BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Giselle V.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Glitter Primer, Gold
I loooooove these! They're super affordable! And so many shades! I do recommend getting the glitter primer for these! I've used eye lash glue but it can becomes clumpy if your not careful. Forget expensive glitters, these are BOMB! & you can purchase them at Walgreens or Ulta where I live so super easy to get (:
Julia R.
Henderson
Review for: Ice, Red
My best friend purchased these products in a beauty store in California . I can honestly say I love this kind of glitter. It applies so well to glitter glue & eyelash glue! It looked so gorgeous too I love using this glitter & its safe to use near your eyes which is amazing because my eyes are super sensitive.
Genesis B.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Rose
I love these glitters! Theyre so easy to work with. I actually use them the whole year around specially for Halloween makeup looks. I would definitely recommend to others. Heres a sneak peak of my first halloween inspired look for this year!
Alexandria K.
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red
I bought a bunch of these figuring I'd love them because of how much I love the roll on glitter/pigments but honestly these are a huge disappointment the glitter is too chunky in my opinion and doesn't stick well with my glue . Also the product looks a lot prettier in the packaging then the real outcome .
Shell C.
Sharpsburg , KY
Review for: Rose
I find myself using this glitter more often than I planned on when I purchased it for my cousin's homecoming makeup. When paired with the nyx glitter primer, it makes for a gorgeous look! This is probably the best glitter I've ever used.
Brieanna H.
Cheyenne , WY
Review for: Glitter Primer, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Silver, Violet
These products are amazing! The glitter primer is to die for. It keeps my glitter on for longer than most. The glitters are so beautiful! The range and selection is wide and I love how there's so many different ones. I 10/10 recommend.
Domenika F.
El Paso, TX
 I have a ton of these glitters and I have nothing but good things to say about them. There is loads and loads of colors and the glitter is really fine and does not look chunky in your eyes at all not to mention that with the NYX glitter glue the glitter  will not go anywhere and will stay in place !
Bernadine L.
Sandwich, IL
Review for: Gold
LOVE this! It gives so much life to my makeup applications! You can apply a little bit to give your makeup a little umph or you can apply it all over and be spotted from the moon! You have to use glitter glue with it and there's quite a bit of fall out as expected but I love this glitter and will always choose it!
shay j.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Violet
I absolutely love nyx products.......... they're glitter glue is perfect! I found this one at target but they have it at ulta too.NYX Face and Body Glitter
Janeth S.
Review for: Gold
I love the glitter i just hate that it fall into my face and no matter how many techniques i do it still makes a mess. But its worth it cause if makes such good looks with it. I personally use the too face glitter glue and it work so good and stays all day. Besides the lil fall out witch isnt much.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?