12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer
I bought this from ulta and I'm so happy with this purchase. Because I have a more olive skin tone I find it hard for color to really pop on my eyelids. And I love glitter and metallic shadows. This has tremendously helped with that issue. There's no fallout with those shimmery shadows and It lasts all day and the colors are true to pan
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Ice
This glitter is so cute with any make up look! I love this glitter to take any makeup look to the next step! Very glittery! I use this glitter in combination to there glitter glue! I was recently in Las Vegas and they had a store they had such a good variety of make up products. I wish they had the same variety inside of Walgreens! I love love love this brand!!!
NapsandFraps B.
NapsandFraps B.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Gold
I recently bought the NYX glitter and also the glitter primer and together they are amazing! I put it on top of a gold eyeshadow and it gave it that extra pop that it needed! It lasts all day and it is definitely is an amazing alternative to high end glitter. For the fall out, I just take a piece of tape and it picks up the unwanted flecks of glitter amazingly!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I wish someone would have told me glitter primer was a thing sooner. I purchased a bunch of glitters online just to realize I had no way of making them stick. I tried eyelash glue (it was a disaster. Seriously don't do it) before realizing NYX had a glitter primer. Now I'm in love. It's perfect. I found it at Ulta and the price isn't too bad
Maritza O.
Maritza O.
Modesto, Ca
I absolutely love this product great for a night out!It is long wearing I usually apply it with a glitter glue or sometimes use eyelash glue to apply it and it stays on all night product does not move around. And it's great for oily eyelids NYX has a lot of colors to pick from.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I think this is an effective product I just wish  they had this product in a  jar as well because that way I could use my brush to dip into it and  apply. I however don't think there is any kind of glue out  there that can help the fall out on application because its glitter and it gets every where even when you don't want it to. But once the glitter is applied to this primer it stays all day long. I will   be buying again.
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Amazing product for such a cheap price. These glitters are great for any skin tone. They will pop out no matter what. They last all day with a good primer. I have repurchased these products already and I will continue to do so. Definitely buildable. Purchased these in copper, bronze and teal.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Rutland
Review for: Glitter Primer
I just purchased this glitter primer and i must say... im impressed! Alot of primers don't do the trick, I've had very few actually hold my eye shadow all day.. let alone hold my glitter in place. But NYX glitter primer works AMAZING! It held my NYX eye glitter ALL DAY and into most of the night... I couldn't believe it. It's a must have product now! If I could give it 10 stars, I would! Love love love it.
Sage F.
Sage F.
St Petersburg, FL
These glitters are amazing! So many different colors to choose from! I think I have gold, silver, and white. Pretty basic, but I definitely want to get more. They are just like MAC glitters, but they are so much cheaper, so you are getting a much better deal. The NYX glitter glue is also awesome. These two products work seamlessly together.
Taina R.
Taina R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer
I absolutely love making an eye look pop and what better way than to add glitter!!!! This formula that Nyx created is absolutely magical!!! The glitter literally doesn't budge or smear at all!!! I recommend this to everyone who loves glitter as much as me!! Definitely should be a staple in your makeup collection
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?