BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
The Dusky Diva !.
New Delhi, INDIA
Glittery glittery!
Good for Halloween make up or party make
Nicely pigmented and glittery.
kristin k.
Review for: Crystal
Let's start by saying I used allot of glitter for my teeth in this look, allot. the teeth themselves took about 30 minuts. I used a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in shade milk for the base and the glitter stuck to the creamy-ness of the crayon like nobodies buuisness. no fall out and with a spray of e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set they stayed flawless.
the pigmentation of the sparkles was incredible and they felt super light. came off super easy as well come the end of it all. Deffinitly a 10/10!
Lauren S.
IPSWICH, IPSWICH
Review for: Bronze
Since I have been experimenting with makeup, i wanted to try these glitters out since so many of my friends had raved about them and they were right to do so! I was expecting to open the bottle and it explode in a glitter cloud but luckily that wasn't the case. I used along with the glitter primer and it lasted all night! My eyelids were sparkling like crazy (amazing) and there was no fall out which was great since the last thing anyone wants is glitter in their eyes! I will definitely be purchasing more
Leah G.
hull
Review for: Bronze
Amazing the glitter is 5 out of 5 definitely would recommend. The glitter is fine and not chunky and get and even coverage. Don’t really need a glue for it but if you want it a lot more bolder eyelash glue or the nyx glitter glue is good to use.
mia p.
Manchester
Review for: Teal
Absolutely Beautiful!!! Every single one of these colours is gorgeous. I have only tried the Teal colour but after using it i am definitely going to be purchasing probably the whole range because this glitter is so beautiful. It's perfect when doing various looks for example doing a cut crease and using the glitter as winged eyeliner, two very different looks that just look so glam because of this prouduct.
Emma S.
St Andrews
I use this glitter for if I'm doing a glitter cut crease or for the inner corner of my eye if I'm doing a full face, special event make up, the glitter is fairly fine and sticks to my eye without irritating it, I'm slowly building up my collection of colours because I love this product and you get a lot for your money
Review for: Rose, Ice, Copper
These face and body glitters are the best! For festivals or more subtle for nights out! I use this in the hair by spraying hairspray where I would like the glitter (holding the can fairly close) and sprinkle on the glitter, pressing it down with a make up brush or fingers. The same technique can be used on the body. And also with a glitter glue to make a stunning pigment glitter shadow on the eyes which lasts all night long. These colours tagged are my favs! So affordable, can be picked up online or at nearly any boots store! 💕 only rated 4 stars as I wish there were more colours!
Danielle S.
Review for: Rose, Teal, Copper, Red
I absolutely love all things glitter. This Halloween use your favourite glitters to add an extra sparkle to your chosen look. Use with the NYX glitter adhesive to pack the product on to your chosen area. Use a synthetic bristled brush as they are more tightly compact and allow you to pick up a great amount of product! I created this eye look using the red glitter extending it out to create an exaggerated eye. Highly recommend these products. So versatile and amazing value for money!
Sarah M.
Dublin
Review for: Crystal, Red
I hated the packaging of this product, because it's almost
impossible to get any of the glitter out.
They are extremely pigmented when paired with glitter glue (Like the NYX
or Too Faced one). I was looking everywhere for a true red glitter, the MAC one
being sold out endlessly both online and in every store in every city I
visited. The red NYX glitter looks more like a deep pink than a true red and
I was a little disappointed by this. However, the glitter is not finely milled
enough for my liking and feels quite chunky on my lids (and I am a glitter,
shimmer, sparkle fanatic).
Courtney M.
Coventry, West Midlands
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product saved my life when it comes to glitter! With this I had minimal fall out/messy glitter eyes, it last ages but when I run out I will definitely be grabbing myself a new one! 100% recommend this product to anyone who has trouble getting glitter products to stick & stay in place.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.