12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
Gateshead , England
I have this glitter in the shades violet and also ice. These glitters are so pretty and such a nice finely milled glitter without being so fine that they dont have that typical glitter look. I bought mine from Boots in the UK and definitely want to invest in some more of the different shades as they are so pretty and comfortable to wear
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Calgary, AB
YAAASSSSSSSSS! Crystal glitter is everything! The sparkly beauty. It's a multi colour shimmer on silver glitter. The fine glitter is easy to use. They say don't use on eyes but I do! I use DUO OOOR the glitter base which is AMAZING. I'm so obsessed. So beautiful.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
Can't go wrong with these glitters. Not too much fallout and they're all very pigmented for the most part. Make sure to apply a primer/base before applying these
Jane N.
Jane N.
I have a gold version of this and it is amazing! I love it I live by it, I am a performing and competing figure skater so mine gets used Adair about to and I'm going to have to go back and rebuy it!
However do the really pigmented and sting glitter that I need it isn't as good for, I comes out very loose to add just a sparkle so I put the NYx primer underneath and it will stay put all day
Lavender O.
Lavender O.
I bought 3 glitters at my local drug store for 10 dollars a pop and they were such a steal for that price. These are comparable to the Mac , Eye Kandy and Urban Decay glitters! I just LOVE these . I also bought the glitter glue and it was awesome too. Identical to the too faced one!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
The best glitter primer I've ever used! It comes in gorgeous holographic packaging, it's affordable and it works so well. Your glitter will stick and lasts all day. I'm really impressed, I love that there's this alternative so you don't have to spend a lot of money on a high end primer. Well done NYX!
Viollet K.
Viollet K.
Toronto, ON
How many ways can I say fantastic!!!! I love this glitter it's perfect, not chunky at all; feels very comfortable around the eyes I am tan, and I have the red one, and it is true to colour and stays on well with a glitter primer!
Marla F.
Marla F.
México
De los mejores glitter que he usado la durabilidad es buena solo que al abrirlo se desperdicia una buena cantidad, pero los colores son excelentes, seguire usandolos
Anika A.
Anika A.
It's so good it is really pigment and it so good for Halloween aswell and it last a really long time
Mia ńÜ.
Mia ńÜ.
Split
Just bought my first bronze glitter and I absolutely love it. It doesn't fall on my face and it stays all day.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?