BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Nikki Y.
East Bernstadt, KY
Review for: Other
There’s glitter works beautifully on the eyes in the face. I combined it with the Knicks glitter primer and it stayed on like a dream the one I got was a holographic type of glitter and I fell in love instantly I will definitely be purchasing more colors
Mariah N.
Taylor, MI
Review for: Crystal
I went into ulta to get some sort of sparkles, and was gunna get the glitter omb palette(I eventually did and love it but that's not what this is about). The beauty advisor had on NYX herself that day, and suggested I try it. $6 why not? If it sucks, who cares. But GURRRRL my eyes shined brighter than a disco ball at a rave! A little bit 100% goes a long away. Only down fall is it does have fall out. But I mean by that time in the night I was ready to be all glitter anyway 9/10 would recommend
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
Review for: Ice
Stupendous they are amazing it's a perfect shine and the color is so pigmented it stays on very long there is no fall out trough out the day I use these when I wear a full on glam my friends are always asking me what I'm I wearing and I tell them nyx glitters they are amazed by how long it last all day long and the colors I got them all into them they love them and they are so cheap and this product last for a long time
Alexandra N.
Bradley Beach , NJ
Review for: Violet, Blue
NYX Face and Body Glitter is amazing for creating a mermaid look on Halloween, just put fishnets over the parts of your face where you desire a scaley look and pop that NYX Body Glitter right over top and everyone will think you just swam to shore 😉
Victoria G.
Review for: Teal
I love having these on hand for Halloween and Fantasy looks, it's inexpensive and works great. The blue shades are some of my favorites, they work well for the types of looks I gravitate towards. I use the NYX glitter glue, and they are a great match. Definitely recommend this if you love using glitter but don't want to spend a fortune.
Winnie C.
Got this because I needed glitter for a Halloween costume. The color is beautiful and really vibrant, but I would suggest using some sort of sticky liquid to help it stay in place. I ended up using a NYX liquid liner in the same color which worked out fine. It can get a little messy since it's glitter and there is some fallout. I used it on my forehead and noticed specks of glitter around my face throughout the day.
Addie L.
mobile, AL
Review for: Gold, Red, Silver, Ice, Blue
I am OBSESSED with these glitters. Forget spending $20+ on loose pigments from high end brands. These glitters with a wet brush are amazing! I use these for cut crease eye looks and more "going out" looks. The packaging is made to where you lose little to no product as well. I just sprinkle some glitter into the lid and pick it up from there, so I'm left with zero mess. I highly recommend these to any and everyone.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
Review for: Rose
Let me start by saying that I love this glitter. I put some glitter primer on my lid and use this glitter and my eyes turn out gorgeous! The glitter is fine and very sparkly. Now apparently only a few colors are eye safe which is why I gave it 3 stars. I feel like the name is kind of misleading and there is no warning on the packaging which makes me annoyed. This would be good if you are not using it on your eyes.
Thabina I.
Review for: Crystal, Glitter Primer, Bronze
Love it! I don't use this often because a glitter eye isn't the most versatile for day-to-day. I got this to start trying Indian bridal makeup and I think the bronze glitter is great because it isn't too bright as gold but still fancy enough. It is kind of messy so make sure you do your foundation AFTER. It blends okay but if you add enough transition color it'll work. Also I recommend the primer! It works well.
Yaneth S.
Katy , TX
Review for: Glitter Primer, Blue
NYX Face and Body Glitter I had went into ulta looking for some glitters and ran into the nyx glitter section. I got the (glI01) glitter it's like a blue color (my favorite color) and the glitter primer. As soon as I got home I started playing with it and i love it it's so easy and quick you don't have to wait a long time for the primer to set maybe in like 5seconds and your ready to put on your glitter. I just recently ordered more colors cant wait to review them !
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?