BY NYX

Tame unruly eyebrows with this ingenious wax pencil. The blend of waxes is enriched with Vitamin E and leaves arches in tip-top condition and impeccable shape with just a few strokes.

Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/ Cire Microcristalline, Polyisobutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite,  Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl  Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Bardadensis Leaf Extract.

• Is this an all day long all day strong eyebrow wax and is...3 Answers
  • How is the stay on this? Does it make your brows sticky?1 Answers
  • Does this really work well and do you still have to apply...4 Answers
NYX Eyebrow Shaper
  • "I love how easy it is to do my brows with this! It comes with two colors and a wax that really works! The only complaint I have is the brush that comes with it. It is too thick for me. I use my own thin angled brush." in 113 reviews
  • "The gels just don't seem to do it for me plus they make my brows look shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't make my eyebrows look waxy, and my brows stay in place the majority of the day." in 2 reviews
  • "it does hold my brows in place, ive been looking for something like this because i have bushy eyebrows and this sticks em, the wax is a little hard so you have to push a little hard but for people with longer hairs, i highly recommend this, under 10 bucks, love it" in 1 review
  • "Maybe it works better if you also use an eyebrow pencil, but it didn't do anything for me and I'm back to the clear mascara." in 1 review
Cassidy M.
Darien
I loooooooooooove this product. My eyebrows are medium dark so this really helped me shape them and look fabulously flawless! I also got another version of this which is two sided and has a brow pencil on one side and this on the other! I love that too!
Tenesia B.
This is one of my holy grail products! I have to have this pencil in my makeup case at all times! I use it so much that I have more than one! It's the perfect color for highlighting my brow bone area, but I also use it to add a soft pink to the middle of my lips. I have tried using the brown brow pencil side, but it does not work well at all. I think it would be awesome if they offered a pencil with the highlighter on both ends, maybe one fat crayon end and one skinny end?
Vida O.
Avenel
I’m big on my eyebrows. This helps me create the shape that I like. This doesn’t leave me with any ingown hairs on my eyebrows. It’s not sticky and it’s easy to use not to mention affordable.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
NYX Push-Up Bra for your Eyebrows is one of my secret weapons and a ride or die item for me! It's amazing and always allows you to have amazing brows and an amazing brow (eyeshadow) highlight all in 1 pencil. NYX is and forever will be one of my fave brands because they make amazing must have items, if it's NYX I most likely have it and love it because there formulas and products are awesome and actually work! The push up bra for brows has a universal brown end form filling in brows and a super pale soft pink end to highlight the brow bone! I apply my eyeshadows base, Mac Paint Pot or NYX eyeshadow base, set with a powder then automatically swipe the highlighting end of the pencils under my brows! Then I go on with my eyeshadow look and no matter what look I create I already have a perfect stay put never fade highlight on my brow bone which pulls the look together! I don't use the brow filling n shaping side of the pencil nearly as much as I use the highlighting side, I always purchase and have a few back ups but would love if they sold the highlighting aide of the push up bra for eyebrows by itself because i would stock pile it and automatically buy 6-10, it's that amazing!!! The formula is so buttery and creamy and easily blended into the skin, but easily built up for a more intense highlight and the brow end for filling and shopping is just the same, neither smudges or moves and they are waterproof so sweat, water, weather will Not be moving, running, ruining or taking off this amazing 2 in 1 pencil buy the amazing always inventive NYX Cosmetics! Love it and will continue to purchase and use daily!💋
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
I can’t even say how many times I’ve repurchased this and will continue to. I have backups to backups! Keeps all my hairs tamed and makes for easy brow product application
Janely M.
Bronx, NY
One of the best product I’ve ever used on my eyebrow because it’s so creamy and pigmented and this product leaves a very natural way to my eyebrow I don’t know how to clean it but I deathly recommend to everybody
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Again very light to my skin tone and since I have zero patience, I had a problem just trying to blend and blend. You can get it at any beauty supply store but if you want a mini tutorial on how to use then you should check the NYX stores.
Bonnie Z.
For a natural look, no harsh lines, keep brows in place all day. Love this clear wax, also for the girl who’s going for the most natural look, no harsh or to dark brows, just your own but better💗
Bailey P.
10319 steeplechase court gloucester VA
I’m not a fan of this product. I like a creamier product for concealing my brows. I will say that if it’s right for your skin tone, it’s great! It’s a little too yellow for me.
Very good wax, don’t waste your money on any Anastasia wax. This is just as good if not better. I have very unruly brows and it almost gets all of them. I only am giving four stars due to my very unruly hair that doesn’t go down with any wax so far.
ALEXANDRA f.
Would you repurchase this product?
Emily B.
Does this make your eyebrows look waxy and cakey like in the description? I need something that looks natural and not too fake.
Yaritza B.
Montebello, CA
Where could I find this product?
Kate K.
I just dyed my hair blonde, so I was thinking about purchasing this product with the blonde colors. If my brows are naturally brown, would the blonde eyebrow kit look okay, or should I just go with a darker one that matches my natural brow color?
heather  c.
Does this make your eyes look caked on ?even though it says cakey powder