BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Melissa S.
Lehigh acres
I cannot sweat how great these are! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GLITTERS so I'm super happy I came across these. A little goes a long way and they are def. buildable. They are pigmented. This product is def. a thumbs up!!!
yaretzy O.
My favorite. Super sparkly and has a good price. Love putting this all over my lids and rocking a glitter look!
Marichael R.
I only purchased one to find out if it was good. But i was more than shocked i love it. Anything that has to do with glitter. They have a cute range of glitter colors.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
I have this glitter in the copper color and let me tell you!!! I created suchhh a bomb look for a festival this summer using this stuff and I sparked like a fairy! I would purchase this in tons of colors! I purchased at Ulta and find hats it's a great bargain!
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
I have this glitter in gold and copper and they are great! I used them with the NYX glitter primer and it worked like a charm on my eyes and lips! I could even see the glitter in my photos.
Emma S.
Long Beach, CA
This glitter is great quality for the price! Super budget friendly. Paired with the NYX glitter primer it works wonders! I love it in silver, ice, and rose. I recommend giving it a try if you're in the market for some glitter!
Alise B.
Edmonds, WA
Fantastic! Super pigmented, and the super glittery. There's a lot of product and it is simply beautiful and definitely worth the price.
nolyn f.
Battle Ground, WA
My absolutle favorite. Used with the glitter glue and it looked amazing. I even got some for my friends as gifts
Lorena R.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love these the put an extra touch on your makeup . I mean who doesn't love glitter . I only use it for special occasion.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Love this glitter and the color it gives off. It has an iridescent color to it. You do have to use glitter glue and looks amazing just watch out that you don't get it in your eyes. I would buy it again
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?