BY NYX

Close your eyes and picture the perfect brows. Are they defined, yet delicate? Create the brows of this daydream with the brand new Eyebrow Powder Pencil. Our unique pencil’s superfine texture provides a powdery-soft, matte finish. Put the finishing touches on your arches by using the included spoolie brush to smooth out the rich color.

Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax/Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• So many people has recommended this eyebrow pencil, is it...3 Answers
NYX Eyebrow Powder Pencil
  • "It is very easy to apply and leaves a professional finish in a short time. The brush on the back is comfortable. The colours they offer are all beautiful. The duration is incredible, even in summer, it resists sweat and does not stain." in 30 reviews
  • "This is my go to for eyebrows. I have tried more expensive brands and have not been able to find one that gives natural and long lasting look that I love." in 7 reviews
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I have the color Blonde, its a cool toned light brown. I have been using this one eyebrow pencil for so long, it lasts forever! And its the perfect color I've been needing. Plus that spoolie is so amazing at blending the product in sparse areas! The only things that I am not a fan of is the amount of wax in the formula is pretty annoying but my colored brow gel helps it not be seen. And also its not a fine tip so I can't make hair strokes or precise outline. But I just blend out the front and make everything sharp with concealer anyways!
Ruby B.
arleta
Review for: Black more...
Great pencil with great pigment ! Before I used brow pomade I used pencil and I loved it ! But not long lasting you have to keep applying but for the night or picture perfect ! Highly recommend! Not to mention great price !
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I love this pencil! It isn't too soft so you don't blow through the pencil too fast and isn't super harsh so you can build it up for the perfect brow. My only complaint is that the first day I bought it, the end cap with the spoolie on it fell off! I just threw it out because it wouldn't stay on. It's not that big of a deal though because I don't really use spoolies too often.
Theresa F.
Review for: Auburn more...
This is okay. I do not recommend it for beginners as it can be messy if you are new to brows. DO NOT USE THIS WITH A SILICONE PRIMER, I tend to do my brows before foundation so I can wipe around the edges (pro beauty guru, I know) to clean it up before concealer and this will drag the product down your face while doing so.
Katelyn D.
United States
The texture of this pencil is great. It applies like a pencil but it takes on the appearance of a powder once spoolied out. I use the taupe, because I have blonde hair with darker roots. I do wish I could find a slightly lighter shade but overall a great product.
Carly Jo E.
Rapid City, SD
Purchased at: ULTA
This is probably one of the best eyebrow pencils I've ever used. I use it in addition to eyebrow filling and setting gel, just to help achieve the shape I want. I like the color soft brown; I think it matches well with my dark blonde/light brown hair.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
This is so different from my other brow products. Is a very soft pencil and needs to be sharpened often It's not crazy pigmented either but I'm convinced it's meant to be this way. This will not give super bold instagram brows. Thanks not what this product is for. This gives beautiful soft brows. I would recommend this for natural looks. This seems like a product geared towards artists. This is perfect for filling in facial hair or the hairline. Love this!
Dalena H.
Lawrence
Review for: Espresso more...
I love this brow pencil and it’s so affordable. I use it when i run out of ABH brow pencil and it still looks amazing! Does tend to separate sometimes but isn’t brows still look great! The pencil is so fine point that it provides really good precision
Raigen P.
Avon
Review for: Soft Brown more...
I love this brow pencil so much!! I used to be more into powders but using this changed me!! It looks so precise but i can still make my brows look natural. It is super affordable and I will be buying it again.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
arantxa m.
miami fl
So many people has recommended this eyebrow pencil, is it good?