12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Estelle L.
Estelle L.
Review for: Copper
Very pigmented glitter with a good shine. Could be used for any skin colour because very versatile product. Use before face makeup because glitter fall out. I would buy again because it is long lasting
madison n.
madison n.
birmingham, West Midlands
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this product, it sells out a lot of the time so if you see it grab it! It is great for glitters and giving a really high pigment of colour it doesn't dry to fast either
Yasmin N.
Yasmin N.
Review for: Blue
I did not have the opportunity to test. But my friends talk a lot about it, I was going to buy it but I'm not sure if this product is good or not? I'm Crazy to Test!
Roxanne v.
Roxanne v.
Review for: Crystal, Teal, Copper, Bronze, Gunmetal
Best glitter. Stays on all day with proper application. Doesn't have a lot of kick up because of the smart packaging. But I wish there was more variety.
Verónica J.
Verónica J.
Cartaxo
Review for: Crystal
This Pops so much, really love it and it's not hard to have experience with this . Very pigmented and if you use nyx glitter glue it just does wonders ūüėć
Emily B.
Emily B.
pontefract
Review for: Copper
Absolutely stunning! Stays on perfectly through-out the day, whether you're out in the sun or on a night out! Also the colour is gorgeous and can match with any bronze/brown eye shadows. Would highly recommend to others.
Laura C.
Laura C.
This product is perfect for festivals during these summer months! It is inexpensive and comes in a variety of colours to make sure you stand out in the crowd! I have these in lots of colours and they do not disappoint.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Bournemouth
Probably the best glitter I've ever used!! I absolutely love the one I have and will be purchasing more! It's amazing paired with the glitter primer!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
The glitter primer made my glitter stay on all night I really liked it, I went to a concer wearing it and I didn't expreriece any fall out. It was very effective.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Review for: Silver
Looks really good on the eyes and if you get it on your face it wipes away really well. The packaging is also really easy to use so you don't get too much out at once and waste any
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?