BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Samantha d.
I've just recently started getting into using glitter & nyx is definitely my go to!!! such a wide variety of colors & cheap!
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Love these glitters, i have bought a few of these and they are great. they dont have alot of color choices but i love these.
MACY B.
Cadillac, MI
Amazing hands down . They are gorgeous and I wish they would come out with more shades. But they are conformable on the eyes
Jennifer E.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Keeps my glitter in place with budging all day. It's easy to apply and remove. I will definitely continue buying this primer
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Gold more...
This product can be applied with the NYX glitter primer. It sticks with minimal fall out and it pigmented AS HELL. I love it.
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Best glitter glue I've ever used! Locks in your glitter and holds it in place all day..if your a glitter fan it's a must have
Destiny R.
White
I love love love the pigmentation in this product it is truly amazing and the. Again makes a good glam look out for the night
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Nice glitter for eyes. Its not chunky either which makes it nice. I do use a glitter glue with it as well so its a more pop
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Crystal more...
One of my fave glitters! So stunning and stays on great in combo with their glitter glue! Gotten so many compliments on it
Yolanda M.
Review for: Copper more...
This glitter is so beautiful. It has a vibrant color, has a pink undertone, you get .08 ounces and is super easy to apply.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.