NYX Eyebrow Shaper

Tame unruly eyebrows with this ingenious wax pencil. The blend of waxes is enriched with Vitamin E and leaves arches in tip-top condition and impeccable shape with just a few strokes.

Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/ Cire Microcristalline, Polyisobutene, Cetyl Palmitate, Talc, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite,  Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl  Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aloe Bardadensis Leaf Extract.

Is this comparable to Benefit high brow?
How well does this work for bushy eyebrows?
What is the honest review for this product?
Start your review of NYX Eyebrow Shaper!
Product Highlights
“I love how easy it is to do my brows with this! It comes with two colors and a wax that really works! The only complaint I have is the brush that comes with it. It is too thick for me. I use my own thin angled brush.” in reviews
“It doesn't make my eyebrows look waxy, and my brows stay in place the majority of the day.” in reviews
“The gels just don't seem to do it for me plus they make my brows look shiny.” in reviews
“Maybe it works better if you also use an eyebrow pencil, but it didn't do anything for me and I'm back to the clear mascara.” in reviews
“...so you have to push a little hard but for people with longer hairs, i highly recommend this, under 10 bucks, love it” in reviews
Pleasantville, IA
NYX Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by Kim G.
NYX push-up bra for eyebrows. The double ended eyebrow pencil is easy to use an reshape your brows. The dark end is to lift and fill in, where the light end is to clean up, brighten an conceale the area. The wear ability is about 6 to 8 hours (might be longer if I did not rub my brows. EPB801 was a bit dark on me but when uses with a lighter product looked very nice. Is not my go to eyebrow product, but I do use from time to time
This eye brow shaper wasnt that great to me. It literally felt like I was drawing on my face with a fat crayon. It made my brows feel thick and clammy. I didn't like that at all. It was my first time using it and I must say its still sitting inside my makeup drawer. I would not buy again
1,241 reviews
NYX Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by marie A.
Not really sure why a different product pops up. I used the scanner. I am reviewing the NYX eyebrow cake powder. I really like this brow powder. It fills in the brows nicely. The formula is very pigmented and buttery. I dont care for the clear gel it comes with. I usually just use the powder. I do recommend it and i would buy it again.
NYX Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by erika Z.
NYX Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by erika Z.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I’m in love with this product, it’s easy to use and makes your eyebrows look amazing. I would 100% recommend it to everyone and buy it again myself. It’s also a very long lasting product, I’ve had it for about 6 month now and its still perfect for using.
Severance
This eyebrow shaper is extremely creamy which is good, but it smears off way to easily. Doesn’t last longer than two hours and sometimes smears up on eyebrows or eyeshadows. I feel like the product could have been much better
Goshen
I love using this after I’ve done my eyebrows to shape an define them even more. It’s really easy to use it’s cheap and looks amazing and the product Lasts me a good time! I’ve repurchased this a few times already!
hatboro
Love this brand for mistletoe anything they have. This pencil makes it easy to highlight that brow bone or shape up a filled in brow. It’s easy to use and sharpens to keep the product going. Definitely recommend.
San Francisco, CA
I like this brow wax shaper because it does help with taming some brow hair that are out of control once the brow starts growing out. However, sometimes product does come out with it so gotta use it gently.
Really easy to use. What I love about it is the detention it give to your eyebrows. You have full control of the pencil which make it easy to use. You can clean any area of the eyebrows easily.
Mckinney, TX
I LOVE this eyebrow shaper!!! It’s not to greasy and gives just the right amount of hold for those wild eyebrow hairs. Also I never have a hard time adding whatever color color I want on top.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...