BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Kirsty M.
Llandudno, Conwy
Review for: Rose
I recently purchased this glitter to use on my clients. I hadn't used any Nyx glitters before hand but I was pleasantly surprised with the pay off of this glitter. It's so so so sparkly and you don't need much product for a good coating! I'd highly recommend the glitter primer by Nyx to use with this to prevent the glitter from moving! Nevertheless, I will be buying more glitters from Nyx in the near future!
Kathleen S.
Review for: Glitter Primer, Blue, Rose, Copper, Crystal, Ice, Bronze
Hands down, these glitters and the Glitter glue are all you need! The glue makes your Glitter stick to your lid or whichever place you apply it to securely! The colours I've tried so far are all super pretty! Crystal is an amazing holographic Glitter, ice is something special because it's more finely milled than the others and shifts from white-gold to green. It's a perfect Topper! Rose fits everyone, copper is quite pigmented, so you don't have much freedom to play with Eyeshadow underneath, but it looks lovely!
Shannon M.
Airdrie , North Lanarkshire
Review for: Gunmetal
Used NYX glitter in colour GUNMETAL to create this smokey eye look... glitter just added that extra pop ! Absolutely loved the glitter! So fine and very easy to use! You don’t need to use a lot of product and price is amazing! Have since done on to buy these glitters in every colour, they are amazing 😍
Kezia M.
Old Warren , Lisburn
Review for: Red
For this simple Halloween look I did my full fave of make up as normal then used liquid latex to add the zip 🤐I then added Too Faced Glitter Glue Shadow Primer to stick down my NYX Face and Body Glitter to give the look a slightly glam look! This glitter didn't budge once and I would highly recommend these products!
Leah R.
Ipswich, Suffolk
Review for: Ice, Glitter Primer
I brought my first NYX glitter the other day in 'ice' I absolutely love it! I used it with my NYX glitter primer and it lasted all day! It is beautiful, will defiantly be buying more of these pigments x
Madalina C.
Iasi
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I own every shade because these are extremely beautiful! I am not a fan of the packaging, but It doesn't bother me because the glitter is beautiful!
I recommend the glitter glue which applies these like a dream!
Amina M.
alger
Review for: Blue, Rose, Gold, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal

I love this stuff! I wear ALOT of glitter and shimmer shadows and
so far this is the only glitter primer I've ever tried and haven't found
a reason to try another. This stuff is awesome. I like to put a very
small amount on the back of my hand and sheer it out, then spread it
onto my lid until I feel it getting tacky, then I take whatever is left
on the back of my hand and immediately press my pigment/glitter/shadow
on and it works amazingly. I don't have any issues with fallout,
creasing, nothing! I highly reccommend this product!
Kira D.
Edinburgh
Review for: Crystal
Paired this glitter with they Barry M glitter fixer gel to create an awesome Halloween looks. Definitely recommend this spice up any makeup look. It was super easy to use with no fallout. Here’s the look I created! NYX Face and Body Glitter
Dayna C.
Chilliwack , BC
Review for: Gold
LOVE NYX brand! Super adorable and easily accessible at most drug stores (I personally buy it from London Drugs). This glitter will hold up all night long! I do find it can be a little hard to work with, but that could easily come down to my experience with glitters. I apply it on my skin with a lash glue (revlon) and apply it with an eyeshadow brush. Definitely would recommend and buy again. :)
Erin H.
Stockport
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Violet, Gunmetal
Perfect for Halloween or just for adding an extra glamness to any look. For Halloween I often use these on my face and body and they pair perfectly over eyeshadow or creams- they last all night and don’t irritate my skin which is very sensitive- I use the nyx glitter glue which is the best I’ve ever used, I also overlap the glitters and they are easy to blend together to make a powerful look worthy of Halloween!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.