12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Madison L.
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Review for: Glitter Primer
I have heard great things about this primer for months, so I finally caved and got it. Honestly I don't know how I lived without it. I have had a pot of loose cosmetic glitter sitting around for about a year and I had no idea what to do with it, but now I can create sparkle eyes with no fear that the glitter will get everywhere! It has a nice feeling to it. It works like a glue but doesn't feel like a glue. I'm able to add more over the top if I want a more saturated glitter look. I have used it for glamour, everyday, and SFX makeup. This product does not mess around. It's amazing! Also it's like $7 and you can't beat that.
Ashlyne M.
Ashlyne M.
These NYX Cosmetics Glitters were my first glitter purchases and I am so happy with them! Sadly, I only have two shades because they are ALWAYS out of stock at my local Ulta and I refuse to order on the NYX website as their shipping takes ages haha. But i LOVE these glitters, they are so beautiful, and I use the silver almost every week, it is perfect for a glam, girly look. There is alot of fallout though, I must say, and you do have to apply quite a bit, but the pro's definitely outweigh the cons with these!
Gladys G.
Gladys G.
Hayward , CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I LOVE this product! When I was first starting to dive into using cosmetic glitter around my eyes and on my lips I was a but lost- Do I just use lash glue? I know if I just try to add some to my lid on its own its going to fall right off, right? So I did a bit of research and found this gem! The price point is amazing at $5.99. I purchased mine from Ulta, and while I never purchased the Too Faced glitter insurance, I've used that one before as well, and they're basically the exact same thing, except for one is wayyy pricier! If you're curious about getting into cosmetic glitter and you happen to see this glitter primer at Ulta or Target, I'd say just get it. You can also use his to adhere and bring out the pigmentation of chunkier eyeshadows that have glitter in them or are metallic! And remember to always be on the safe side when it comes to glitter and be very careful when applying it on your eyelid; only use cosmetic grade glitter on your lids, and stay away from using harmful craft glitters that could potentially harm your eyes.
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
Review for: Rose, Teal, Bronze, Gold
I am such a huge fan of these glitters. They've become my go-to cosmetic glitters and they're really accessible, as I've found them at my local ulta. I have rose, teal, gold, and bronze, but I plan on getting more in the future. Teal is a stunning blue with a tinge of green and it reflects beautifully in the light. Rose is a midtone pink and it's my favorite one of all the glitters; I use it 3-4 times a week. Gold is a true gold with no green undertones and bronze is a few shades darker than gold. They apply really well with the nyx glitter glue, just make sure to use a thin layer and use patting motions and you should be able to avoid clumps. There is some fallout but not too much if I'm careful with it. There's also a good amount of product in each container, especially for the price. I use the pink one multiple times a week and have barely used up 1/10 of the product. I have also used the bronze glitter on my nails and they turned out beautifully; I also tried out one nail with the teal and pink shades and they looked gorgeous as well. They weren't clumpy or messy and they had such a true luster and shine to them. I absolutely love these glitters and I plan on buying more colors in the future.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is amazing! I have been looking for a primer that keeps glitters on all day without creasing and this is it! It is the perfect texture also! It is so creamy and a little goes a LONG way it. It spreads out on the skin perfectly which helps to keep the glitters stuck on. (Left to right) The first picture is when it is just applied (it has some pigment also which makes it even better). The second is from right to left without the primer and with the primer. And lastly is when I tried the wipe it away (one swipe). As you can see, the side with glitter stayed on and the other side just wiped away. It is such a useful product, and it is only 5 or 6 dollars! I definitely recommend picking this up.
Jasae R.
Jasae R.
I bought these glitters at Ulta for around 6.99-7.99 don't remember the price, you can also buy them at any beauty supply store. And the NYX website. They are perfect for Any eye make up look, it gives a bolder look. it's safe to say you can put it In your hair too lol. I absolutely love these glitters I had to get one in every color. So the glitter can stay on you have to use a glitter glue, the one I used was from TooFace but NYX has one too. But I never tired it.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I am super impressed with the NYX Face and Body Glitter ! I use it on my eyelids when I am applying any loose glitter! It goes on nice and smooth and drys clear so you don't see it! It also doesn't clump! Which is a huge plus for any glitter primer! I also use it often as a base for some of my regular powdered eyeshadows to make their color pop more! It works great either way! I definitely will be purchasing it in the future! I don't know when that will be because this tube has literally lasted me over six months! A little goes a very long way! I highly recommend it!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I LOVE THIS GLITTER. I purchased this in the color "rose" for my college formal and it worked perfectly! I couldn't be any happier with the results. The primer that goes with the glitter isn't necessary. Just spray your brush with setting spray and then pack the glitter on! It won't move and doesn't fall on your face or in your eyes. I highly recommend it. The ONLY reason that I am giving this product 4 stars rather than 5 is because the color "ice" is not true to the color that it appears to be. When in the bottle, it appears white. However, it contains green flecks within the white and when applied, the green is all that you see. Other than that, this glitter is incredible!
Jiselle O.
Jiselle O.
Fairburn, GA
Love this glitter really amazing for any look. You do need a glue for it though but NYx has a amazing one that works really good. This glitter can get messy at times but it's really easy to just dust off your face not like others. It last all day and there's no fall out. I did this look on my sister friend for a wedding she was a bridesmaid and she loved it and it lasted all night. Also I recently did this blue and gold look on me and the glitter added a pretty touch really recommend it.
Nisshe R.
Nisshe R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Beautiful packaging p, I never look at the packing because the quality of the product is what matters to me. But since I look these primer I love it.
The primer is excellent, you put it in your eyelid and it slides veré easily, it does not feel sticky until it is completely dry, it's totally transparent and has a little sparkles but nothing to crazy,the glitter sticks instantly, it has no chance of falling anywhere. The glitter last in place hours, not a trace of glitter on your face, on your clothes or anything. I used these primer for about 7 hours and it looked like it just applied my glitter. I like it that you can use it in eyeshadows,I like that it's so easy to remove and not a trace of stickiness like others glitter primers do.
Amazing quality, highly recommended.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?