12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Irina L.
Irina L.
Review for: Crystal
This is one of the best glitters I have ever used. The shine does not become dull once applied to the eye. It's widely available in shops like Superdrug. It also stays on for 5+ hours without any fall out all.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Brackley , Northants
Review for: Glitter Primer
I bought this to go alongside the nyx glitter and I am unbelievably impressed. It's super way to use yet doesn't feel like I've just plastered glue on my face. I can use it near my eyes as the formula doesn't sting and the glitter does not budge!!!
apo
Review for: Rose
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH I've tried other glitters and they irritated my eyes but these I use all the time and I can easily wear it all day and it last and doesn't burn and the shade selection is gorgeous
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Ballymena, Co. Antrim
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is amazing! Products cling to it in the best way possible and it helps to reduce the amount of fall-out from some products. I use this as a glitter primer, a primer before using pigments and also to cut my crease.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Review for: Silver
Such a good product and well priced. You can build up the glitter and can be used well with the glitter primer. It's very pigmented and I would say you could use the product for any type of skin tone. I would definitely buy again.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Review for: Red
This glitter is beautiful! With a little glitter primer it stayed on all day and just completed my festival look! I've also used the NYX White Liquid Liner to complete my look
chelsey w.
chelsey w.
Eastbourne
Review for: Glitter Primer
I do a lot of makeup and festival looks so when I need a glitter glue/primer, this is the best. It dries down clear and isn't sticky or messy, I can layer it and use it on eye lids, lips and body .. i will defiantly buy again
apo
Review for: Glitter Primer
My all time favorite glitter primer my eyes are sensitive so it's hard to find a product that doesn't burn and is effective and this one worked and it's super affordable I recommend it it really keeps your glitter on all day
Maria W.
Maria W.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is really good omg! I love this brand and I love the way it applies onto my face! It goes on so smooth and feels so light and amazing on my skin! I would buy it again because it's so amazing!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Mississauga, ON
Love the glitters! You just need to be super careful with the fall out and making sure you use a good glue base! But otherwise the glitters are of gorgeous colours and are long lasting!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?