12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Emelie A.
Emelie A.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this when I really want a bright duey skin. This product is so natural under my foundation and just glows threw!
Megan L.
Megan L.
It's good for partying and clubbing it so gitter and I'm in love amazing product love how it feels on myskin
A ..
A ..
Review for: Glitter Primer, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I really love this glitter color it's so amazing product also the glitter make your eyes looks beautiful ..
Sara I.
Sara I.
Review for: Gunmetal
It's too much of a price for this amount of glitter. That aside it's wonderful and sticks out on your skin.
Nellyant Estrella I.
Nellyant Estrella I.
Review for: Blue
Estos brillitos son bellisimos.. temgo varios colores pero amo este azul intenso.. la calidad ed excelente
Camila A.
Camila A.
popayan
Review for: Bronze
This glitter is amazing, it has a perfect pigment and makes your eyes looks perfect for many hours, shinny, girly
Aimée M.
Aimée M.
Northren Ireland
Review for: Crystal
Love this glitter, can use for a variety of makeup looks. Stays so well on the skin and looks fabulous
uhjuma f.
uhjuma f.
Review for: Blue
I love this glitter pigment it is very bright and stunning. It is very true to its colour and is an affordable price
Razia B.
Razia B.
Ashton-under-lyne, ['', '', '']
Review for: Silver
I think this is really pigmented especially for the price you are getting it for, you just have 5 be careful how you use it x
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Urb Freire calle Rubi 120, Cidra PR 00739
Excelente se adhieren bien al p√°rpado. Perfectos para un maquillaje glamuroso para una noche.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?