BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Courtney E.
Graham, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

$6 and works just as well as Too Faced $20 glitter glue! Can't get any better than that!
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I wore this on top on eyeshadow for a party look. I purchased this at my local beauty store for 7.00.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this glitter glue (primer) works so good makes my glitter stay in one place only and last long
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
I have this in the rose color and I love it!!! It adds an extra fancy esque to my eyeshadow looks
Jacqui C.
Love love LOVE these glitters!!!! They are so affordable and easy to use. The sifter is helpful.
Shelbie C.
Ramona , OK
I have to be the first half of the day year ago when the sun is shining on my mind and the other
Karla Q.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Is this a good primer to use on glitter eyeshadow so ? Or is it for use on the whole face ?
Rosa R.
Bakersfield, CA
I lobe using this glitter to create eyeshadow looks stays on and isn't difficult to apply
Maria J.
Selma, CA
favorite glitters, they're so affordable and super easy to work with! they look amazing!
Kayla C.
Hubbard, OH
Love love love! Glitter is one of my favorite things! Love this brand it works amazing!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.