BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Jaimie M.
Review for: Rose
I use this for all the festivals I attend! It’s long lasting and depending on how you apply it wears really well. I use it over glitter primer or glitter glue! I always recommend this to my festie besties and have purchased all the shades at this point!
Isabelle L.
Burlington, NJ
Review for: Silver, Glitter Primer, Red
I LOVE NYX! Great products for an affordable price! Also very easy to find in a drugstore or Ulta! I recently picked up the face and body glitters along with the glitter glue primer and I am OBSESSED! I created a holographic look with the holo face and body glitter and I loved the way it turned out. I wore this look to a concert which was all day and the glitter stayed on and did not budge at all! I was really impressed. I only picked up two colors, but I will definitely be purchasing more for future looks!
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Violet
I have so many of these little guys! They are fantastic. It is a loose glitter so obviously there will be some fallout. I HIGHLY recommend using the NYX glitter primer. It helps hold your glitter in place all day. It is very easy to put liner over it and to blend shadows along the lines to make it seamless.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville , IL
Review for: Silver, Gold
OH MY GOODNESS. IF YOU HAVENT TRIED THESE BODY/FACE GLITTERS YOURE SERIOUSLY MISSING OUT! Go buy some just in time for HALLOWEEN time! These are perfect for the sugar skull look! While you're at it, go ahead and get the glitter primer as well, that stuff is BOMB. Ulta is where I normally shop for all my NYX needs but I also find it helpful to shop from home online. They have the free shipping on orders over 25$ like most of the time they do. Buy away beautiful souls ❤ this stuff is life.
Kawale W.
Review for: Gunmetal
I got this to do makeup for prom for some of the kids I work with . I got a variety of colors and I found each one that I used to be very vibrant. I found the glitter to be fine which contributed to the shimmery finish. This glitter is not as expensive as of the glitters on the market, that’s why I would definitely recommend for that special party or if you just want to feel extra fabulous!
J L.
Review for: Silver
Love this glitter. Nyx's glitter Primer/glue is also amazing to use with these glitters & with other pressed glitter shadows! The loose glitter is super shiny & will make your eyeshadow pop. Perfect for holiday looks & it's also inexpensive!
Review for: Red, Rose, Silver, Teal, Gold
I love this product! It is such a cheap option for glitter and can be purchased in any drugstore. Application can be messy, but that is expected when you used glitter. This is applied best with glitter glue, I used the Nyx one as well!
If I have one complaint, it is about the gold color. I'm not the biggest fan of how it is a pale yellow, because when I look for glitter, I want a much more true gold color. But I love all of the other colors that I have so far!
Hope C.
Pendleton
Review for: Rose, Violet
Hands down the best cosmetic glitters I've ever used. I love the color pay off I get. The purple is amazing! So dark and works well! The pink is SO pretty! I could bathe in this stuff! However, I feel like the packaging could be worked on in the future for application wise. It's hard to get the unused product back in the bottle. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Taylor P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Crystal, Teal, Bronze, Gunmetal, Red
I love these sooooo much! I’m a performer and I do a lot of sparkly glam looks. Use them with the Nyx glitter primer! I love them because they can be used in bulk to make a total glitter look - they could even cover my thick eyebrows! You can also use them for a more subtle touch of glitter. You can also blend the colors together to get a beautiful gradient!
Heather V.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: Rose
The NYX face and body glitter is the perfect product to use to create your favorite Halloween costume look! The colors are richly pigmented and I chose the rose colored glitter. In combination with the NYX glitter glue, it stayed on my face and body perfectly with very little to no fall out at all! This product can be purchased at retailers who carry NYX products and it can also be purchased online. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.