31 colors available

BY NYX #20 in False Lashes

NYX fabulous eyelashes come in 50 different styles ranging from chic everyday glamour to funky colors, glitter and crystals. Styles range from natural and chic for everyday wear to funky and fun looks featuring bright colors, glitter and crystals. Made from natural hair and high-quality synthetic fibers. Comfortable and safe to wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "These lashes look so cute I have to try these lashes I use lashes on a everyday bases & I would love to try these lashes " in 1 review
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estas pestañas NYX en el estilo magnífico definitivamente se ven bien para lo que les destina. Sin embargo, yo no los encuentro cómodo de llevar durante un largo período de tiempo. He probado muchas otras pestañas y estos por desgracia no se pueden comparar con comodidad. Se sientan en los párpados pesados ​​y simplemente no son muy cómodas. Sin embargo, para el caso de que la intención de utilizarlos para que terminaron una apariencia agradable, y sin duda hizo que mis pestañas se ven preciosas. Sólo deseo que donde un poco menos pesada en los párpados, por lo que estaría más cómodo y no me irritan con el tiempo. Todo en todo lo que funciona bien para lo que ellos, destinados a ser, pero creo que necesitan mejoras.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Camp Lejeune, NC

These NYX eye lashes in the style Gorgeous definitely look nice for what I intended them for. However I don't find them comfortable to wear for a long period of time. I have tried many other lashes and these unfortunately don't compare in comfort. They sit heavy on your eyelids and just aren't that comfortable. However for the event I intended to use them for they ended up looking nice, and definitely made my lashes look gorgeous. I just wish they where a little less heavy on the lids, so they would be more comfortable and wouldn't irritate me over time. All in all they work good for what I intended them for, but I do think they need improvement.
Willow H.
Willow H.
Royal Oak, MI
These lashes are very nice and this brand has very fancy, sparkly, fun colored, natural, big lashes. What I find cool is that there is a black line that shows when you apply so make sure if you use this product that you put it on right so the black line of the eyelash looks like eyeliner. Also this glue isn't that good and it is hard to apply a thin coat, so I would recommend using a different glue. Overall, all there different unique types of eyelashes this brand has is very nice. What I loved the most were the sparkly one and the festive colorful lashes for games or a fun night out!! :)
Maryann G.
Maryann G.
Waxahachie, TX
NYC fabulous lashes eyelashes pair El 147 jewel case I have been a little while I have been a little while I have been a little as I am going through my email and any of you have a few of them have to do the job to the Module for you guys think I am going through my email and any of you have a few days ago and I will be seen by the students and teachers in your home base with you and your family and friends and family members of our own lives and the other side effects of this week to discuss your
Megan c.
Megan c.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Any ladies who know anything about makeup and beauty knows your eyes will never be complete no matter how many hours you spent blending that eye shadow and doing your eyeliner perfect until you have those gorgeous lashes on!! Don't know what the best ones are? Ill help you out here nyx faboulus lashes eye lashes El 140 individual flare lashes is what you have been looking for since the day you learned to put makeup on. Your welcome!!!
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
These NYX eye lashes look nice. However I don't find them comfortable to wear for a long period of time. I have tried many other lashes and these unfortunately don't compare in comfort. However for the event I intended to use them for they ended up looking nice, and definitely made my lashes look gorgeous. I just wish they where a little less heavy on the lids, so they would be more comfortable and wouldn't irritate me over time.
Avani P.
Avani P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought these lashes looked cute, so I bought them. I don't wear lashes daily, but I do every now and then depending on the look I am going for. I was not impressed with these lashes at all. Maybe it was glue that ruined my experience, but it just did not work for me. The lashes barely stayed on and when they did, they didn't blend well with my own no matter what I tried. They didn't last long, came off after a few hours.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
Okay I have a very embarrassing problem I've been dealing with for years. I can't grow long eyelashes! So I've always worn false lashes since I started wearing make up. When I first started using NYX Fabulous Eye Lashes in Angelic. I fell inlove, I've never had false lashes to look so real and still give me a full baby doll look before. The name says all these lashes are truly Angelic I swear by them.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
I wear lashes everyday. These lashes I purchased at Ulta and bought them buy 1 get 1 50% off. These are long lasting and very easy to take off when you peel them off the plastic. I don't have to cut them to fit to my eye shape and they look natural. If you like the real looking lashes that you can't tell aren't yours these lashes are for you. To blend them in better use black eye lash glue :)
Haley H.
Haley H.
Purvis, MS
These are great "everyday" lashes, very light and blend well with natural lashes! They are also a great bargain, very easy to cut to size, and would be great for false lash beginners. The only downside is, as others have said, that the glue that comes with them is very difficult to work with and irritated my eyes a bit. Definitely do invest in a better lash glue before using these!
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Sacedón
¿que precios tienen y que calidad?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sun City, CA
I have never had to use false eye lashes before. So my question is are they hard to put and keep on thru the time wearing them and do they irritate the eyes?
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've never tried NYX lashes. Are they any good? Where can I find them?
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know if using fake eyelash, does weaken their growth?
Leah G.
Leah G.
Oswego, NY
Are these as hard to apply as they look?