glitter has a little bit of fallout so of course this one does too, but not too bad.
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
This glitter really packs a punch. It is best paired with their glitter primer and it stays on all day that way! There is super minimal fallout (again, with primer) and it catches the light in just the right way. I recommend using a piece of clear tape to remove any glitter fallout from your face before heading out for the day!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Teal, Ice, Violet
I have most colors of this glitter because I love it so much. Hands down the best cosmetic glitter I've tried (besides a chunky one I had from MAC about 12 years ago!) I use it with their glitter glue on my eyes and it stays all day. You can also pat this on a liquid lipstick for a glitter lip look; this works particularly well with Violet glitter and Nyx liquid suede in Amethyst.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?