BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Kira K.
Hazleton
Awesome pigmentation! Great for costume makeup and affordable! Can be purchased at ulta
Kayla C.
Hubbard, OH
Love love love! Glitter is one of my favorite things! Love this brand it works amazing!
Lenaa M.
Lancaster , CA
I like to use this with nyxs glitter glue makes it stay all night and it really pops 💋
Isabella L.
Elizabeth, NJ
So pretty! You can do so much with this, perfect for Halloween or a rave! Love it !!!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Crystal, Gold
This lose glitter is great for any look. I ordered mine through the NYX website and they are super affordable especially for the amount of product it contains. One thing I dislike is how messy it can get and gets all over the place but all glitters do. I love that its a glitter and not just a pigment so you can totally notice it. Also its nice that you can either add a little or do a more dramatic look and it will look good both ways. I use mine with the NYX glitter glue. They have a great selection of colors.
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
I Love, Love, Love using this kind of Glitter. A good hack for Halloween Looks to make using the Glitter not so messy, is to get a Children's dosing syringe from your local pharmacy ( NO Needle kind, you have to ask for them). Fill the syringe with your Glitter and use it to apply after you have applied Glitter Glue.
Another idea with the syringe is to fill it with small candy sprinkles and apply the same way, with the Glitter Glue.

Halloween is one of my Favorite Holidays, it's only 2nd to Christmas. I've already started to decorate. I REALLY would LOVE to win this great Vox Box from @Influenster. I've yet to win one. This would most definitely be one of the ones I want to win most. You can apply for it as well. Signing up for Influenster is Easy, Squeezy, Lemon, Pleasy!!!!
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Ice, Glitter Primer
I specifically bought this glitter to apply as highlight on my face for a Lady Gaga concert and it worked beautifully, but now I bought more for my eyes. I bought it with the Nyx Glitter glue and applied it on top of the glue on my cheek bones. It stayed ALL. NIGHT. LONG. I would say that if you are planning on putting it anywhere on your face and want it to stay put, buy the glitter glue and apply it wherever before putting the glitter on top of it. The glitter itself is great for so many things though.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Rose, Ice, Violet, Copper
Nyx glitters are amazing hands down. This is super fine cosmetic grade glitter safe for eyes and looks stunning! The shade ice is more like a pigment and has a green duo chrome look to it. Rose and copper are not chunky glitters but not as finely milled as ice. These are super sparkley and adhere to glitter glue with no problem and they are easy to remove with makeup remover or soap and water. Rose is a beautiful baby pink and copper is obviously a copper with a more red tone to it. The picture posted is the shade copper on the center of my lids. Would highly recommend these to any glitter lover!
Rachelle A.
Waldorf, MD
Review for: Red
This is my favorite loose glitter. You can literally find NYX everywhere drugs stores, makeup stores, online. I use duo eyelash glue with the brush on it to adhere the glitter to my eyelids. I love wearing this glitter at night it reflects any light that hits it. It is the perfect size it's not too chunky nor too finely milled. I have it in 5 colors.
Stephanie V.
Review for: Other
I personally find these hard to use, but I think that is because I am not very experienced with working with loose glitter. It is fun when I have events to go to and just need to have body glitter on me. However, as far as using it on my eyes or on my face for a make-up look, it is pretty difficult to use.  I like how the glitter isn't super chunky and the colors are all really pretty. You do need glitter glue to use with this.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.