12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Berenice Itzel D.
Berenice Itzel D.
Norwalk, CA
Son los que usa la tatiana, que salía en la tele! Con estos vamos a traer todo el flow mamis! 100% recomendado!
Mazi W.
Mazi W.
Coeburn, VA
Review for: Glitter Primer
LOVE!! I even use this for high pigmented eyeshadows & stays all day!! GREAT FOR PROM!!! (Or any other event)
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love using glitter and this glitters are life, I love them and the reflection that they give it's stunning
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
This body glitter is amazing,
It is easy to apply and looks great on the body. I loved it! 100% recommended.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
I am obsessed with this glitter! I put it everywhere possible! it's so fun for creating dramatic eye looks!
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Los Angeles, CA
Such an amazing product. so easy to work with and the color range is beautiful. One of my favorite glitters
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Graham, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

$6 and works just as well as Too Faced $20 glitter glue! Can't get any better than that!
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I wore this on top on eyeshadow for a party look. I purchased this at my local beauty store for 7.00.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this glitter glue (primer) works so good makes my glitter stay in one place only and last long
Julie m.
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
I have this in the rose color and I love it!!! It adds an extra fancy esque to my eyeshadow looks
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?