BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Dayna C.
Chilliwack , BC
Review for: Gold
LOVE NYX brand! Super adorable and easily accessible at most drug stores (I personally buy it from London Drugs). This glitter will hold up all night long! I do find it can be a little hard to work with, but that could easily come down to my experience with glitters. I apply it on my skin with a lash glue (revlon) and apply it with an eyeshadow brush. Definitely would recommend and buy again. :)
Erin H.
Stockport
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Violet, Gunmetal
Perfect for Halloween or just for adding an extra glamness to any look. For Halloween I often use these on my face and body and they pair perfectly over eyeshadow or creams- they last all night and don’t irritate my skin which is very sensitive- I use the nyx glitter glue which is the best I’ve ever used, I also overlap the glitters and they are easy to blend together to make a powerful look worthy of Halloween!
Hannah Z.
Romford , London
Review for: Bronze
I have always been a huge fan of nyx but since I got these glitters I have been more obsessed with the brand, I love the bronze one the most as I can use it in many different looks and the colour range is fabulous
Sanaah Z.
Surrey
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I would highly recommend this I need to have this in my life. I love nyx products and I would like to have this.its good for all skin tones that don't have sensitive skin. its pigmented witch is a pro and the con is that I wish that they put out more diffent colour and I would buy this and do makeup tatorials with it. this reminds me of mac pigments and you are a high end brand fan then you will like the mac one
Nicole-lee S.
Bonnyrigg, Midlothian
Review for: Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
These are seriously the BEST glitters I've ever used! They are easy to work with, even perfect for beginners in makeup. I use them for clients for prom, editorial or even Halloween SFX. They are so inexpensive as well which is a massive bonus. All the colours are beautiful although, I'm hoping NYX' comes out with more shades. I highly recommend these. 10/10!!NYX Face and Body Glitter
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
Review for: Glitter Primer, Gold
I love glitter so much. So trying the nyx glitters was a must for me. I normally apply a eyeshadow on my lid which is a similar colour to the glitter that way the glitter will stand out. I use the nyx primer as glue. Now this can get super messy so be careful. Apply glitter to one lid and let it dry to avoid any smudging before you move onto the second lid.
Kim C.
Manchester, Stockport
Such a good glitter for festivals and parties. The colour doesn't transfer onto the skin and I would recommend applying with a smear of vasaline and it will stay of through the rain, sweat and tests of a music festival, also an amazing glitter to use for Halloween makeup !!
Denise B.
Midlothian, Dalkeith
Review for: Ice
Amazing product to create a spooky glam skull makeup for Halloween! Best works with Nyx glitter glue. Too too: apply the glue to your brush also to avoid fall out. Stunning glitter at drugstore prices! Love!
Kiera C.
Surrey
Review for: Crystal, Gunmetal
I love these glitters to spice up any look. Wether it's in the inner corner or creating a dramatic cut crease, they look bomb. Especially the crystal one because it's holographic and gorgeous. I would definitely recommend if you want to dazzle and shine.
Roudha A.
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Gunmetal
I recently got into glitter and was completely oblivious on how to apply it the right way i was always making a mess but nyx glitters are so easy to use and they look so beautiful on and with the right glue they last for hours. My favorite it crystal because its holographic!!!! Its so perfect for everyday or to use for occasions.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.