12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Review for: Rose, Bronze, Gold
Me encanta es Glitter es fino y facil de utilizar. Ademas no es dañino para los ojos y tiene una gama de colores muy buena
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Review for: Silver, Ice
Love love love these glitters! All girls love glitter and these are perfect for adding a bit of sparkle no matter what time of year
Maricela L.
Maricela L.
Review for: Red, Ice, Bronze, Gunmetal, Gold
I love this product. Its durability, its quality, its efficiency, everything. Is very good. I recommend it a hundred percent. 💗
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Vancouver
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is the most amazing glitter primer ever! So easy to apply and the glitter literally stays on! I use it for my lip art and I also use it on my lids. The trick on your lids though is a little goes a long way.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Review for: Ice, Glitter Primer, Blue
All AMAZING. I bloody love it all it's brilliant and works so well, the best things ever!! Will never stop using them
Santhuri N.
Santhuri N.
Johannesburg
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Crystal, Bronze, Violet, Gunmetal, Other
I love this. Highly pigmented. Applies really well and easily. Little to no fall out when applied with a wet brush.
Sandip A.
Sandip A.
Brampton, ON
The color variety and price are great! I wasn't a huge fan of this product, though, because it's not the easiest product to use and can get messy really quickly. I much rather prefer using a metallic/goittery eye shadow with a wet brush.
Débora G.
Débora G.
Ilópolis RS
Review for: Nyx Face Body & Hair Glitter Gel Crystal White
Não gostei tanto deste produto!! Achei que fosse me fascinar!! A textura é grossa e tive dificuldade em espalhar o produto!!
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Grays, Essex
Review for: Glitter Primer
Man oh man oh man go and get this if you like glitter and you want it to stay in place this is the stuff you need. I LOVE IT
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Review for: Teal
The BEST glitter on the market!! Slightly messy applicator but so worth the effect. Amazing range of colours too.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?