BY NYX #14 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Silver
This was my first time using loose glitter. But it went much better than I expected. The glitter was so pretty to use for this cut crease. I used the Nyx glitter primer as well. And then used a small brush to pack on the glitter. It was simple! A big Kabuki brush gets off all the excess glitter. Pair the colors with a fun eyeshadow, and you've got an awesome cut crease. I didn't see much fall out after using it. It stayed pretty well. Was a little difficult to get off at the end of the night, but I would rather have that than lose glitter all night while out. Super excited to get some more colors and keep experimenting. Bought this at Ulta!
Mariah B.
Manitowoc, WI
Review for: Rose, Gunmetal
Rose is one of my favorite loose glitters. It’s such a pretty color that goes with a lot of looks. It can get a little messy if you aren’t careful with it. It holds its shimmer and is great.
So I wanted to get a dark black shimmery loose glitter to go with a dark smokey eye. I was told gunmetal would be perfect. I tried it once and to me the color was so icky lookin. The pigment didn’t hold and it was like a blue grey kind of color. Definitely not what I was looking for. I haven’t played with it since but I’ve been meaning to. Maybe I didn’t give it a fair chance? I’d like to know what everyone else thinks about this color! But anyways, the nyx loose glitter pigments seem to be great!
Nadia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked the shade sliver for Halloween & I could of died at how gorgeous the color pay off. It was just what I needed to step already glitter bomb costume off. I got so many compliments when I went out for Halloween. I used some duo lash glue opting out to buy the glitter glue & the glitter held up surprisingly well. So I went back & got the shade crystal for the holidays parties & she was a hit as well. I think I want all the shades now. I didn't know I would be a glitter eyeshadow pigment fan. But I'm on the train now!
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love, Love, Love using this kind of Glitter. A good hack for Halloween Looks to make using the Glitter not so messy, is to get a Children's dosing syringe from your local pharmacy ( NO Needle kind, you have to ask for them). Fill the syringe with your Glitter and use it to apply after you have applied Glitter Glue.
Another idea with the syringe is to fill it with small candy sprinkles and apply the same way, with the Glitter Glue.

Halloween is one of my Favorite Holidays, it's only 2nd to Christmas. I've already started to decorate. I REALLY would LOVE to win this great Vox Box from @Influenster. I've yet to win one. This would most definitely be one of the ones I want to win most. You can apply for it as well. Signing up for Influenster is Easy, Squeezy, Lemon, Pleasy!!!!
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Rose
I used this glitter with the Nyx Glitter adhesive. It held perfectly with barely any fallout. I loved the way it looked and is very pigmented. For the price under 6$ it’s an amazing product and can’t wait to add more to my collection! #nyx #nyxcosmetics #glitter #makeup #gypsy #urban #indie NYX Retail StoresNYX Face and Body Glitter
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Crystal, Gold
This lose glitter is great for any look. I ordered mine through the NYX website and they are super affordable especially for the amount of product it contains. One thing I dislike is how messy it can get and gets all over the place but all glitters do. I love that its a glitter and not just a pigment so you can totally notice it. Also its nice that you can either add a little or do a more dramatic look and it will look good both ways. I use mine with the NYX glitter glue. They have a great selection of colors.
Nikki M.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Red, Crystal, Teal, Gold
This product is amazing! When used with the glitter glue your make up will stay in place. I love creating a half cut crease with these glitters then working in sections of the cut crease to create a perfect cut. Only complaint is the glitter is hard to get off once it’s there so I would recommend doing your eyes before your do your foundation! Overall great product :)
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Review for: Silver
It's the perfect size glitter and my go to when needing that extra pop. You can never go wrong with Nyx it is trustworthy and performs like high priced brands. If you are needing to sparkle and you are in a hurry go to your local drugstore and pick this up. Fine glitter dust #Influenster #Mua #Nyx #Sparkle #glitter #Beauty #Affordable #Quality NYX Glitter Powder
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
Review for: Rose, Red
I have multiple of nyx's face and body glitter and I love them! My favorite is the shade "rose" so beautiful and the price makes it totally worth it! There is quite a bit of fall out so I usually put tape or sticky notes under my eyes when I apply it so it doesn't get on my face. Sometimes I like when a little falls on my face because it adds an extra little sparkle!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Bronze
To be honest I went in thinking this glitter was not going to meet my standards. I was quite surprised in the quality and shimmer of the glitter itself. It appeared to be more goldish tone than that of bronze. The product itself is at an amazing price and was quite easy to dust away excess. Definitely recommend this product!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?