BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Beth Z.
La Crescenta, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Love this primer! Cheap and comparable to too faced glitter glue. I used this for prom and it stayed all night.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
This glitter are very good quality. Very small. Great range of color. Price is accessible. You can buy in ulta.
Angelica M.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This is my ride or die for glitter application!! Lasts all day! A little goes a long way! Perfect price point!
mildreth R.
Perfect for poppin looks! I used in my crease ! Wish i could buy more different color ! So excited to try more.
Yeyaa B.
My favorite glitters to use. From a little for an everyday look to a lot for more out there looks! I love them.
yaretzy O.
My favorite. Super sparkly and has a good price. Love putting this all over my lids and rocking a glitter look!
Johanna F.
Dallas
Omg i need it ,i must have !!! I wanna try it !!wpw hopefully someday i can try it so my makeup will look fancy
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Gold more...
Its so prettu and it makes the look more glam and beatiful . It lasts a long time . They have differnt shades .
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love using glitter and this glitters are life, I love them and the reflection that they give it's stunning
Mazi W.
Coeburn, VA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
LOVE!! I even use this for high pigmented eyeshadows & stays all day!! GREAT FOR PROM!!! (Or any other event)
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.