BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Erin V.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Crystal
This is easily the cheapest and most beautiful holographic glitter THAT IS EYE SAFE. I always throw a little on when I feel like I need a little extra something. I always get compliments when I wear it! I mean cmon what girl doesn't like a little sparkle?? This one is hard to get your hands on but once I see it I buy them all if I can~
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Violet
I have used this face and body glitter so many times already and the jar is still full. It creates such a pretty look and i EXTREMELY recommend you buying these glitters. Ulta usually has buy one get one half off of NYX very often, so I suggest using that or your own coupon in stocking up. This glitter is of really good quality. 5/5.
Hailey H.
Review for: Ice
Love this glitter! So thin and pigmented, not chunky at all, it's dusty so it covers well with a primer. I add it ONTOP of my highlighted areas when I go to festivals. It lasts all night. I would buy again but they need more colors. I had the holographic looking one called "Disco Ball" they didn't have the option to select it on here though
sierra n.
Kingston
Review for: Gold
I really love this eyeshadow it's a loose pigmented glitter and it last all day long with the nyx primer I like it better than the shimmer squares that I get from the dollar store and can purchase them at ULTA beauty! They aren't that expensive and they are so georgous ! Best one I've ever used . Will be buying more. #influenster.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Teal, Copper
I love this glitter. It is affordable. They are pigmented and when I use the, with the NYX Glitter Glue it really lasts! I love working with loose glitters because I feel I have more control and they stay on better. I’m a huge fan of NYX and their glitters! It’s always the first brand I recommend when people want loose glitters.
Cristina R.
Review for: Ice
I needed a nice glitter for an eye look I was going for and this product came through all the way! It's very iridescent , shimmery, glittery, the color is super nice and yet expect fall out because it is a powder but u can also get a glitter primer that helps keep the product in place that nyx also has. It comes in all sorts of colors.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Teal, Ice, Violet
I have most colors of this glitter because I love it so much. Hands down the best cosmetic glitter I've tried (besides a chunky one I had from MAC about 12 years ago!) I use it with their glitter glue on my eyes and it stays all day. You can also pat this on a liquid lipstick for a glitter lip look; this works particularly well with Violet glitter and Nyx liquid suede in Amethyst.
Николай -.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Rose
This is probably one of my favorite glitters that’s drug store, you get a lot of glitter per pick up from brush an it’s easy to use, I think it’s great because it’s thin glitter as well, I would recommend this to others just starting out with makeup.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Gunmetal, Silver, Copper, Bronze, Gold
Hands down the best affordable cosmetic glitter out there. I have the listed shades and can't wait to expand my collection. These are perfect for that glam look or for the upcoming Halloween season. Only 5-6$ and sold at most drugstores as well as ulta. Use the box glitter glue for perfect application and all day wear ! ❤️
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Glitter Primer, Blue, Rose, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet
I love these glitters. They are extremely affordable, so it is easy to collect them all. They apply extremely well with the nyx glitter glue. I do not get any fall out, and they provide a little extra gorgeous enhancement to your makeup looks. Great for festivals or just cause. I will repurchase if I run out of any shade
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.