12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Bethan C.
Bethan C.
PETERBOROUGH, LINCOLNSHIRE
The loose glitters from NYX are everything. They have such a good range of colours and they last for months and weeks and years!
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Review for: Red
I think this is a great glitter with no fallout great colour and is amazing try now just try it's not slot of money and u can't go wrong
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Broxburn
Review for: Glitter Primer
So amazing! The packaging is stunning! It's also very handy to use as it's easy to squeeze out. Keeps glitter on all day so no fallout.
Bex D.
Bex D.
Wowzer! Used with the Nyx Glitter Primer, I glistened all night. No touching up needed. Just had to keep everyone else's hands off! ūüėė
Anna V.
Anna V.
Looks beautiful and i love the texture of the glitter. Works really well with the nyx glitter primer and stays on all day !
Alina S.
Alina S.
Review for: Red, Blue
Guys these are the best affordable options that you have for loose glitter! Try these out with the nyx or elf glitter glue!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Sheffield
Love all of the NYX glitters, and the primer. They stay on all day and catch the light in a way that makes the mega sparkly
sophie w.
sophie w.
I hate it the only this I like about mine is the color I can handle this product I love the brand bit this product almost made me cry
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Review for: Rose, Bronze, Gold
Me encanta es Glitter es fino y facil de utilizar. Ademas no es da√Īino para los ojos y tiene una gama de colores muy buena
Stuti D.
Stuti D.
Review for: Rose, Silver, Ice, Glitter Primer
I love it! The application doesnt have fall out and that is just amazing! Yall should go buy it now! Its just so perfect for parties
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?