BY NYX #16 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Garland, TX
Review for: Silver more...
This glitter was very nice. It did not look cuncky like other glitters do. It was a shiny silver. I applied it and think it applies better with  and used a damp liner brush or flat brush to apply it. The brush I use depends on the look. I highly recomend it, it's affordable.
Kennedy B.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Red more...
I love NYX body and face glitter they are affordable and cheap and well worth the buy. It is easy to apply and not to messy to use and the colors they have are very pretty. I really think if anyone is trying to do a makeup look with glitter NYX glitter is the one to use.
Amber B.
Columbus, IN
This glitter is absolutely stunning! The price is amazing. I don't know how they get such high quality product at such a low price. I am beyond impressed with these loose glitters. I will be purchasing all three colors available. I recommend pairing them with the NYX glitter primer in the photo. It's hands down the best glitter primer.
Jackie Y.
Hastings, MN
Review for: Crystal more...
Love this glitter!! Decently priced, stayed on a LONG time when using NYX glitter glue. I used as an eyeshadow and will be trying it on my lips next! Was a little difficult to get off, but what glitter isn’t. I can’t wait to try other colors too!
Shelby M.
Review for: Crystal more...
I absolutely love this face and body glitter! Specifically the one in crystal, with its beautiful holographic shine!I pair mine with the nyx glitter glue, and it stays all day with no fallout. It's a shimmery finish. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Review for: Gunmetal more...
I have used this product as more of a fun, darker, smokey eye look.  It it very pigmented but be careful.. Tip: do your eye makeup first and then the face because it has some fall out.  NYX glitter glue pairs well with this glitter.  Product is moderately priced.
Chu Y.
Review for: Rose more...
Awesome glitter for the price!!! I’m probably going. To get more. I have other glitter that is a bit bigger so I’m glad these are a bit finer. It’s amazing for those super extra glam days or special events where you want to be extra. Sometimes I use it on my cheeks for an extra pop of highlighter
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
A very pretty glitter for glamorous night and stage looks!  This is very fine, so it can be easily applied to the lips and eyes.  It is available in a wide variety of colors.  I purchased mine at a local wig shop and found the price to be very reasonable.
Jojo ..
Palatine, IL
Review for: Silver, Ice, Bronze more...
I really love this product , I wanted for a the longest and I got a few color it’s looks amazing. It the best glitter I have so far, I have the gold and sliver and I want to buy the rose. I do recommend it , convince my cousin to get it to and now she loves it.
Juliana F.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Blue more...
I love this glitter!!! It is so beautiful and bright and I love to apply it to my eyes. Right now I have been trying out Halloween looks and this is super good for Halloween looks. I would definitely recommend it. Just make sure to have glitter glue as well!!
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?