BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this stuff everyday. It is my favorite glitter primer in the market. It goes on smoothly and it is sticky and adheres well. I use it under any shimmer or metallic shadow and it makes it last all day!
Karen S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is a Holiday MUST HAVE! I love adding glitter to my holiday looks. You can never go wrong with the NYX Glitter Primer. It's super affordable, and you can find it at your local Ulta. I just need to get my hands on ALL the glitter pigments lol Here's a great quote for my fellow glitter lovers: "She's so fabulous, she spits glitter" ✨
Allison L.
I absolutely love glitter. I use it for my eyelids. I love the bright bold colors.
Olivia E.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this product. One of the major things i look for in a glitter is the pigmentation. It's true to its color and very vibrant. The only thing i didn't like which is expected with glitter is the fall out. Very long lasting, once its on its on and you'll need a great make up remover to get it off! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jessica G.
brookhaven, MS
Love creating a halo eye with the pink color. looks great smoked out, with the glitter in the middle, you could even use it as an inner conner highlight. works best with the nyx glitter primer. it can get a little messy if you're not careful. just make sure you put on your eye shadow before foundation so you can wipe away any fall out. i will definitely be looking for more colors!
Ashleigh J.
U.K.
I adore this product it is easy to apply if you have the primer it goes great with my skin tone don't have a packaging no. I bought in boots
O gliter bronze é o meu preferido. Sem dúvidas compraria novamente. Fica lindo nas minhas maquiagens, principamente em noivas.
The Dusky Diva !.
New Delhi, INDIA
Glittery glittery!
Good for Halloween make up or party make
Nicely pigmented and glittery.
kristin k.
Review for: Crystal
Let's start by saying I used allot of glitter for my teeth in this look, allot. the teeth themselves took about 30 minuts. I used a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in shade milk for the base and the glitter stuck to the creamy-ness of the crayon like nobodies buuisness. no fall out and with a spray of e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set they stayed flawless.
the pigmentation of the sparkles was incredible and they felt super light. came off super easy as well come the end of it all. Deffinitly a 10/10!
Lauren S.
IPSWICH, IPSWICH
Review for: Bronze
Since I have been experimenting with makeup, i wanted to try these glitters out since so many of my friends had raved about them and they were right to do so! I was expecting to open the bottle and it explode in a glitter cloud but luckily that wasn't the case. I used along with the glitter primer and it lasted all night! My eyelids were sparkling like crazy (amazing) and there was no fall out which was great since the last thing anyone wants is glitter in their eyes! I will definitely be purchasing more
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.