BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Nicole A.
Falkirk
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Teal, Ice, Gunmetal
This is my favourite for giving your gory Halloween makeup a little bit of sparkle! It is so pigmented you really get a lot for your money. I have a weird combination of dry / oily skin and it worked perfect for me & stayed on all night. I would definitely buy it again.
Daisy D.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Review for: Rose
I do enjoy this glitter and I have used it about 5 times now. I just hate the lid, it is so hard to pour out without wasting it. I love the colour but it took along time to come into stock in boots. I probably wouldn't buy again just because the glitter gets everywhere and it is wasted.
Francesca C.
Gateshead
Review for: Rose
These  glitters are absolutely amazing they're beautiful, very pigmented and glittery, looks great on any look this is great for any skin, and easy to apply works best with the NYX glitter glue stays put great i would and have recommended this product to others
Oana A.
Review for: Teal
I really love this glitter! Using a glitter primer before applying would make it resist a long time. It is very pigmented and the finish is glam for every makeup.
Jessica S.
hamilton, ON
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
You need a glitter glue and beware if the fall out. A little hard to remove but it looks AWESOME once it's on! I love it! and once its on it stays put.. and the glitter stays glittery.. i absoultye love it and i would deff recommend it to others.. they are afforable as well
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
Review for: Bronze
I use this product on my eyelids to get a great glitter eyes shadow. I find bronze is a great colour for lighter skin tons so it will really stand out and this product is so pigmented. I would buy more of these product since I have 3 of them already and want more colours.
Courtney W.
Review for: Bronze
Gorgeous colour and very pigmented! Easy to apply with brush and it’s long lasting with the nyx glitter primer. So pretty in pictures and it’s a must have glitter. I will most defiantly be buying more shades
Eleni F.
Those gliter are AMAZING. They are so affortable and so freaking good. They are blinding and so blendable. I used them when i did my best friends odd and crazy makeup and they were extremly pigmentet and they dont beed much glue to stick on your face and bodie wich i thing is amazing . Highly recoment them
amelia e.
sheffield
Review for: Copper
I like this product, it is a really good pigmentation but the drop off is terrible, it works really well with the NYX lid glitter glue, it stays to the true colour and looks amazing on any occasion! Would definitely buy again and never failed to let me down x
Chantelle Y.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Review for: Ice
I use this glitter regularly and would recommend it to anyone. The glitter is extremely bright and reflective. Works exceptionally well with the NYX Professional Glitter Primer with minimal fallout. This product will garner a lot of compliments from others.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.