BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Sunrise, FL
I absolutely LOVE this loose cosmetic glitter. The application is a bit messy, but that goes for all loose cosmetic glitters. The pigment is beautiful, and the packaging really does help keep the glitter in the bottle. The cap allows you to gather just enough of the glitter to apply to the eye/lip area (a little bit goes a long way), without making a huge mess. Removal is a bit messy. Just be sure to use a foaming cleanser. Make sure to purchase the Nyx Glitter Glue along with the product. The reason I didn't give this a 5-star rating is because it is not a self sufficient product. You need to purchase some sort of adhesive for the glue to adhere to, or else it won't apply. I recommend the Nyx Glitter Primer, but many brands make glitter glues/primers. If you cant get one, I also suggest eyelash glue or liquid latex. That being said, I adore the Nyx Face and Body Glitter. The price is extraordinary for the amount of product you get along with the quality. Here I'm wearing the shade Rose.
Nat C.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
🙌🏾 🙌🏾 LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer!!! I have hooded lids. Anyone who have hooded lids knows the struggle it is to use shimmery shadow on our lids. I also struggled with oily lids so that made matters worst, everything creased on me.I have tried UD primer potion, benefits air patrol and concealer 😞. Non of these products worked for me! My life was saved when I saw @alissa.ashley using this primer in one of her videos. I just had to try it. OMG this product is amazing!!! It helped my shadows stay put, it didn't crease. The fact that it's only $5.99 is AWESOME!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this stuff! I wear ALOT of glitter and shimmer shadows and so far this is the only glitter primer I've ever tried and haven't found a reason to try another. This stuff is awesome. I like to put a very small amount on the back of my hand and sheer it out, then spread it onto my lid until I feel it getting tacky, then I take whatever is left on the back of my hand and immediately press my pigment/glitter/shadow on and it works amazingly. I don't have any issues with fallout, creasing, nothing! I highly reccommend this product!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
These are the best! Well, I can't really make that claim since I have never used any other glitter. But I don't ever need to with these. They come in a wide variety of shades and they add the most stunning sparkle wherever you apply them. So far I have only used them on my eyes, but you would be able to create some incredibly lip looks with them, too. I have three of them so far: Crystal, Copper, and Red. Obviously I don't use these on a regular basis, but they are something every makeup lover should have on hand.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Glitter Primer
Wow I really saw a difference with all my metallic and shimmer shadows when I used this primer. I've always been a be advocate of urban decay primer potion and I recently bought nyx just because I liked the price. When I tried this out I was shocked and amazed at how it makes my shadows stay and look 2x as pigmented. Dries fast so make sure you're ready to apply shadow after you put on the primer. Overall I would highly recommend to a friend.
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
This is the best glitter I've found so far! It isn't overly chunky nor is it fine to the point where you can't even see the dimensions. All the colors I've purchased are so pretty and the product is al easy to work with! The price is crazy affordable for the amount of beautiful product you get! Pair this with some nyx glitter glue and you're good to go! It doesn't bother my eyes at all either which is awesome.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
These are amazing! I bought 4 of them when they were on sale at ulta and I'm so glad I did. I also bought the NYX glitter primer too (which works great with these). They go on the eye beautifully and make any makeup look stand out. The bottle looks really small in person but you don't use very much product. This little bottle will last you a very long time. Definitely worth the money!!!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Amazing loose glitters to use to add a little sparkle to any eye look. NYX has a wide range of glitters to choose from and they work great. There is usually glitter everywhere whenever I open the container but the more glitter the merrier 😂

After packing it onto my lid I do find there is a lot of fallout but a great tip to combat that is to get some scotch tape and pick it right up!
Ali M.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
My first experience with loose glitter were these and it is certainly an experience. You will need to purchase a glitter glue for these but they have some fun colors to work with and these are amazing for the glitter cut crease. They range at about $5 dollars but you can use them on your body also, so if you need to feel like a fairy princess, this will give you that look.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Bought a teal colored glitter for Halloween. Loved it. It's a fine glitter and goes on beautifully. Good for dramatic looks. Ulta was out of NYX glitter glue though but an employee told me I could use chapstick and it would stick. It worked! Best part is it's very affordable 👍🏼👍🏼 here is my look using the NYX glitter (over another teal eyeshadow). Would recommend.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?