BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Riley B.
Eagle Point
Review for: Ice more...
I love this color (ice) it is duochrome and so pretty! Just a little bit can add great dimension to an eye look!
nolyn f.
Battle Ground, WA
My absolutle favorite. Used with the glitter glue and it looked amazing. I even got some for my friends as gifts
Wrapfiqah A.
Love these glitters. They are so cheap and have great quality and they work perfectly with the NYX glitter glue.
Priscilla E.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Crystal more...
These are great glitters! I used it on prom night and it stayed all night, I really want to try the other colors!
Madison W.
Review for: Glitter Primer, Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Nyx Face Body & Hair Glitter Gel Crystal White, Silver more...
This is really good for doing different kinds of photo shoots, it is a little high for glitter but I do like it
Beth Z.
La Crescenta, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Love this primer! Cheap and comparable to too faced glitter glue. I used this for prom and it stayed all night.
mildreth R.
Perfect for poppin looks! I used in my crease ! Wish i could buy more different color ! So excited to try more.
yaretzy O.
My favorite. Super sparkly and has a good price. Love putting this all over my lids and rocking a glitter look!
Rhedonna C.
Amaizing product indeed... spray brush with a little makeup sealing spray and the color pops even more... Love
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Gold more...
Its so prettu and it makes the look more glam and beatiful . It lasts a long time . They have differnt shades .
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.