BY NYX #17 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
MACY B.
Cadillac, MI
Amazing hands down . They are gorgeous and I wish they would come out with more shades. But they are conformable on the eyes
Julie M.
Review for: Blue, Rose, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal more...
These are to-die-for. So sparkly and beautiful. I use them on my eyes for a nice pop of color and glitter!! I want them all.
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Gold more...
This product can be applied with the NYX glitter primer. It sticks with minimal fall out and it pigmented AS HELL. I love it.
Destiny R.
White
I love love love the pigmentation in this product it is truly amazing and the. Again makes a good glam look out for the night
Samantha d.
I've just recently started getting into using glitter & nyx is definitely my go to!!! such a wide variety of colors & cheap!
Dusty C.
Belleville, WV
I love glitter NYX is a great brand for it there are plenty of colors to choose from. Use a primer to help the glitter stay.
Jennifer E.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Keeps my glitter in place with budging all day. It's easy to apply and remove. I will definitely continue buying this primer
Celeste R.
I purchased this glitter in the bronze color and I love it! The color is so vivid and I always get so many compliments 💕💕💕
Lorena R.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love these the put an extra touch on your makeup . I mean who doesn't love glitter . I only use it for special occasion.
Stacey M.
Saint Marys, PA
Review for: Silver more...
I absolutely love this glitter. It is so pretty and long lasting very true to it's color. Pretty reasonable priced as well.
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?