12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This products is a great product for glitter, very inexpensive and it works wonders, probably the best glitter glue I have used, I'm never disappointed in this when I use it, for £8 it's well worth the money, you need to try try try this as it's the best
Ghaya A.
Ghaya A.
Review for: Ice, Bronze, Gold, Other
when I got these glitters from Nordstrom I was very excited cause they also sell the primer glitters I use the primer glitter for any glitter I want and I used the glitters from nyx and they are perfect they have many colors and gorgeous for occasions
Romina R.
Romina R.
Hertfordshire
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is absolutely amazing to apply glitter on top of, the product is a bit tacky which allows the pigments to stick. This was a very effective product and another advantage was that it was affordable and I would definitely recommend it.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Vancouver
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing, cheap glitter primer. I was planning on buying the Too Faced one, but saw this was cheaper. It holds my loose glitter on so well. I love it. Very affordable and very good
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Fareham
Really good glitters, easy to work with of corse you have to use the glitter glue, stays in place and has really good price, love this product I want them all!
Leah M.
Leah M.
New purchases today!! Very excited to use these face and body glitters. Just done a tester on my hand and already I am impressed. I shall be posting very soon.
Keira E.
Keira E.
Worcester
Review for: Copper
All colours are beautiful, easy to apply better with a brush , how ever like most glitters it gets everywhere. You can build on it and they are a cute package
Scarlett K.
Scarlett K.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing for use with loose glitter. Apply with brush to eye, then pick up the glitter. Lasts hours, and especially good for a night out! Totally affordable and would buy again!
Estelle L.
Estelle L.
Review for: Copper
Very pigmented glitter with a good shine. Could be used for any skin colour because very versatile product. Use before face makeup because glitter fall out. I would buy again because it is long lasting
madison n.
madison n.
birmingham, West Midlands
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this product, it sells out a lot of the time so if you see it grab it! It is great for glitters and giving a really high pigment of colour it doesn't dry to fast either
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?