BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Gunmetal
YOU NEED GLITTER GLUE! don't forget that lol but they are so gorgeous and not heavy or chunky on the eyes. If you're a beginner or MUA they're awesome for all levels. You can decide how pigmented your want them by how much you pack on, but use glitter glue or it won't stick. Soooo sparkly, I highly recommend!
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE this glue for glitter! I was very surprised as to how good this is, I also have very hooded eyelids and this worked amazing for me. I was expecting the glitter to be gone where my eyelid goes over but it didn't! A little goes a long way! This stuff will probably last me forever! I highly recommend this glitter glue.
Abbie T.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Silver, Other
If you want to be a unicorn, or just feel magical, this glitter is amazing. It stayed in place and showed up to be extra vibrant when I layered it over brightly colored eye shadow. I used a few different colors of the NYX glitter for my Halloween costume as a unicorn. This makeup stayed in place FOR HOURS and is easily removed with a makeup cleansing cloth. However, there is now glitter on every surface of my bathroom.
Meagan E.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Violet, Copper, Gunmetal
For the price you honestly can't beat it! The sparkle to it is beautiful, it is very pigmented, and it comes in a ton of different colors. The only downfall with it is that the glitter feels a little heavier than the other expensive brands like MAC. Meaning it won't just stick to your face if you apply it. It will fall right off. You definitely need a good glitter base to keep it in place.
Tomorrow H.
Durham , NC
Review for: Glitter Primer, Blue, Crystal, Red, Violet, Gunmetal
I LOVE these loose glitters! I shake some through the top holes uncap and apply with a brush. You have the option of however sparkly you want to be instead of relying on what manufacturers decided when buying pre glittery items. The primer works wonderfully to hold in place!
Courtney S.
Berwick, LA
These NYX glitters are the perfect fit for any Halloween look!! The colors are amazing and you can do so many different designs and color variations. We usually purchase them from Ulta. I've also seen them at our local Stage Department Store. There's a NYX glitter glue that works great w these glitters. You can't beat the price for such a great product! NYX Glitter Powder
Andrea B.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Ice
This glitter is so cute with any make up look! I love this glitter to take any makeup look to the next step! Very glittery! I use this glitter in combination to there glitter glue! I was recently in Las Vegas and they had a store they had such a good variety of make up products. I wish they had the same variety inside of Walgreens! I love love love this brand!!!
❂❂❂ h.
Oxford, MS
Review for: Ice
I attend voodoo music festival every year for halloween. No matter the outfits i pick, i (like most other festival goers) LOVE going over board with the glitter. I have used high end and drugstore glitters. both loose and compacts. I mix these glitters with the nyx glitter glue and it stays for 8+ hours in the new orleans heat! I TOTALLY recommend all of the colors for any occasion, but especially to enhance ur costume.
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Gold
I really like this glitter, it is nice and fine. It’s has a really nice and shimmery finish. The nyx glitter primer is a suprisingly amazing find as well, it kept my glitter one for 12 hours, looking exactly how I put it one. The only downside of this glitter is you really need to apply a similar color underneath the glitter because it is so fine that it can leave tiny spaces without glitter.
Jacqueline A.
Monterey Park , CA
Review for: Gunmetal
Halloween isn't always so spooky sometimes if fun and glam and with the nyx face and body glitter you can def glam up any Halloween look ! I use this on all my clients who want a skull look but want some glam too . The nyx glitter glue is my favorite glue but I also love how affordable all these products are . Pick some up and cover yourself in glitter .
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.