BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Jaranisse P.
I used this for halloween because I was a gypsy, and my sister was dressed as a mermaid and we needed to sparkle! It was awesome, we used a based to allow it to stick and it didn't fall off at all! I highly recommend it to those who are looking for cheap glitter.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I am a glitter fan and finatic. I'm 26 years old, and I still enjoy glitter in my makeup, and on my chest. You don't have to be young to use glitter. I absolutely love this loose glitter by NYX 😍 I love to use this when I'm going out, going to a festival, concert, ECT. I actually have silver and pink NYX loose glitter, and I can't get enough. Sometimes I even dab a bit on my eyelids after applying my eyeshadow. Cheap and good quality. How could you go wrong?
Tiffany H.
Mcdonough, GA
I have been loving the glitter makeup look but a actually excited to buy this glitter her because I saw it on someone's lips and it was beautiful!
Chiky N.
NYX glitter are perfect for a holiday makeup!!! They are so pigmented,Colorful and bright!!
Debbie H.
This my first attempt to use glitter and as soon as I used it I couldn't stop ! It's not easy to blend but it's has no fall out when you apply it which is fabulous ! Usually I do the mkeuo in the morning & it last all day with the glitter primer from NYX as well !Did I mention the coverage is amazing ! #MusesOfInfluenster #NYXGlitter
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Its so fun using all the beautiful glitter colors nyx has to offer i absolutely love using them and thay have so many colors to choose from and thay are very reasonable to buy i love there products and thay look so beautiful i use it on my eyes my lips my cheeks you won't be disappointed try these products you will love it i know i do
Jessica C.
I love body glitter! NYX Cosmetics face and body glitter is amazing. It is perfect for Halloween or any day of the year. The color is rich and pretty. 💙
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I seriously love this glitter primer (glue)
It is so awesome. I was going to buy Too Faced Glitter Glue, but I'm glad they didn't have it and that I got this. It works BETTER in my opinion. Glitter stays AS LONG AS YOU'D LIKE! Doesn't come off until you remove your make-up.
Andrett P.
Charlotte, NC
These loose glitters rock. You get s very nice size jar for the price. With this stuff a little goes a long way. When working with these glitters make sure you use a good glitter adhesive. If you do have any fallout while applying this just use regular tape to pick up excess glitter.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I'm obsessed with glitter. I have a full of Lit Cosmetics glitter so when I saw these at the grocery store I didn't have high hopes for them. I was so wrong!! These are only 6$ and they are just as amazing as my Lit glitters. The colors are great & they blend/layer very well. I used the glue that is sold by Lit bit I'm sure any other brand would work.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.