Genesis C.

Beth E.
Beth E.
England
8 months ago
They are very messy to apply, so I would recommend doing your eyes first. But as long as you use a good glitter glue (the one from NYX is great) they stay on whilst wearing
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I really do like these glitters from nyx. They are really messy to work with, but that is true for almost every other glitter. The nyx glitter glue works really well to help the glitter stick and stay put. There really isn't a way to avoid fall out when you are applying them honestly; I would just really recommend doing your eyes first, so that you can just wipe away the fall out before you do your face makeup.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Newport, MN
9 months, 1 week ago
Nyx sells the glitter glue that comes with it - it is not heavy as well which I really like but it makes it so the glitter stays only where to put the glitter primer and doesn't get all over the place - plus looks wonderful!
yaretzy O.
yaretzy O.
1 year, 3 months ago
I love them! You have to use a glue! I recommend the one by Too Faced.
Andrett P.
Andrett P.
Asheville, NC
1 year, 3 months ago
I love them, the key is using a good glitter adhesive. Nyx makes one but I prefer the too face glitter insurance
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
1 year, 3 months ago
I've honestly never tried them I'm sure they're messy. If you are willing to spend a little extra go for the urban decay glitter liners. They're amazing and the stay on all day!
Phoenix R.
Phoenix R.
Quesnel, BC
1 year, 3 months ago
Hey there! The NYX glitters are awesome! They're super pigmented and apply beautifully. But like any other types of glitters or sparkles they can be a mess if your not careful. I do highly recommend them they're fantastic and I love them!
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
It works amazing. Especially with the Nyx glitter primer! 😊
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
West seneca , NY
1 year, 3 months ago
I love glitter for festivals! I have tried so many different products. I really look lose glitter, like this one. I apply lotion, & then the glitter, & rub. Stays on really well.