NYX Eyebrow Marker

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Sculpt fill in and enhance your natural eyebrows with our felt-tip Eyebrow Marker. The color resists smearing and smudging and wears all day long.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Medium
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Glycerin, PVP, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Deep
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Glycerin, PVP, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

How many colors does it come in?
Does the tip run out quickly? Or does it stay nice and liquidity & full of color?
How does this compare to the ABH brow marker?
Start your review of NYX Eyebrow Marker!
Product Highlights
...do u use on your brows" always this marker. it stays all day and is so easy to get a precision line.. the two shades work for anyone.. I was a light. now I dyed my hair and prefer this deep markerin 58 reviews
Even when I use it before applying anything else it will take several applications before it reaches the color I want.in 1 review
the color is very pigmented which it why i only use it for the ending shape of my brows.in 1 review
I'm not sure why this has such low reviews, I always get asked "what do u use on your brows" always this marker.in 1 review
Not a good product to use by itself in my opinion.in 1 review
2 years agoDelano, CA
Review for: Deep
I like the Nyx brow maker because I don’t have that much brow hair so it helps as a stain before using an actual pencil to fill in.
Review for: Medium
I’m not into this product. It dried out very fast and even before it was very hard to apply it. I would lot recommend it to others
2 years agoBrettenham road, London
Review for: Deep
The tip got fluffy too quickly, but before the fluff was pretty great for drawing the precise lines and curves and even small hair
3 years ago
Review for: Deep
This product is actually great if you darken the outer part of the brow but you have to use other products too for the whole brows.
5 years agoBrooklyn, NY
The pigmentation is off and i didn't particular enjoy it either it was wayyy to liquidy something i didn't expect from a nyx brand
9 months agoSt james, Brixton
only used once but so far so good . willing to give it another shot anytime . keep up the good work guys. yur products are great
3 years ago
Review for: Deep
gosto muito de contorna a sobrancelha com lápis a praticidade é incrível e a cobertura também deixa um aspecto mais natural e top
a year ago
This product was the first brow marker I have ever used it lines the brows well and has surprised me with its easy to use tip.
Review for: Deep
Como tenho pouco cabelo nas sobrancelhas ele tem me ajudado muito tipo muito mesmo. Até meu olhar ficou mais bonito depois dele
Review for: Deep
I like this so much! I have full brows and I never wanted to pluck them or anything. So this works best in taming my eyebrows.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...