BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
lara s.
I really like these one of my favorites big size and cheap really good quality and different range of shades really good
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Girl yaaas! I own five of these and theyre all BOMB!!These are no joke. And the fact that theyre only 7 bucks..giiiirl..
autum c.
Manchester
I love glitter and this is one of the best glitter things I've used. It's great for glitter looks on the eyes and body.
Rachel F.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Rose more...
you definitely have to have a glitter primer (nyx has an amazing one) but i just really love glitter so this is my life
Bethania A.
dallas, TX
Review for: Bronze more...
I prove colour bronze but I want the colour electric blue . I like so much. Because is good for combination dark makeup
Jazmen D.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Blue more...
I Have never used this color before but it looks so vibrant! im excited to try it ! I'm all for the glitter trends
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this stuff. I have it in the bronze. The shine and sparkle is amazing. So beautiful and the price is fantastic.
Jen S.
Omg I love these so much I want all of them they are such pretty color glitters and well how can you make a bad glitter
Jasmine A.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Other more...
VERY reflective. ZERO fallout. Absolutely adore these affordable glitters! Paired with the NYX glue it’s a sure thing!
Laila A.
Vienna, VA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
really good primer! honestly you dont need to buy an expensive one when you have nyx's! it kept my glitter on all night
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.