BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Queen M.
Pickering,ON
Review for: Silver
I love this product. I used it for the Caribbean carnival in Toronto. It's quite pigmented tho I did use a shadow to cover it to make it pink (to match my costume) I would use any eyeshadow that isn't creamy as a base instead of the primer
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Review for: Silver
Wen I first saw this in the drugstore, I was d excited to buy this and try it out! I think absolutely stunning with a variety of colours and pigment. It's so cheap, easy to use and so effective! I'm absolutely obsessed and I love this!
Kornelia D.
Express Potato, Weymouth
Review for: Crystal, Teal
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I just can't express how much I love this glitter! It looks gorgeous on my lids, add that bit of sparkle! I stays on on its own, but it looks best, if you apply NYX Glitter Glue as a base. Reasonable price, great quality, what else can I ask for???
(I need to buy them all ;) )
Jess G.
Review for: Teal, Red
This glitter is very easy to apply (I use the NYX glitter primer first) and it lasts so long! It doesn't move around the eyes at all. The colours of the glitter are so bright they really make your look stand out! For me they are an essential for a bit night out. I really want more colours!
chelsj.mua l.
Far cotton , Northampton
Review for: Ice
This is by far one of my favourite glitter pigments to use. The application is so easy with no fallout. The only con I would say is having to use the glitter glue with this for the best coverage. Although both not expensive it seems like a chore to me. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Abir F.
Review for: Copper
I love this stuff! I don't have any issues with fallout, creasing, nothing! I highly reccommend this product! NYX Dramatic Chrome Eyeshadow Pigment
Michelle L.
Review for: Teal, Violet, Copper, Blue
Most comfortable drugstore body glitters I've ever used. Pigmented and full of gorgeous sparkle. No gritty feel like many others. Definitely use NYX's glitter primer underneath it to make these pop and stay in place!
Lucy W.
Review for: Violet
Loved the colour pay off on this product, was perfect for the festival I was attending - lasted all day and night - didn't blend as easily as I would have hoped the first time but got the hang of it by day 3 - would buy it again maybe a different colour to be more adventurous!
Kyrie V.
Wigan, Wigan
Review for: Blue
Got this to use for a mermaid look for this Halloween - the perfect colour but however disappeared quite quickly. The glitter particles are quite small so if you are looking for chunky glitter this isn't it ! Would probably apply better and last longer with their glitter glue.
IMAN E.
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Teal, Violet
I love this stuff! I wear ALOT of glitter and shimmer shadows and so far this is the only glitter primer I've ever tried and haven't found a reason to try another. This stuff is awesome. I like to put a very small amount on the back of my hand and sheer it out, then spread it onto my lid until I feel it getting tacky, then I take whatever is left on the back of my hand and immediately press my pigment/glitter/shadow on and it works amazingly. I don't have any issues with fallout, creasing, nothing! I highly reccommend this product!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.