BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
Review for: Rose
I find myself using this glitter more often than I planned on when I purchased it for my cousin's homecoming makeup. When paired with the nyx glitter primer, it makes for a gorgeous look! This is probably the best glitter I've ever used.
Bernadine L.
Sandwich, IL
Review for: Gold
LOVE this! It gives so much life to my makeup applications! You can apply a little bit to give your makeup a little umph or you can apply it all over and be spotted from the moon! You have to use glitter glue with it and there's quite a bit of fall out as expected but I love this glitter and will always choose it!
Domenika F.
El Paso, TX
 I have a ton of these glitters and I have nothing but good things to say about them. There is loads and loads of colors and the glitter is really fine and does not look chunky in your eyes at all not to mention that with the NYX glitter glue the glitter  will not go anywhere and will stay in place !
shay j.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Violet
I absolutely love nyx products.......... they're glitter glue is perfect! I found this one at target but they have it at ulta too.NYX Face and Body Glitter
Janeth S.
Review for: Gold
I love the glitter i just hate that it fall into my face and no matter how many techniques i do it still makes a mess. But its worth it cause if makes such good looks with it. I personally use the too face glitter glue and it work so good and stays all day. Besides the lil fall out witch isnt much.
Galletita L.
Maryland City
Review for: Teal, Copper, Gold, Ice, Bronze, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I like these glitters a lot because they give a special finish to my makeup and we are amazing and I love it, I highly recommend it for. all the raunchy girls, the gold and silver glitter we are my favorite, very nice
Selena M.
Review for: Red
Paired with Nyx's glitter primer this glitter did not budge! A tip for my girls when using this, apply eyeliner beforehand otherwise you'll be dealing with a mess! Just avoid your liner when applying. I definitely recommend this to all my glitter loving girls out there, it comes with more than enough product to last you quite a long time!
Cray L.
Memphis , TN
Review for: Gold
This glitter is amazing.Its multi use so it’s great for eyeshadow,lip art,hair whatever you can think of.Its very pigmented and glitter.It works for all skin types.You get the best results using a glitter primer.Its inexpensive with lots of product and i most definitely recommend it.
Codey O.
Nottingham , MD
Review for: Crystal
This glitter is PERFECTION! I have always been a bit bougie when it comes to my makeup, but when I discovered the NYX glitters, my live changed! When used with their Glitter Primer, my eye sparkle and look like a million bucks! I will be buying every color!
Elizabeth R.
Dallas
Review for: Silver
This glitter was very nice. It did not look cuncky like other glitters do. It was a shiny silver. I applied it and think it applies better with  and used a damp liner brush or flat brush to apply it. The brush I use depends on the look. I highly recomend it, it's affordable.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.