NYX Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Ashlee B.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy NYX Cosmetics Makeup Brushes Applicators - Our latest line of stylish makeup brushes brings you one giant step closer to the professional, with tools for everything from eye primering to cheek contouring. The NYX makeup brish collection is equipped with white handles, glossy black ferrules and a blend of natural and synthetic har. Out natural brishes are ideal for powder products, while synthetic bristles absorb just the right about of liquid and cream products for a flawless finish. Details

NYX Eyeshadow Brush
  • "I love my NYX brushes. My favorite is my angled eyeshadow brush. I use this basic one for my upper brow. Is the angles brush for the lid and to bled colors. They work phenomenally well." in 14 reviews
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
Love this brand. It is so affordable and can’t be found at any store. This brush can be used for different things. Doing your eyeshadow and packing glitter and put shadow on your lower lash. I love this brush
Angela M.
Esperance, NY
Really blends well and picks up the product well. I love this product it’s very easy to use. You can usually find these brushes at a drugstore or even Walmart. The price is so good.
Elizabeth R.
El Paso, TX
I really like this NYX brush it definitely does the work.  I use this brush every single day on any eye look that I do. It is really easy to use and it makes any eyeshadow look perfect. This brush is a great value and with a very affordable price. I would definitely buy this product again.
Megan F.
St. Marys
I love my NYX eyeshadow brush. I’m definitely a picky person and I won’t spend too much money on a product like makeup brushes. It fits easily in my hand and gives the right amount of coverage. It’s easy to clean and dries well.
Nakeia B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This brush is super soft and blends very well! I use this brush a lot, almost every time. I bought it at my local ulta and it is so easy to use. I recommend this brush to anyone looking for inexpensive quality blending brush.
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
super pleasing! easy to work around your eye has a gentle touch do wish the brush was softer but it's manageable for what you're paying for it. Nyx brand is my go to for drug store items, never been mad about the price i pay.
Emily L.
De soto
I thought I was buying a cheap brush so I would meet the price to get a discount but instead what ended up happening was me finding my new favorite brush collection. The brush is so soft and it blends out product beautifully.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
This is a great brush if you have hooded eyes like I do. Soft and fluffy and picks up the shadows like a dream. I bought mine at Ulta! Most definitely easy to use and I'd buy it again if I needed to.
CecY G.
Jersey City, NJ
I keep this in my bag to touch up my eyeshadow during the day. I love the feel of the brush and how it makes the eyeshadow look smooth and neat after touching it up.
Ashley T.
I love this brush! It helps me apply all the time and it's truly one product you need to get. The value is very good. I wish I could buy more but I'll stick to nyx
Atashi B.
Arlington, VA
Does it blend well and how does it feel on your skin???????????
rachel v.
Affordable but are they good ? That is the real question.
Yannet A.