NYX Eyebrow Powder Taupe/ Ash (Pack of 3) uploaded by Maibeth B.NYX Eyebrow Powder Taupe/ Ash (Pack of 3) uploaded by Nicolette L.

BY NYX

NYX EYEBROW POWDER (L) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bethany K.
Daily eyebrow fill. Easy to use. Looks good and great price. The wax helps it go on and stay in longer but it also covers the two powders, so after some time you'll have to kind of scrap the wax that stayed behind off the top. Doesn't bother me though--great for the price and long lasting. Repeat buyer right here 🙋🏼‍♀️
Stephanie G.
Gansevoort
I like that it has a brush and a spoily in the packaging. I love the clear pomade it comes with. It worked perfectly for my eye brows. Only thing I didn't like is the packaging was too hard to open. I broke a nail opening it several times. Maybe it was just the one I bought. Overall it was a very good product, affordable, and good quality.
♠️~Toni S.
This is one of the worst brow products I’ve ever used ! The brush it comes with is terrible t sheds and it way to thick for doing eyebrows ! The powder is really messy and has a lot of fallout not to mention the fact that it doesn’t blend at all! And the wax did no good . Wouldn’t recommend this to anyone
Denisha M.
Raymore, MO
Started out using this and really liked it. The was awesome help brow stay in place as well as help the product cling to it better for long lasting effect. Just stopped using powered and switched to using pencils but this use to be my drug store fav!
Abigail B.
Pasco
Great little sculpting pack. Once I figured out what order to use the products, I was happier, but I still would rather use something else. This smudges off. I wouldn't recommend it. Great for learning with though. The tools included don't do anything. But I'm glad I tried it.
Sarah R.
United States
I loved this product... Until I got introduced to more brow products. This was my starter brow product, and it is super easy to apply! However I found that under florescent lighting (like at my college) it looks orange on pale skin. Definitely will not be repurchasing.
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
Honestly not a huge fan of this brow powder. I just found it really chalky and Not pigmented enough for me. I usually use a brow pencil or pomade for my brows and I find it does the trick much better than this product.
Ed3N17
Great products for the money ! Comes in with 2 shades so you can build your own hair color! And an additional gel pad. Great for on the go and love the mini brushes so so so cute !mrecommending this as a complement to a good eye pencil or brush
Sonja K.
Monterey
I like the color options of this product but the wax was used up far quicker than the powder and that really disappointed me. Great product to use to practice though!
Emily C.
I use this everyday and it is a great product! It is the perfect color for blondes or light brown! It stays on all day and sometimes last me if I go swimming ! I bought mine at target and have been using it for three years.