BY NYX #20 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Jennifer E.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Keeps my glitter in place with budging all day. It's easy to apply and remove. I will definitely continue buying this primer
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Best glitter glue I've ever used! Locks in your glitter and holds it in place all day..if your a glitter fan it's a must have
Abbie D.
Tucson
A good glitter, lots of pigment and shine the only downside is there can be some fallout and it's a little hard to work with.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Love these glitters, i have bought a few of these and they are great. they dont have alot of color choices but i love these.
MACY B.
Cadillac, MI
Amazing hands down . They are gorgeous and I wish they would come out with more shades. But they are conformable on the eyes
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Gold more...
This product can be applied with the NYX glitter primer. It sticks with minimal fall out and it pigmented AS HELL. I love it.
Destiny R.
White
I love love love the pigmentation in this product it is truly amazing and the. Again makes a good glam look out for the night
Randi N.
Stays on well. Very pigmented. I would reccommend for long wear, using the NYX glitter primer. I love the burnt orange color.
Julie M.
Review for: Blue, Rose, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal more...
These are to-die-for. So sparkly and beautiful. I use them on my eyes for a nice pop of color and glitter!! I want them all.
Alexa C.
Kinda made me itch, but if you're really looking for a glittery look it stayed on for a while and washed off pretty easily.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.