12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Jess B.
Jess B.
Review for: Gunmetal
I love this glitter! It's perfect for adding a touch of glitter and glam to your makeup! It's super pigmented and and be used anywhere you like!
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Review for: Blue, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet
Estos colores son fantásticos sus colores son muy llamativos su pigmentación es genial dan un toque de profesionalismo al aplicarlos
Ashleigh N.
Ashleigh N.
Glasgow
Great product! Fantastic colour range , colours are so pigmented ! Long wearing glitter that doesn't irritate eyes and looks lovely
Gina S.
Gina S.
Budapest
Review for: Silver, Gunmetal, Red
I love nyx! It's my favorite brand! I like this product! I really enyoj useing it! If you looking for something like this you defenetly need to buy it!
Sona T.
Sona T.
Plymouth
Review for: Silver
So gorgeous looks great can really be creative with this product enjoy it kind of hard to not get any where other than eyes but still love this glitter
Ellie F.
Ellie F.
Really good for dancing competitions, good pricing. Can be used with all skin tones, easy to blend, nicely pigmented and I'd buy it's again.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Tayport , Fife
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is my favourite glitter glue so far!! Love it and have tired a fair few! Lasts all night and I'm really impressed with this product!
Bethan C.
Bethan C.
PETERBOROUGH, LINCOLNSHIRE
The loose glitters from NYX are everything. They have such a good range of colours and they last for months and weeks and years!
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Review for: Red
I think this is a great glitter with no fallout great colour and is amazing try now just try it's not slot of money and u can't go wrong
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Broxburn
Review for: Glitter Primer
So amazing! The packaging is stunning! It's also very handy to use as it's easy to squeeze out. Keeps glitter on all day so no fallout.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?