BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Jessie S.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Crystal more...
LOVED this for EDC ! Is a great glitter that glows perfectly in the light. Easy to apply with the Nyx glitter glue.
Hailey E.
santa fe, NM
These are so amazing. The glitter is gorgeous and it stays on your eyes all day long, and they don't break the bank
Kimberly L.
Review for: Silver more...
A M A Z I N G!!!!! Love this silver glitter forever my go to glitter!!!!!! Recommend it and stays true to color!!!!
Wrapfiqah A.
Love these glitters. They are so cheap and have great quality and they work perfectly with the NYX glitter glue.
Laiken M.
Perfect for Halloween when you are doing a mermaid or fairy look! Such a great price too! I purchased at Walmart
Kenyae w.
Brea, CA
Got this in 3 different colors, so vibrant and beautiful. I mix it with a little eyelash glue, & it last all day.
Nicole M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this face and body glitter. I feel like it did its job but It just got everywhere and was very messy
Priscilla E.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Crystal more...
These are great glitters! I used it on prom night and it stayed all night, I really want to try the other colors!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I bought this because my other one broke and I put this as a highlight on my lids to make them sparkle and shine
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Review for: Gunmetal more...
Amazing I actually have every shade of these 1 through 12 and I love them I recommend to everyone there so pretty
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.