BY NYX #98 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Close your eyes and picture the perfect brows. Are they defined, yet delicate? Create the brows of this daydream with the brand new Eyebrow Powder Pencil. Our unique pencil’s superfine texture provides a powdery-soft, matte finish. Put the finishing touches on your arches by using the included spoolie brush to smooth out the rich color.

Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax/Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

NYX Eyebrow Powder Pencil
  • "It is very easy to apply and leaves a professional finish in a short time. The brush on the back is comfortable. The colours they offer are all beautiful. The duration is incredible, even in summer, it resists sweat and does not stain." in 30 reviews
  • "This is my go to for eyebrows. I have tried more expensive brands and have not been able to find one that gives natural and long lasting look that I love." in 7 reviews
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I have the color Blonde, its a cool toned light brown. I have been using this one eyebrow pencil for so long, it lasts forever! And its the perfect color I've been needing. Plus that spoolie is so amazing at blending the product in sparse areas! The only things that I am not a fan of is the amount of wax in the formula is pretty annoying but my colored brow gel helps it not be seen. And also its not a fine tip so I can't make hair strokes or precise outline. But I just blend out the front and make everything sharp with concealer anyways!
JoAnnah E.
My blonde sister bought the shade taupe, only to realize it was entirely too orange and gave the pencil to me. I have since found that it is not that the shade itself is orange, it just oxidizes to be orange. The pencil is also entirely too soft to do any detailed work, it smears ridiculously easily, and it is a pain to sharpen. I would definitely suggest not wasting your money on this product when Nyx has other pencils that will probably work better than this.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I love this pencil! It isn't too soft so you don't blow through the pencil too fast and isn't super harsh so you can build it up for the perfect brow. My only complaint is that the first day I bought it, the end cap with the spoolie on it fell off! I just threw it out because it wouldn't stay on. It's not that big of a deal though because I don't really use spoolies too often.
Laura G.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Brunette more...
I am not an eyebrow master - though I pretend to be - and this pencil makes it so easy to create a natural, full brow. I recommend this product to anyone. Lasts all day, easy to apply and bonus, comes with a spool brush at the end. It's so easy to match your color for a natural brow look.  I have repurchased this product three times since I originally tried it.
Theresa F.
Review for: Auburn more...
This is okay. I do not recommend it for beginners as it can be messy if you are new to brows. DO NOT USE THIS WITH A SILICONE PRIMER, I tend to do my brows before foundation so I can wipe around the edges (pro beauty guru, I know) to clean it up before concealer and this will drag the product down your face while doing so.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Espresso more...
This is a bomb Eyebrow Product, It’s my go to everyday all day.I’m like on my 6th Purchase of This Pencil right now.Super easy to apply, Lovely finish and lasts a while. It’s a staple I have back ups of this Product.I totally recommend it!!!!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Ash Brown more...
I have been trying a lot of different eyebrow pencils for about 2 years now and I'd never tried the NYX ones. These are incredible! You don't need to press down hard at all like some other brands out there. The product just glides on perfectly. I picked up the Ash Brown one for myself and Soft Brown for my mom and she also loves it! I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Sela Y.
Los angeles, CA
This is so different from my other brow products. Is a very soft pencil and needs to be sharpened often It's not crazy pigmented either but I'm convinced it's meant to be this way. This will not give super bold instagram brows. Thanks not what this product is for. This gives beautiful soft brows. I would recommend this for natural looks. This seems like a product geared towards artists. This is perfect for filling in facial hair or the hairline. Love this!
tiffany i.
Asheville, NC
This stays put. Even though it’s a pencil powder it really doesn’t move. Great color. Blends well when brushed through the brow. Best for women with natural brows and just want to fill in the front of the brow.
Hannah J.
I don't get too crazy with my eyebrows, and this pencil is kind of perfect for that. It's easy to use. The pencil end sharpens nicely without breaking apart, and I like the brush end to smooth things over when I'm done.