12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Janay H.
Janay H.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Rose, Silver, Bronze, Blue
Personally own about 4 of these ! I use them for special occasions and events like cheerleading . I have small almond shaped hooded eyes and this product sits nicely on my lids . The NYX glitter glue helps this product stay in place , applies easier and is long lasting . Fall out may be a slight issue so I suggest doing eyes first before face to be able to remove fall out on the face .
Yasmine V.
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I'm a total whore LOL, and this is one of the best. Real fine glitter that shimmers beautifully in the light. I apply the nyx glitter glue with a flat synthetic in a thin layer over the eye shadow then either use another flat synthetic brush or a big fluffy brush, depending on how hevaily I want to apply it, to apply to glitter.
Hoping to pick them all up when black friday sales roll around. I used the shade Gunmetal in this picture.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
These are my favorite! I love how it's such a fine glitter and not so chunky. I bought this for my makeup for Halloween and it looked good still at the end of the night. I wish I had all the colors. And all I can say is they are beautiful. I used color 02
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
My absolute favorite! I fell in love with this glitter when I purchased it. The glitter is so fine that it applies real well with the Nyx glitter primer. I almost use glitter in every single makeup look I do and it's the bomb.com words can't descr I be how amazing this is. Never in my life have I tried an amazing glitter, not only that but the range of colors Nyx has!! Love love love!
Alex F.
Alex F.
Hands down my favorite glitter ever! This paired with the nyx glitter glue is amazinggggg. They are pigmented and super shimmery. There might be some fallout depending on what glue you use. But if you use the nyx glue there's literally no mess. I wore this for a new years look and I got so many compliments.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Blue
I like this product I recommend i like because it's brilliant matte blue I like it this colors it's more for the nights best for tan skin the makeup it's pretty good colors I would like to buy again I recommend it's i would like to recommend to others I love it
Kaliska c.
Kaliska c.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I absolutely LOVE! This glitter primer it's the absolute best I've tried. I never have any glitter fallout and it all stays put! No creasing no "sludge" feeling like I've had with other glitter primers. After a VERY long night I accidentally fell asleep in my makeup and the next morning when I went to wash my face it was STILL there and very flawless like I just applied it. Its VERY reliable and its definitely my go to from here on out!
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
It is great for glitter application I was a little worry about buying it before, because I didn't think it would work that great but it does! My glitter stays all day, I recommend this to anyone who loves glitter! This product will make wonders!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this product to apply NYX pigment and glitter to my daughter for her cheer competitions and this glitter primer holds the glitter and pigment in place until we take it off. We have zero problems with glitter falling on her face or in her eye. Lasts through hours of activity. I also sometimes apply to my eyelids to hold a shimmer shadow in place. Very impressed with how great things look after so long. Great price point and great quality.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Silver
The Nyx Face and Body glitters are probably the most high quality glitters you will purchase. It is a loose glitter so it can get messy but with the Nyx Glitter Glue it is guaranteed to stay on your lid or wherever you apply all day. With a variety of colors, it's easy to find and mix the perfect glitter colors for you. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?