BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Emma S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
NYX glitter primer is the only thing that I've used to get my glitter to stick that has actually worked. It's only $6 and very tacky. It comes in a small tube but will last you awhile as you don't need very much of it at a time. I tried it in a sample and then had to buy it!!
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
I bought this recently and i really like it. So fun to use glitter sometimes. I used this on my eyes but i also wanna try it on my lips. Theres a bunch of colors and they are all affordable!
Jaranisse P.
I used this for halloween because I was a gypsy, and my sister was dressed as a mermaid and we needed to sparkle! It was awesome, we used a based to allow it to stick and it didn't fall off at all! I highly recommend it to those who are looking for cheap glitter.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Love these glitters, i have bought a few of these and they are great. they dont have alot of color choices but i love these.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Love this glitter and the color it gives off. It has an iridescent color to it. You do have to use glitter glue and looks amazing just watch out that you don't get it in your eyes. I would buy it again
Emilee N.
I love these glitters for when I want to do a fun makeup style. There is minimal fallout. They have awesome pigmentation. The shimmer/glitter is beautiful. It stays in place all day and doesn't crease.
nolyn f.
Battle Ground, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Used this with the loose cosmetic glitter. It stayed on ll night long. Even when dancing and sweating. It was also easy to take off the glitter. Didnt stick or hurt.
Amber H.
Warren, OH
i've only tried the gold but it's stays on very well and i don't even use glitter glue! i use there concealer to put it on! very easy to blend with your eyeshadow !
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I absolutely love the NYX Face and body glitters. I have about five colors. These colors will work on any skin tone. The pigmentation is great, a bit messy but that is the outcome of loose glitters. Make sure you purchase a glitter glue in order for the glitter to apply.
Sharon K.
Lorain, OH
Very good and it's milled very fine atleast for me it is I liked it a lot!!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?