NYX Eyebrow Marker

Sculpt fill in and enhance your natural eyebrows with our felt-tip Eyebrow Marker. The color resists smearing and smudging and wears all day long.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Medium
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Glycerin, PVP, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Deep
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Glycerin, PVP, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

How does this work? Does it last long?
Is this brow pencil waterproof? Does the tip feel more like an eyeliner pen rather than an eyebrow pencil? I’m looking for precision.
Does this last all day?
Start your review of NYX Eyebrow Marker!
Product Highlights
...do u use on your brows" always this marker. it stays all day and is so easy to get a precision line.. the two shades work for anyone.. I was a light. now I dyed my hair and prefer this deep markerin reviews
Even when I use it before applying anything else it will take several applications before it reaches the color I want.in reviews
the color is very pigmented which it why i only use it for the ending shape of my brows.in reviews
I'm not sure why this has such low reviews, I always get asked "what do u use on your brows" always this marker.in reviews
Not a good product to use by itself in my opinion.in reviews
Anne M.
Levittown, NY
NYX Eyebrow Marker uploaded by Anne M.
This one is my substitute if my ardell brow pen is finished. Only reason I chose this as a sub is because it does not color match my brows and I have dark brown brows. It’s either a tad bit lighter and the other one is a tad bit darker. Other than that it works perfectly fine . I also love this brow pen. Works great ❤️
Kayora B.
My go to holy grail eyebrow filler. So it's a felt tip pen that applies like water color. It's not dark and super solid, it's more about building and layering it. If I want something more soft and natural just flick it through the brow lightly, something more instagramy you can do that too. To darken areas just go over again or press harder when applying. It's easy to quickly do your brows with this since it applies evenly and naturally. With the fine tip and the fact that it's liquid means sharp lines which is great.
Daniel A.
Montebello , CA
NYX Eyebrow Marker uploaded by Daniel A.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Deep
I have this in deep. It’s old so I don’t know if they still make it or if it’s been reformulated as I believe I’ve seen new brow pens by nyx. However if they’re the same formula then this is a great brow product . Mine never dried out .! It creates a nice hair like , natural brow. Loved this!
A. N.
Review for: Deep
A very good brow pen that can double as an eyeliner. There are two serious drawbacks: one, it smells like magic marker; and two, it only lasts about 5 hours. After that, it fades to nothing. I tried another brow pen once that only lasted 1 hour; hence, this gets two stars. #ProductFail
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product I do not have a picture to share but it’s remarkably memorable. I use Billion Dollar Brows 4-pc. Eyebrow Kit now but really did get the same out come with nyx eyebrow marker when I think back and maybe a little concealer that litterally achieved the same look , but it’s stay power is definitely better then the expensive brands , I love nyx .
Maritza R.
Riverside, RI
Review for: Deep
No importa el que use, no me se delinear los ojos, sin embargo, con este producto ha sido lo más cerca que he llegado de casi lograrlo.
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Deep
Uso muito para a definição das minhas sobrancelhas, amo maquiagens e essa sempre deixa um aspecto natural e chique
Makayla B.
One of my first eyebrow kits used and I love it to this day!!! It's amazing
One of my first eyebrow kits used and I love it to this day!!! It's amazing
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
I just found this product at CVS last weekend and I found my new favorite eyebrow product! I was scared at first because they only have two colors to choose from and the lighter color still looked like it would be dark on my blonde brows, but it actually matches pretty well! it's a felt tip applicator, which is my go to for eyeliner, so I was excited for that. it goes on pretty light so I found it very easy to use. and it lasts a long time. I even took a nap and woke up and didn't have to fix them.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I was very intrigued by the fact that this is a marker, so I picked one up just to try it out for fun. I ended up loving it! It has awesome long lasting power! Very affordable as well! This product is especially great for precision eyebrows. You can get all the points you want with this if you want a more dramatic look. It also layers great if you want bolder, darker brows. My only complaints for this product are that there are only two shades to choose from, and for someone like me who constantly changes your hair color this can be problematic to find a good match. My other complaint is that the product starts to dry out after only a few months and once that happens it doesn't apply evenly. Besides those few negatives, I really was very happy with it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...