12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Review for: Crystal
Crystal is a gorgeous holographic glitter (yes, REAL HOLO!!) that will catch anyone's eye! To use it, you will need a glitter primer/adhesive and a tool to properly apply it (I used a synthetic concealer brush). When applying it, you will be annoyed by the sifter, where the glitter comes out of three holes, but if you close the jar and shake it upside down, you will get a lot to come out in the lid. There will be a ton of fall out below the eye area, so be aware of that!
Sabrina Q.
Sabrina Q.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Rose
this stuff is sooo pigmented!!! i love the pop of color the glitter gives. I put it in the center of my lids to do something different for my eye look . True to color and super affordable.
would recommend to anyone looking for a well priced glitter
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I have every color available in every shade of the glitters because it's the best loose glitter/primer I have ever used. It has very little fall-out as long as you're careful about the application. However, once the glitter is set on this primer, it's not going ANYWHERE until you wash it off! I've tried more expensive loose glitter and I keep coming back to this. The only thing that compares to this is the Stila glitter eye shadow, and that even has more fallout than this.
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer! I wanted a way to really make my shimmers pop and this stuff does it! I apply it with a clean brush, and then using another brush I pat the shimmer shade on. It comes out so vibrant and sparkly! I suggest doing one eye at a time because this primer dries quickly! Can we also just talk about how beautiful the packaging is?! You will never run out either because it takes so little to cover the lid! Love this product and I highly recommend.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Violet, Copper, Gunmetal
For the price you honestly can't beat it! The sparkle to it is beautiful, it is very pigmented, and it comes in a ton of different colors. The only downfall with it is that the glitter feels a little heavier than the other expensive brands like MAC. Meaning it won't just stick to your face if you apply it. It will fall right off. You definitely need a good glitter base to keep it in place.
Roisvel B.
Roisvel B.
Miami 7200 NW 114 TH avenue doral Fl 33178
me encanta este producto, sobretodo en el tono cooper, pigmenta muy bien para un maquillaje de noche es ideal pues te durara toda la fiesta, viene con una clase de pega especial, de muchos que he probado este es mi favorito, realmente me compraria mcuhisimos en todos los todos.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Violet
I have so many of these little guys! They are fantastic. It is a loose glitter so obviously there will be some fallout. I HIGHLY recommend using the NYX glitter primer. It helps hold your glitter in place all day. It is very easy to put liner over it and to blend shadows along the lines to make it seamless.
Yasmine V.
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I'm a total whore LOL, and this is one of the best. Real fine glitter that shimmers beautifully in the light. I apply the nyx glitter glue with a flat synthetic in a thin layer over the eye shadow then either use another flat synthetic brush or a big fluffy brush, depending on how hevaily I want to apply it, to apply to glitter.
Hoping to pick them all up when black friday sales roll around. I used the shade Gunmetal in this picture.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Elkhorn, WI
Review for: Crystal
I love this glitter! It's super sparkly, and light makes it shimmer a million colors. It's great for a bolder look; we use it for football games for our cheer team! Works great with their glitter primer. I love all of NYX's glitters, but this one is perfect.
Janay H.
Janay H.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Rose, Silver, Bronze, Blue
Personally own about 4 of these ! I use them for special occasions and events like cheerleading . I have small almond shaped hooded eyes and this product sits nicely on my lids . The NYX glitter glue helps this product stay in place , applies easier and is long lasting . Fall out may be a slight issue so I suggest doing eyes first before face to be able to remove fall out on the face .
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?