BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
emily b.
lawrenceville
Review for: Rose, Teal, Gold, Bronze, Red, Violet, Gunmetal
i️ love these glitters ! they’re fantastic and are easy to pack on . the colors of glitter vary so you have a variety of colors to choose from , the glitters easy to work with and are long lasting depending on the glue of course . i️ would recommend the nyx glue or even the too faced
Rebecca M.
Wichita
Review for: Silver
I absolutely LOVE this loose cosmetic glitter. The application is a bit messy, but that goes for all loose cosmetic glitters. The pigment is beautiful, and the packaging really does help keep the glitter in the bottle. The cap allows you to gather just enough of the glitter to apply to the eye/lip area (a little bit goes a long way), without making a huge mess. Removal is a bit messy. Just be sure to use a foaming cleanser. Make sure to purchase the Nyx Glitter Glue along with the product. The reason I didn't give this a 5-star rating is because it is not a self sufficient product. You need to purchase some sort of adhesive for the glue to adhere to, or else it won't apply. I recommend the Nyx Glitter Primer, but many brands make glitter glues/primers. If you cant get one, I also suggest eyelash glue or liquid latex. That being said, I adore the Nyx Face and Body Glitter. The price is extraordinary for the amount of product you get along with the quality. Here I'm wearing the shade Rose.
Analisa M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I cannot rave about this glitter primer enough. It creates just the right tacky consistency for loose glitters. The packaging is quite simple, clean and great amount of product since you only dab a little. Would recommend this for everyone who applies glitter, I even use it to intensify pressed pigments!!! 10/10 used both Nyx glitter primer and face and body glitter in this look here.
Sadie H.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Rose, Teal
I really enjoyed this glitter! I never knew NYX had such good fine glitter. Pale pink and turquoise are the ones I got and I love how small the glitter is, just make sure you use enough glue and pack on a lot of glitter at once and dust off the excess!!! I highly recommend
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Review for: Gold
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and the Urban Decay Naked Palette were used to finish off this look that is centered around the Gold NYX glitter! This is a really cheap and affordable glitter, and paired with the NYX glitter glue, it really does stay on throughout the day. I would definitely recommend NYX glitters to my friends and other makeup lovers.
Shelby M.
Review for: Crystal
I absolutely love this face and body glitter! Specifically the one in crystal, with its beautiful holographic shine!I pair mine with the nyx glitter glue, and it stays all day with no fallout. It's a shimmery finish. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jaimie M.
Review for: Rose
I use this for all the festivals I attend! It’s long lasting and depending on how you apply it wears really well. I use it over glitter primer or glitter glue! I always recommend this to my festie besties and have purchased all the shades at this point!
Isabelle L.
Burlington, NJ
Review for: Silver, Glitter Primer, Red
I LOVE NYX! Great products for an affordable price! Also very easy to find in a drugstore or Ulta! I recently picked up the face and body glitters along with the glitter glue primer and I am OBSESSED! I created a holographic look with the holo face and body glitter and I loved the way it turned out. I wore this look to a concert which was all day and the glitter stayed on and did not budge at all! I was really impressed. I only picked up two colors, but I will definitely be purchasing more for future looks!
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Violet
I have so many of these little guys! They are fantastic. It is a loose glitter so obviously there will be some fallout. I HIGHLY recommend using the NYX glitter primer. It helps hold your glitter in place all day. It is very easy to put liner over it and to blend shadows along the lines to make it seamless.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville , IL
Review for: Silver, Gold
OH MY GOODNESS. IF YOU HAVENT TRIED THESE BODY/FACE GLITTERS YOURE SERIOUSLY MISSING OUT! Go buy some just in time for HALLOWEEN time! These are perfect for the sugar skull look! While you're at it, go ahead and get the glitter primer as well, that stuff is BOMB. Ulta is where I normally shop for all my NYX needs but I also find it helpful to shop from home online. They have the free shipping on orders over 25$ like most of the time they do. Buy away beautiful souls ❤ this stuff is life.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?