12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glue ever! The NYX Face and Body Glitter actually works! You just add a little bit of it In the areas where you want loose glitter and it holds for so long! I wore this for the edm musical festival in Chicago and it stayed on for 10+ hrs. I was so Impressed by it since it was so inexpensive. Overall did what it claimed to do
Gigi A.
Gigi A.
10/10 recommend if you love glitter! These glitters are so amazing. Super sparkly and shimmery. Very buildable. You can do a touch in the inner corner, or all over the lid for full glam. They have a variety of colors and they are just so beautiful and work amazing. I use eyelash glue as an adhesive lmao..and it literally stays all day until I wash my makeup off! I own gold, bronze, copper, and pink. I always get compliments when I wear them!
Claire Z.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I loveeee these glitters. They're really fun and sparkly and I love how they have quite a few shades to pick from. They're easy to use and easy to take off and don't really fall out anywhere (make sure you use a good glitter glue though!) overall a really affordable, fun glitter in the photo I mixed the rose glitter and the crystal glitter all over the lid :)
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
Loved this! Perfect for a glam look! It was not irritating at all but there was a lot of fall out when first applied (which is expected of a loose glitter) so be careful when applying! Seemed to last a while on my eyes but a glitter glue is necessary. I own two different colors, but I'm considering purchasing more now. These are amazing and definitely worth the price!
Ternesha D.
Ternesha D.
Carrollton, TX
The glitter is very pigmented and using it with the primer really Makes it pop. I love how many different colors that nyx makes with the glitter. My first time trying to use it it was honestly so hard. The glitter wouldn't stay on my eyelid and kept sticking to the brush and it was just a hot mess lol. Until I switched primers and started using the nyx primer and fell in love !
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Gold, Rose, Blue
I absolutely love these glitter for the price I hate the sifter thou it's hard to take the glitter out. But that's a good thing too because of the sifter the glitter doesn't fall into places. Anyways I prefer these glitter more than the high end expensive glitter eyeliners one they are cheaper and second they are easily available and have a variety of colors. I wish they come up with more colors. But for the price these are the best !
Kayla Nicole G.
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
Review for: Red
Really love this glitter it's one of my
Faves! My only suggestion would be to use it on top of some glitter glue or concealer at least! If you don't you might get some glitter on your face! But it doesn't irritate my eyes, or cause me to break out like others do. It is affordable and you get a considerable amount of product for small price!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Houston
Review for: Ice
Stupendous they are amazing it's a perfect shine and the color is so pigmented it stays on very long there is no fall out trough out the day I use these when I wear a full on glam my friends are always asking me what I'm I wearing and I tell them nyx glitters they are amazed by how long it last all day long and the colors I got them all into them they love them and they are so cheap and this product last for a long time
Mariella B.
Mariella B.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Let me just start with saying thay NYX is such a wonderful cosmetic brand. Every product they have meets the quality & quantity aspect. I needed a glitter primer really bad because my glitter would just be so patchy and i would end up not even having glitter on my eyes at the end of the day. I gave it a try and i fell in love with the product. The glitter does stay on the area you applied the primer and it works very well. I will be purchasing it again and again and it was $7 which is a good price!!!!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is amazing! I am in love with the beautiful holographic packaging and even though it's a small tube you really get your money's worth. It's very inexpensive (under 10 dollars) and it's going to last you a long time. When you squeeze it out of the tube it's like a white cream and when you apply it on the lid it becomes a bit tacky. This product is amazing if you're using glitter! It really lives up to its name and definitely met my expectations! I recommend this to all beauty lovers!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?