BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Janeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
I love these , they look nice on the eyes, doesn't have alot of fallout like the other eye glitters i tried before.
Laura D.
great for cut creases make sure to buy the primer and you will not be disappointed I love the gold num 08 the most
Haylee H.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This is a dupe for Too Faced glitter glue. It is so much cheaper and does the exact same job if not a little better
Monica P.
Fontana, CA
Glitter is too chunky, haven't found one from this brand that is mich more fine, but still pretty, and inexpensive
Karla W.
Fenton , MO
I really like this glitter a lot. I use it when I want to do dramatic looks and it really brings out any eyeshadow.
Kimberly L.
Review for: Silver more...
A M A Z I N G!!!!! Love this silver glitter forever my go to glitter!!!!!! Recommend it and stays true to color!!!!
Riley B.
Eagle Point
Review for: Ice more...
I love this color (ice) it is duochrome and so pretty! Just a little bit can add great dimension to an eye look!
Laiken M.
Perfect for Halloween when you are doing a mermaid or fairy look! Such a great price too! I purchased at Walmart
Kenyae w.
Brea, CA
Got this in 3 different colors, so vibrant and beautiful. I mix it with a little eyelash glue, & it last all day.
Nicole M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this face and body glitter. I feel like it did its job but It just got everywhere and was very messy
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.