BY NYX #40 in Highlighter

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
briana A.
La Puente, CA
My favorite glitters! I love using these glitters especially when I go out! It makes your makeup pop and give it more character. They have a variety of colors to chooses from. They are very affordable! Would recommend
Joceyln S.
Stockton, CA
I’m new to wearing makeup and my friend used this on me with the glitter glue on Christmas and it works amazing! I loved trying nyx products and it was just really great, glitter didn’t fall off at all the whole day!
Alexandra N.
Bradley Beach , NJ
Review for: Violet, Blue more...
NYX Face and Body Glitter is amazing for creating a mermaid look on Halloween, just put fishnets over the parts of your face where you desire a scaley look and pop that NYX Body Glitter right over top and everyone will think you just swam to shore 😉
Victoria G.
Review for: Teal more...
I love having these on hand for Halloween and Fantasy looks, it's inexpensive and works great. The blue shades are some of my favorites, they work well for the types of looks I gravitate towards. I use the NYX glitter glue, and they are a great match. Definitely recommend this if you love using glitter but don't want to spend a fortune.
Aimee F.
Prospect
Review for: Gunmetal more...
I purchased this product for my daughter and she loves using it. It works extremely well and doing what she would like it to do. It has a shimmery finish and I would buy it for her again and recommend it to others
Addie L.
mobile, AL
Review for: Gold, Red, Silver, Ice, Blue more...
I am OBSESSED with these glitters. Forget spending $20+ on loose pigments from high end brands. These glitters with a wet brush are amazing! I use these for cut crease eye looks and more "going out" looks. The packaging is made to where you lose little to no product as well. I just sprinkle some glitter into the lid and pick it up from there, so I'm left with zero mess. I highly recommend these to any and everyone.
Yasline C.
These glitters are amazing!!! Especially for the price. You get a good amount in each container. I apply them over a glitter glue and pack them on to reduce fallout. The shine and shimmer they give is very comparable to many glitters that are three or four times the price.
Abbey S.
Marion, IN
Review for: Crystal more...
I absolutely love this stuff! I have used it for everything from Halloween to glam to unique looks! It always looks great! I have so many shades and I’m always looking for more. I have seen the NYX glitter base but I always apply it over concealer and it looks just as good!
Nikki Z.
Lake Stevens
Review for: Rose, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal more...
Absolutely obsessed with these glitters. Every time I wear these people ask if I’m wearing something high end and are shocked when I say NYX. They are sooooo sparkly and stay all day (with glitter glue) and I love the colors. My favorite glitters hands down. I’ll collect every color and I love them with the NYX glitter glue.
Erica C.
I love these glitters! I own almost every one, they’re so finely milled and reflective, and a really great price! My only complaint is that I wish they had chunkier versions of each, but they’re just so pretty!
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Where can I find these in stores?
Betsy V.
I'm looking for a good glitter for my sorority functions and this is the only brand I've been able to find that has some. Recommendations? Does this have any fallout? What do you use to make it stay? And advice would be great!
Grace R.
I've seen so many make-up looks on social media where this glitter has been used. The end result looks amazing, but what about the process? Is it easy to work with? Do I have to expect to get a lot of fall out?
Sophie D.
Hobart
OOh these look so cool! Is it fine or chunky glitter?
Sarah A.
How do you get the glitter out?? It's so difficult for me to get the tiniest bit out of the bottle.

back