12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Christina R.
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Ice, Glitter Primer
I specifically bought this glitter to apply as highlight on my face for a Lady Gaga concert and it worked beautifully, but now I bought more for my eyes. I bought it with the Nyx Glitter glue and applied it on top of the glue on my cheek bones. It stayed ALL. NIGHT. LONG. I would say that if you are planning on putting it anywhere on your face and want it to stay put, buy the glitter glue and apply it wherever before putting the glitter on top of it. The glitter itself is great for so many things though.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I got the NYX loose glitter today and I absolutely love it! You need to purchase the NYX glitter glue to use as a glue/primer that will adhere and secure the loose glitter! It is so pretty and will make any eyeshadow pop! I really wanted the rose gold glitter but sadly my ulta was out of it so I settled for the copper which looks very similar! Glittery eyeshadow is definitely trending right now! So if you want to add some sparkle to your life then I highly recommend the NYX loose glitters! But again don't forget to grab the NYX glitter glue!
Ashlyne M.
Ashlyne M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Let me just say i searched everywhere for this glitter primer because I did not want to spend loads on a primer if I was just a beginner with glitter. I am impressed with this product because you barely have to use any so a little goes a long way! My only complaint is that it is not very long-wearing, as my glitter does crease after a few hours. I finally found this product at an Ulta i stopped into on vacation after just ordering it online so now I own two of these, which is no problem for me considering they are ALWAYS out of stock at my local Ulta.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Review for: Glitter Primer, Bronze, Gold
If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would pros it keeps the glitter in place stays on all night and cons I have none it works really good I thought it was affordable I got it on ulta.com at the time they had a sale on all NYX cosmetics so you would buy one and get one free I got 2 of these for the price of one the primer is smooth goes on easily and holds all the glitter so sure you have a few fall outs but it's mostly from what you use to put on the glitter because the glue holds it on good I use it with different types of glitter eye kandy glitter and the NYX one as well works great would highly recommend it to friends
Sean W.
Sean W.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I finally got to use this during a week long, incredibly high temperature music festival recently and I am beyond thrilled with how impressive this gem is! It feels SO thin and lightweight, so I was hesitant about the result, but it locks in loose glitter incredibly. Literally nothing falls loose unless you truly make it! I used it heavily on my shoulders and on my collar bones/chest, big dense layers, and they lasted throughout the entire day into night, and still was locked in the next morning. It survives sleep, yall!!! This tube had me and my friends amazed and made working with loose glitter so much easier and exciting. Don't sleep on this gem!!!! The picture was after TWO days and vey little re-applying. I already bought a second tube!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Crystal
I absolutely LOVE NYX Face and Body Glitter! I use it with NYX Glitter Primer. Using them together makes for a beautiful, mess free application with very little fallout and looks that last all day...or night. These glitters help me achieve a much better look than my pressed glitters and until I discover NYX Face and Body Glitter, I thought pressed glitter was the best. The loose glitter from NYX gives a much more glam, sparkly effect. It's an extremely hard decision but I think my favorite color right now is crystal. It's a beautiful, prismatic, silvery color. Whenever I do a glitter look now, I reach for my NYX Face and Body Glitters and Primer! Thanks for yet another great product, NYX!!! NYX Face and Body Glitter
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Keeps my glitter on all day. Nyx delivers another quality product that I can't live without. Applies easily over makeup. Easy to add loose glitter to lids or wherever you like. Takes a very small amount of primer, so this will last you a while depending how glitter addicted you are. Definitely keeping this in my beauty arsenal. 💋💕
Kim M.
Kim M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
If there is one drugstore product I would recommend it would be this. It makes your shadows pop and doesn't allow for any fallout. I got this for an event because I wanted my metallic shadows to really stand out and they did! I even use it sometimes day to day just to make my shadows with shimmer or glitter pop. The only issue with this product is that you can't really blend over it. I have to do my entire eye look (aside from lids) and have it blended perfectly and then I dab this on my lids with my finger and then pack on glitter or glitter shadows over the top. Don't use this primer all over your eye if you only want glitter on your lid and dab it on, don't rub it in. If you know how to use this properly it can totally transform your eye looks and is so worth the money. The only downside was I had to track it down for months because it is always sold out
Kiran K.
Kiran K.
I have a canister of 'Crystal' and also the official primer and this glitter has lasted me THROUGH A RAINSTORM (BORDERLINE HURRICANE). I don't think it's ever got into my eye, plus it's all FDA approved glitter, and it's just!! So good. Even prettier in person. The dispenser gets clogged sometimes, but I just poke it with an old sewing needle. TOTALLY WORTH THE PURCHASE. Just don't forget the primer. Very necessary.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?