BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Addie L.
mobile, AL
Review for: Gold, Red, Silver, Ice, Blue
I am OBSESSED with these glitters. Forget spending $20+ on loose pigments from high end brands. These glitters with a wet brush are amazing! I use these for cut crease eye looks and more "going out" looks. The packaging is made to where you lose little to no product as well. I just sprinkle some glitter into the lid and pick it up from there, so I'm left with zero mess. I highly recommend these to any and everyone.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
Review for: Rose
Let me start by saying that I love this glitter. I put some glitter primer on my lid and use this glitter and my eyes turn out gorgeous! The glitter is fine and very sparkly. Now apparently only a few colors are eye safe which is why I gave it 3 stars. I feel like the name is kind of misleading and there is no warning on the packaging which makes me annoyed. This would be good if you are not using it on your eyes.
Thabina I.
Review for: Crystal, Glitter Primer, Bronze
Love it! I don't use this often because a glitter eye isn't the most versatile for day-to-day. I got this to start trying Indian bridal makeup and I think the bronze glitter is great because it isn't too bright as gold but still fancy enough. It is kind of messy so make sure you do your foundation AFTER. It blends okay but if you add enough transition color it'll work. Also I recommend the primer! It works well.
Yaneth S.
Katy , TX
Review for: Glitter Primer, Blue
NYX Face and Body Glitter I had went into ulta looking for some glitters and ran into the nyx glitter section. I got the (glI01) glitter it's like a blue color (my favorite color) and the glitter primer. As soon as I got home I started playing with it and i love it it's so easy and quick you don't have to wait a long time for the primer to set maybe in like 5seconds and your ready to put on your glitter. I just recently ordered more colors cant wait to review them !
Reagan M.
Tualatin , OR
Review for: Crystal
I absolutely love this holographic glitter this one is so amazing! This glitter is only 5.99-6.99 and really packs a crazy punch. It does have fallout like any glitter would but it works great with the nyx glitter primer too!!! #contest Glitter on the lip in pic!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is an amazingly beautiful super refined glitter powder!!! It comes in 5 different colors and they are all super pretty!! Great quality and a great buy!!! Best to apply with the NYX glitter primer to keep it on and to use a brush!!! Highly recommend!!!
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing. I love Nyx products because they are so affordable. This glitter glue is a dupe for the Too Faced one and does an amazing job at keeping glitter on all night! When you squirt it out, it looks like a nude color but goes on transparent. It is similar to the was the Urban Decay Primer Potion looks. Just like eyelash glue, you do have to wait until this gets tacky to put the glitter on!
Kate E.
Elkhorn, WI
Review for: Crystal
I love this glitter! It's super sparkly, and light makes it shimmer a million colors. It's great for a bolder look; we use it for football games for our cheer team! Works great with their glitter primer. I love all of NYX's glitters, but this one is perfect.
Vanessa S.
Burton, MI
Review for: Bronze
The glitter in this is unreal, it’s so beautiful. The only thing is that it might be too big of chunks of glitter, but it’s something you can easily get over. If you’re looking for cheap SAFE glitter, give this a try!
Abbie T.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Silver, Other
If you want to be a unicorn, or just feel magical, this glitter is amazing. It stayed in place and showed up to be extra vibrant when I layered it over brightly colored eye shadow. I used a few different colors of the NYX glitter for my Halloween costume as a unicorn. This makeup stayed in place FOR HOURS and is easily removed with a makeup cleansing cloth. However, there is now glitter on every surface of my bathroom.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.