BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this glitter primer for almost every show. I like that a little goes a long way and that it sticks pretty well and isn't too stiff. It's almost invisible and easy to blend. I think the one flaw is that it is prone to creasing and so your glitter may bunch up in places.
Victoria U.
Norristown, PA
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Gold
Best glitters you can get at the drugstore - and maybe the only! Nyx is one of the best drugstore brands out there. These glitters in combo with their glitter glue are a gorgeous addition to any eye look that needs a punch. Super affordable as well! What's not to love?
katie g.
Review for: Gunmetal
This glitter is fabulous! I use it often for body painting and festival makeup. The glitter grains aren't too big nor too small which is wonderful, and when used with the NYX glitter primer, it stays on all day with minimal fallout. The shade range is great also.
Jacob P.
Iowa City
Review for: Crystal
This loose glitter was EVERYTHING. On my birthday I wanted to go overtop and this glitter really made my look. It looked wonderful in pictures and I got so many compliments from it. I really want to try out different colors in this glitter set because it was fantastic!
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Glitter Primer
If I had to recommend one glitter primer this would be it. You can't beat the price because it's only six bucks and works magically. If you buy it at Ulta you can get a glitter with it for half off it's a great date for the two faced one and you're only paying six dollars instead of 20
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
Love love love these glitters very affordable and last all day and used with a good glitter glue will not budge. I highly recommend these and they're very pigmented.
Jackie Y.
Hastings, MN
Review for: Crystal
Love this glitter!! Decently priced, stayed on a LONG time when using NYX glitter glue. I used as an eyeshadow and will be trying it on my lips next! Was a little difficult to get off, but what glitter isn’t. I can’t wait to try other colors too!
Amber B.
Columbus, IN
This glitter is absolutely stunning! The price is amazing. I don't know how they get such high quality product at such a low price. I am beyond impressed with these loose glitters. I will be purchasing all three colors available. I recommend pairing them with the NYX glitter primer in the photo. It's hands down the best glitter primer.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Review for: Ice
All the shades in these glitters are amazing. The are incredibly affordable and work just as well as any other. All you need is a glitter glue and you are ready to go. The glitter is fine enough that it doesn't look cheap and they have such a great range of colors.
Jessica D.
Works great! You can not beat the price, easy to apply and long lasting. I recommend this product highly. Major con is the variety of colors and the quality. Great for all skin types! I recommend this product to make a statement or festivities, Halloween for example.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.