BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX fabulous eyelashes come in 50 different styles ranging from chic everyday glamour to funky colors, glitter and crystals. Styles range from natural and chic for everyday wear to funky and fun looks featuring bright colors, glitter and crystals. Made from natural hair and high-quality synthetic fibers. Comfortable and safe to wear.

NYX Fabulous Eye Lashes
  • "These are awesome lashes with a great price! They are easy to apply and complete your makeup look!" in 551 reviews
  • "Fabulous they are, a perfect set of lashes for a fun dramatic flirty look. Although not human hair but they are not far from it and you will have no problem when it comes to applying them." in 178 reviews
  • "These lashes look so cute I have to try these lashes I use lashes on a everyday bases & I would love to try these lashes " in 1 review
Shaylyn 🕉.
rockford
Review for: Lashes more...
They are pretty when you put them on but once you take them out of the packaging and take them off, the plastic the lining of the lash is straight compared to other brands, their lash line is curved to fit the eye better. Overall still beautiful lashes just takes extra practice to put on! I would recommend this product!
Julia E.
Ballston Spa
I love these! Super affordable and great for a night out with a little volume to make ur eyes more popping and extra is perfect but not too over done I would recommend these to anyone!
Jameri T.
Vine grove , KY
I really liked these lashes. However, I couldn't wear them for a long time. I have two jobs so I need lashes that stay comfortable for an extended period of time. I do think it was a good price for what I got. I think they look they gave me was very glamorous.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I honestly love NYX because it is my favorite drugstore brand make up but this one is a no go. The product looks and feels cheap and the band is uncomfortably thick. Because it is a drugstore brand, the process is nice but it's a pass for me.
Christina S.
Lake Mary
Review for: Fabulous Lashes Eyelashes El135 Angelic 0.544 oz more...
nyx false eyelashes is my favorite brand to use. it comes in an easy to open package and very convinent. the false lashes last long but only if you take care of them. the price of these is so affordable and is one of the reasons i choose nyx. i would recommend them to anyone who uses false lashes
Laisha C.
okeechobee
I like the length of the eyelashes. They only thing is that I feel like they could be a little more thicker to add more volume to them but otherwise they are good.
member-dfad9
Review for: NYX Fabulous Lashes & Glue, EL 209 Gold Digger more...
I loved these lashes. They’re honestly my go to lashes when I go out with friends which is like every weekend. They look really nice on me and I just love how it is to work with them. I really recommend them!
Morgan N.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Target
They’re an average set of falsies. You can only use 2-3 times before they get all nasty and you can definitely tell that they are fake when you have them on. They are a great price but you are paying for what you get.
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
Not a good lashes. They don’t hold well and don’t look good. I’ve used a very good glue and still those lashes fall off after a couple of hours. The quality is so bad, they should do something about it.
Amy V.
Purchased at: Target
The worse lashes I’ve ever tried. The band is so bad that when I try to take them off the pack it messed up right away. I was disappointed. For $4 too, it could of been $2 for the quality.
Leticia G.
SacedĂłn
Âżque precios tienen y que calidad?
Amber S.
Sun City, CA
I have never had to use false eye lashes before. So my question is are they hard to put and keep on thru the time wearing them and do they irritate the eyes?
Savannah G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've never tried NYX lashes. Are they any good? Where can I find them?
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
I would like to know if using fake eyelash, does weaken their growth?
🍑Kelly🍑 H.
Dorset, UK
Where can you buy these from ? Are they any good?

Amazon