NYX Eyelash Curler uploaded by Evelyn S.

BY NYX #52 in Eyelash Curlers

Boost your flutter factor with exquisitely curled eyelashes. Our curler grips lashes without pinching pulling or tugging. It lifts, caresses and bends eyelashes from the inner to the outer corner. A beauty essential not to be blinked at.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I loved these eyelash curlers! I have tried quite a few different eyelash curlers and this one is at the top of my list! My eyelashes are pretty long and heavy and these eyelash curlers curl and keep the curl!" in 8 reviews
  • "Love this eyelash curler. Price is affordable and reasonable. I feel you don’t need to spend a lot on a lash curler. I bought mine in a NYX boutique. A quick too for your eyelashes to be poppin’: blow dry your eyelash curler with hot air and then curl! And boom!! Curly lashes with no so much force!" in 3 reviews
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
Not the best eyelash curler. You have to be extremely careful because you risk to loose some lashes in a very painful way. Lashes stuck in the curler when you don’t expect that. Gosh, that was painful. And it ruined my makeup because my eyes were so watery. You have to be extremely precise with this tool. I would never buy it again.
Evelyn S.
This eyelash curler is not bad actually. It doesn’t rip off eyelashes like some other curlers do with is actually a good thing. They curl my eyes lashes pretty good and I have small lashes and this curler makes them look long so I really like it!
Daisy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Makes my eyelash curl fully. It doesn’t rip off my eyelashes. It’s easy to use and my curl can last up to two days. Compare to other eyelash curlers, this one is so far my favorite. I am not disappointed for getting this eyelash curler for a great price and for its wonders that it does!
Alyson W.
Morton
It’s an eyelash curler, folks. I think I picked this up when I was trying to get enough for free shipping, it’s an affordable price and does what it’s supposed to. I like that the rubber stoppers don’t fall out like some other products I’ve used, and it is a black rubber that does not seem to get dirty as easily.
Alexandria C.
One of my favorite eyelash curlers! I usually use it twice, once before applying mascara and again afterwards. This cutler is one of the only ones that didn't pinch my eyelashes or make them fall out. Oh and best part, I found it at Walmart!
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
This is your basic eyelash curler. I wouldn’t say there is anything especially wonderful about it but it does exactly what you would expect from this type of product. I will say it is easier to clean than previous curlers I have used in the past.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
Ol reliable this eyelash curler is. I've had cheap eyelash curlers break before, ripping out my eyelashes along the way! No worries like that with this one. Great design and easy to use. This will always be in my makeup toolbox!
Alyssa G.
Hornell
I just recently switched to using this brand and although I like the curve of the eyelash curler and think it does a good job of curling my lashes I feel like maybe they pull out some of my lashes also. Which is disappointing.
Sophia R.
San Antonio , TX
This product I use almost everyday and I can say that I bought it online and it works for any type of lash straight curly etc it's easy to use quick and easy . I'm satisfied with this product and will be buying it again !
Yesenia P.
I’ve never owned one and so far this one works pretty well and is super cheap! Curls my lashes nice and I love how they turn out. I got it at the NYX store at the mall near me and if something were to happen to it I’d probably get the same one again.
Luane S.
Queria saber se ele realmente levanta meus cilios ?