12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Gillingham
Review for: Glitter Primer
Low priced and easy to use, the primer genuinely holds glitter to the skin for long periods of time. It's one of the best drugstore glitter primers that I've used. I'd recommend this to anyone on a budget.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Dublin
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is great for anyone interested in trying out glitter for the first time whether it's on their eyes , lips or face. This product met all of my expectations as it was very affective in sticking glitter to my eyes and none of it fell onto my face throughout the day
Dina K.
Dina K.
Review for: Glitter Primer
The best glitter primer ever! It keeps glitter for a whole day and sticks the glitter to your face effectively. It is really easy to apply and affordable for everyone. I would recommend it everyone!
CLIO R.
CLIO R.
Hereford , Herefordshire
Review for: Crystal
I bought this and was so surprised at how much I love it. It wasn't too heavy but was has the ability to be build able, it stayed in place all day, highly highly recommend best Glitter I have tried.
Anais G.
Anais G.
Review for: Rose, Violet, Copper
NYX Face and Body Glitter amazingly easy to apply to the face and body. Very shimmery. A lot of fallout but it lasts all day/night. Very pigmented. Highly recommend this product.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Review for: Rose, Gunmetal
Particularly love these two. The pink is absolutely gorgeous on lids if you want a more mature look with a bling. You can apply these with a regular face primer it will work. Lasts for a very long time and no need to buy frequently!
Frankie E.
Frankie E.
DERBY , Derbyshire
Absolutely amazing product! So finely milled and the pigmentation is amazing!! So many beautiful colours that work perfectly on top of eyeshadow! My favourite go to eye glitter/ pigment and very little glue if any is needed!!!
Chloe N.
Chloe N.
Review for: Crystal, Glitter Primer
I have the glitter glue and it is great for these glitters, it keeps the glitter on for ages, and is especially good for festivals! The glitter is a super pretty colour!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bronze
This glitter goes a long way but it is really hard to use. Even with glitter glue and a pr vide brush there was still a lot of fall out so just be careful when applying!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Review for: Silver
Used with a brush wet with setting spray and it stayed on my clients face, all day! :) pigment is incredible and I love the shine it gives off. Will be purchasing the other colours for sure :)
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?