12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
I have two and they're so gorgeous. love these glitters with all my soul <3 they have such like unique shades, idk I love them
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Kinda made me itch, but if you're really looking for a glittery look it stayed on for a while and washed off pretty easily.
lara s.
lara s.
I really like these one of my favorites big size and cheap really good quality and different range of shades really good
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Silver Spring , Md
I love this face and body glitter, i use to on my eyelid and it really stands out esp' when you have a wing liner =) !!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Omg I love these so much I want all of them they are such pretty color glitters and well how can you make a bad glitter
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
These are soooo amazing. Very comparable to the urban decay glitter liners. I prefer these and they are much cheaper.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Review for: Glitter Primer
Tried this for the first time today and it worked really great. The glitter stuck and stayed in place all day long.
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
Burnsville, MN
Review for: Glitter Primer
this stuff is the holy grail of glitter primers!!!! it stays on forever but without being overly/annoyingly tacky.
Kenyae w.
Kenyae w.
Brea, CA
Got this in 3 different colors, so vibrant and beautiful. I mix it with a little eyelash glue, & it last all day.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this face and body glitter. I feel like it did its job but It just got everywhere and was very messy
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?