BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE
Love these loose glitters. I use them on my eyes...especially during the holiday season. They work great with the NYX glitter glue.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
I have this glitter in the copper color and let me tell you!!! I created suchhh a bomb look for a festival this summer using this stuff and I sparked like a fairy! I would purchase this in tons of colors! I purchased at Ulta and find hats it's a great bargain!
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
I haven't used glitter properly until recently, I used the nyx glitter primer with this and it's amazing! It's very affordable and the payoff is great. I can't wait to buy the rest of the colors.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
I have this glitter in gold and copper and they are great! I used them with the NYX glitter primer and it worked like a charm on my eyes and lips! I could even see the glitter in my photos.
Courtney M.
I have multiple shades of this product and they are all incredibly beautiful! They are a little hard to adhere to your skin (make sure to buy the glitter glue this brand offers). I would repurchase them. A little can do a long way!
Laiken M.
Perfect for Halloween when you are doing a mermaid or fairy look! Such a great price too! I purchased at Walmart
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
I have never been a glitter person but I have to say this is a great product to add some glitz and glam to your Halloween costume. It is not that expensive and it definitely adds a sparkle. You can use it all over your face and body. It does take a little to get off but it is worth it.
nolyn f.
Battle Ground, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Used this with the loose cosmetic glitter. It stayed on ll night long. Even when dancing and sweating. It was also easy to take off the glitter. Didnt stick or hurt.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Love these glitters, i have bought a few of these and they are great. they dont have alot of color choices but i love these.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Its so fun using all the beautiful glitter colors nyx has to offer i absolutely love using them and thay have so many colors to choose from and thay are very reasonable to buy i love there products and thay look so beautiful i use it on my eyes my lips my cheeks you won't be disappointed try these products you will love it i know i do
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.