NYX Eyebrow Kit Set With Stencil

Our all-in-one eyebrow kit has everything you need to keep your brows looking on point. The kit includes 4 universally flattering shades for all brow tones a slanted eyebrow brush an eyebrow comb and 3 different stencils to help you get the perfect shape for your face. Now you can fill define and shape your brows like never before!

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Rhaney M.
I love this! Omg, so amazing. This eyebrow dip doesn't make my eyes look too dark, it's like they're perfect. I mostly have a hard time with them looking too dark for my face, BUT this one is just right. I would definitely purchase this again.
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
Stencil was helpful. The price point was ok. I liked the richness of the color. I use it for special occasions. It's easy to apply without the stencil or with it.
Barbara P.
Moore Haven, FL
Review for: Eyebrow Kit With Stencil Brunettes more...
i really dont used power for my eyebrows but it good quality, love the little tools that come with it, and i only used it once because i dont really know how to work with power..
Courtney R.
Review for: Eyebrow Kit With Stencil Blondes more...
I actually really like this product, mainly for the stencils. I was honestly really unsure about trying it and wasn't sure how the stencils would work. But they work really well at providing me an outline to help fill in my brows. I can finally have even eyebrows!! lol The product stays on pretty well,too! I definitely recommend giving it a try. The price is also great (relatively low).
Isabel Z.
Mesquite, TX
I really like how this product worked, the colors worked really well, and it lasted longer than my other ones which was pleasantly surprised about. However the size wouldn't be my favorite, I don't like how big the packaging is, I believe that they could've made it smaller. I didn't really like the stencils, I couldn't find the one for my eyebrows.
María Victoria P.
The fact that it comes with a stencil on it makes my life in my daily makeup weight easier you can compare it to the kleancolor stencil and both of them are pretty amazing, specially cuz the kleancolor one it's way cheaper than this one, but you can see the quality of the Nyx kit, is way better
Katiria A.
Bath, PA
I love it!! I was hesitant to use a stencil but it really taught me how to embrace my eyebrow shape more and after a while I didn't even need the stencil! Nyx is always priced fairly decently and easy to find in the stores. The product is easy to use.
Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
Review for: Eyebrow Kit With Stencil Brunettes more...
I love that this kit is all you need for perfect brows. It has a nice mirror inside the packaging- different shades for brows and a light color for under the brow hi-light. It also comes with 2 brushes and stencils. I have had this product for years and have a lot of product left- be sure to regularly clean the brushes!
Julie A.
Fort Riley, KS
I received this as a gift but I got the one that says for blondes. I was a little worried but when I opened it I was actually surprised it comes with 4 shades a white for highlighter and a dark brown, light brown, and a reddish brown. and I loved it, it also came with stencils, angled brush, and a brush/comb.
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
These kits are amazing for any person that is bearly learning how to fill in their eyebrows. It comes with different size stencils and different shades for different color eyebrows. It really does make the whole procedure simpler and it's good quality.
osiris a.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Are the stencils easy to use?
suzie b.
Westlake, OH
Does this product make your eyebrows look natural or like a doll? I want to buy it but want to look very natural.
Amanda E.
Calera, AL
I seriously need to reshape my brows!! I have been growing them for 2 weeks now and I think it may be time to do a little something with them!! Is this kit worth it?!
Victoria A.
Narragansett, RI
I hope this is worth it. Does anyone have any other recommendations?
Antoinette A.
Longview , WA
I am currently using a Hard Candy Medium dark brown kit and it comes off a bit dark sometimes and it's powder. I was wondering if this kit would look better for a light brown/blonde hair colored person?