12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
Lincoln Park
Review for: Crystal
I went into ulta to get some sort of sparkles, and was gunna get the glitter omb palette(I eventually did and love it but that's not what this is about). The beauty advisor had on NYX herself that day, and suggested I try it. $6 why not? If it sucks, who cares. But GURRRRL my eyes shined brighter than a disco ball at a rave! A little bit 100% goes a long away. Only down fall is it does have fall out. But I mean by that time in the night I was ready to be all glitter anyway 9/10 would recommend
Maryah J.
Maryah J.
I love the variety of colors available with NYX Face and Body Glitter, as well as the longevity of the product. When used in conjunction with thee NYX Face and Body Glitter, the glitter doesn't budge until I'm ready to remove it. If you need glitter & are on a budget, purchase this along with the glitter primer!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is amazing! I am in love with the beautiful holographic packaging and even though it's a small tube you really get your money's worth. It's very inexpensive (under 10 dollars) and it's going to last you a long time. When you squeeze it out of the tube it's like a white cream and when you apply it on the lid it becomes a bit tacky. This product is amazing if you're using glitter! It really lives up to its name and definitely met my expectations! I recommend this to all beauty lovers!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is amazing!! And so reasonably priced. You need so little product that this will last forever. And it's under $10! It feels like an eye Primer (feels and looks a lot like Urban Decay Eyeshadow Anti-Aging Primer Potion) it doesn't dry sticky at all! Feels like your not wearing anything. I used it to create a glitter liner and it didn't clump my lashes together or anything. I used the NYX Face and Body Glitter and there was hardly any fallout.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Review for: Teal
I love having these on hand for Halloween and Fantasy looks, it's inexpensive and works great. The blue shades are some of my favorites, they work well for the types of looks I gravitate towards. I use the NYX glitter glue, and they are a great match. Definitely recommend this if you love using glitter but don't want to spend a fortune.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I rarely use loose pigments or glitter, but after using a deluxe sample of TF version of this, i realized how beautiful my shimmer/glitter pressed shadows looked over glitter glue (glitter primer). I decided to save some money and buy the NYX one, and it works great. Holds the glitter/shimmer all day, enhances the pigment of them, and isn't messy or hard to work with. I normally always go with the prestige/high end brand, but in this case save your money bc this one works just as good
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this glitter primer base it's formulated to keep the glitter in place using a primer not only on your eyelids but I'm your lips is great anywhere you want to stay with her on your body it will stick pick us up at altar on a buy one get one free sale and I don't regret it I will be buying some more it was such a steel
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lorain, OH
I have three shades of this glitter and I absolutely love it! My favorite is 'Violet' which is a lovely Violet holo glitter with red reflects. They come in large containers at a great price! There are also options between holo and solid color glitters which is nice. I'm a glitter addict and I was still able to find several in this collection that were different enough from my collection to buy. Highly recommend!!
Thabina I.
Thabina I.
Review for: Crystal, Glitter Primer, Bronze
Love it! I don't use this often because a glitter eye isn't the most versatile for day-to-day. I got this to start trying Indian bridal makeup and I think the bronze glitter is great because it isn't too bright as gold but still fancy enough. It is kind of messy so make sure you do your foundation AFTER. It blends okay but if you add enough transition color it'll work. Also I recommend the primer! It works well.
Izzy G.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
Review for: Copper, Bronze
These glitters are great!! All the dazzle and beauty without breaking the bank! Nyx is an amazing brand and they didn't disappoint with these colors . The glitter is cosmetic thus for eye safe! Meaning if it gets in your eye it won't cut your cornea.
The color selection is stupendous , & as a starting off makeup artist I can afford to try different colors with more ease. ( knowing the quality is still there)
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?