12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Wood Dale, IL
I really wanted glitter and I finally found these at ulta, but when I bought them felt like I was settling because I had been looking online forever at more expensive ones. Well actually I was super wrong, these were such a good price and the colors are beautiful. I also got the NYX glitter primer and I'm also a fan of that. It wears long and looks so beautiful!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
I've never received so many compliments in one day on my eyes alone! It was sort of unbelievable! This glitter is life! I like to use mine with the glitter glue by NYX as well or just my UD primer potion. They both work just find and keep my eyes sparkling all day and night. I have the bronze one and can't wait to go buy all of the other ones
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Toledo, OH
I have the pink colored one and I fell in love with it. I seriously need to buy all the other colors. I love everything about it, the packaging, the applicator & the size. I would def recommend. Very great purchase and inexpensive for such great glitter. I did a makeup look using this for my birthday and I loved how it turned out.
Jeanette P.
Jeanette P.
Duncan, OK
Nyx glitters are great for several reasons! They're very affordable, come in several colors, easy to use, and will last all day with a good glitter glue! Only down side is it's glitter so you gotta be careful around the eyes. I own 4 colors and want to get them all! They're great for jazzing up any eye look.
Keana H.
Keana H.
Taunton, MA
This glitter is life changing! It lasted all night on a sweaty wwe event and after 8 hours still looks flawless! I highly recommend! It works way better with the glitter glue! They have so many shades there's a color for every skin tone and a color for everyone to choose from! 10 out of 10 would recommend
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Inexpensive glitter that is incredible! I love to use glitter every now in then, but don't like to spend a fortune. These are amazing and there are a ton of colors to pick from! I love laying down my too faced glitter glue first and it sticks to that really well and last all day without fallout! Love!!
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
For the longest time I would buy those cheap little stcky pressed glitters that would last 2 days before they grew mold and it was more of a big glob of sticky stuff on my eyes than glitter. Nyx has changed that and now I can go out all day with beautiful glittery eye makeup that last all night long!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have this in the red shade and it is so beautiful! Definitely hard to find, but for good reason, they're amazing! I layered this on top of liquid liner and used lash glue as my adhesive and it didn't budge all day and night! The glitters shine beautifully when the light is shined on it as well!
Nakeya R.
Nakeya R.
Locust Grove, GA
If anyone can't tell I'm a huge fan of nyx products. These glitters are beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing. I use these paired with nyx glitter glue and my eyeshadow stays looking fantastic all day long! If you're looking for a inexpensive product that gets the job done.... Here it is!
Skylar T.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
This stuff is the real deal! I use it when I do makeup for proms, I use this and the girls love it! You put it in with the primer and it does not budge! I use it for eyes, and put it on their lids and does not go anywhere. I have wore it myself and it does not get in the eyes or anything.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?