BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
KeilynLiznel A.
Clermont, FL
Glam Glam! I love this glitter. Its definitely a dupe for the MAC glitter. Its super easy to use. It is completely buildable, long lasting if you use the right glue. The variety of colors is huge. You should try it! I would buy it again. You wont regret it
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I bought this because my other one broke and I put this as a highlight on my lids to make them sparkle and shine
Debbie H.
This my first attempt to use glitter and as soon as I used it I couldn't stop ! It's not easy to blend but it's has no fall out when you apply it which is fabulous ! Usually I do the mkeuo in the morning & it last all day with the glitter primer from NYX as well !Did I mention the coverage is amazing ! #MusesOfInfluenster #NYXGlitter
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
I love this glitter!! I use it on my middle lid to make my eyes pop! It's super blendable and the coverage is buildable!! It can be a little messy I just put tape under my eyes to avoid the glitter getting everywhere! Best I've tried and perfect price!
Maia P.
Review for: Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz
This is very pretty color. I used it for a party and it's very long lasting it really sticks on your lid really well it really meet my expectations especially for 1 dollar as well I would totally recommend this to others
Jillian S.
Norwalk, CA
It is a great glitter but even with glue it doesn't seem to stay put. At the end of the night you just end up having glitter everywhere.
yaretzy O.
Review for: Glitter Primer
A very nice glitter glue. I use this often to set my Glitter! Very easy to use too.
Marlena S.
I LOVE all things NYX and this glitter is no different! It's super pigmented, micro-fine and can be used for any and everything! I've recently become fascinated with using these glitters on my nails. The shade "Violet" is ridiculously cool! It has this rainbow, holographic effect. FYI these glitters do NOT remove easily so be prepared to take some time getting them off whichever part of your body you use them!
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I bought this NYX glitter last spring for a wedding look I did. The color I purchased (bronze) is such a beautiful shade and would look great on every eyecolor. I didn't buy the glitter primer to go with it so on regret that now but I'm on the hunt for it. I've went to 4 different Ulta stores to find the primer and more glitter shades and they've been sold out of it all at every store. I do plan to purchase online soon! Highly recommended beautiful affordable product for glam looks!
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
Nyx glitter primer is the best! It keeps my loose glitter in place without clumping it. You do not need to use a lot of primer because a little goes a long way. It is very affordable and effective. The packaging is holographic so it looks awesome. I recommend this product.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.