BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Randi N.
Stays on well. Very pigmented. I would reccommend for long wear, using the NYX glitter primer. I love the burnt orange color.
Destiny R.
White
I love love love the pigmentation in this product it is truly amazing and the. Again makes a good glam look out for the night
MACY B.
Cadillac, MI
Amazing hands down . They are gorgeous and I wish they would come out with more shades. But they are conformable on the eyes
Jennifer E.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Keeps my glitter in place with budging all day. It's easy to apply and remove. I will definitely continue buying this primer
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Gold more...
This product can be applied with the NYX glitter primer. It sticks with minimal fall out and it pigmented AS HELL. I love it.
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Best glitter glue I've ever used! Locks in your glitter and holds it in place all day..if your a glitter fan it's a must have
Abbie D.
Tucson
A good glitter, lots of pigment and shine the only downside is there can be some fallout and it's a little hard to work with.
Stacey M.
Saint Marys , PA
Review for: Silver more...
I absolutely love this glitter. It is so pretty and long lasting very true to it's color. Pretty reasonable priced as well.
Holly H.
fort mill
The effect this product gives is amazing but I have super sensitive skin so it makes my skin break out. It looks great on.
Alexa C.
Kinda made me itch, but if you're really looking for a glittery look it stayed on for a while and washed off pretty easily.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.