12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Review for: Rose, Ice, Violet, Copper
Nyx glitters are amazing hands down. This is super fine cosmetic grade glitter safe for eyes and looks stunning! The shade ice is more like a pigment and has a green duo chrome look to it. Rose and copper are not chunky glitters but not as finely milled as ice. These are super sparkley and adhere to glitter glue with no problem and they are easy to remove with makeup remover or soap and water. Rose is a beautiful baby pink and copper is obviously a copper with a more red tone to it. The picture posted is the shade copper on the center of my lids. Would highly recommend these to any glitter lover!
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Burlington
Review for: Silver, Glitter Primer, Red
I LOVE NYX! Great products for an affordable price! Also very easy to find in a drugstore or Ulta! I recently picked up the face and body glitters along with the glitter glue primer and I am OBSESSED! I created a holographic look with the holo face and body glitter and I loved the way it turned out. I wore this look to a concert which was all day and the glitter stayed on and did not budge at all! I was really impressed. I only picked up two colors, but I will definitely be purchasing more for future looks!
Amani O.
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Silver
I got this new glamorous glitter from
Nyx @nyxcosmetics pigments has strong colors and this is no exception.This glitter is the best I've ever bought and is so easy to use Great pigments for a a very convenient price.
I Created beautiful eye looks with this beauty and it lasts all night,The only thing you have to apply primer because it is very loose.
I highly recommend this product 🤗👌🏻
This shade is Silver @influenster #nyx NYX Glitter Powder #glitter #rev
shawna o.
shawna o.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GLITTER !! i searched high and low for this glitter because it never fails my ulta is always out of stock! but i finally got my hands on them and then i could not stop ! i now own 9 of the 12 shades available . very affordable glitter that's extremely pigmented! always a go to for all of my glitter  looks ! hope NYX  expands the line and adds more vibrant shades !
Analisa M.
Analisa M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I cannot rave about this glitter primer enough. It creates just the right tacky consistency for loose glitters. The packaging is quite simple, clean and great amount of product since you only dab a little. Would recommend this for everyone who applies glitter, I even use it to intensify pressed pigments!!! 10/10 used both Nyx glitter primer and face and body glitter in this look here.
Fatime U.
Fatime U.
New York , NY
Review for: Gold
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and the Urban Decay Naked Palette were used to finish off this look that is centered around the Gold NYX glitter! This is a really cheap and affordable glitter, and paired with the NYX glitter glue, it really does stay on throughout the day. I would definitely recommend NYX glitters to my friends and other makeup lovers.
Review for: Red, Rose, Silver, Teal, Gold
I love this product! It is such a cheap option for glitter and can be purchased in any drugstore. Application can be messy, but that is expected when you used glitter. This is applied best with glitter glue, I used the Nyx one as well!
If I have one complaint, it is about the gold color. I'm not the biggest fan of how it is a pale yellow, because when I look for glitter, I want a much more true gold color. But I love all of the other colors that I have so far!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Review for: Gold
The only reason why I didn't rate it a 5 was personally the packaging is really messy if you're not careful but other than that the glitter is so good and can add a nice touch to any makeup look! NYX Cosmetics
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Rose
I love this glitter so much! It is so pretty! It is just as good as a high end glitter, yet it's a small fraction of the price! I also love that there are so many colors to choose from!! I will say that these glitters are hard to work with because they are so messy, put that is true for just about any other glitter out there. Also, you definitely need to use a glitter glue with these so that the glitter sticks and stays put. I recommend the nyx glitter glue.
Areli T.
Areli T.
i recently bought this to give it a try because all i seen on social media is the glitter trend so i decided why not give it a try. i used it with the glitter primer by nyx as well and honestly it was an easy application for a beginner using glitter i had very little fall out by the end of the night they glitter was still on. very impressed☺️
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?