Nyx Eyebrow Gel with Pro Dual Brush(#4 ESPRESSO) uploaded by Maggie D.Nyx Eyebrow Gel with Pro Dual Brush(#4 ESPRESSO) uploaded by Amy R.Nyx Eyebrow Gel with Pro Dual Brush(#4 ESPRESSO) uploaded by Caralynn C.

BY NYX

NYX EYEBROW GEL WITH PRO DUAL BRUSH see more...

Buy on Amazon
McKenna M.
Louisville
Love this gel! If I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do my brows I just use this and the spoolie to apply a quick gel coat. If I want to do my brows right I will take my time and use this to finish them. It feels like it sets the brow and makes sure it won't move. Wore just this for an 8 hour community service project recently and my eyebrows were the only thing that looked good at the end of the day.
laura A.
united states
I love this product I want to say it's almost waterproof it stays all day long it has gray undertones for my skin complexion and my hair color. I would recommend this product to everybody that I know they have several different colors and it's very affordable and it's easy to access definitely will repurchase I use this in my everyday brow routine
Andrea D.
Color not Espresso, I use #2 Blonde. This stuff is great for about 2-3 weeks. After that, the gel starts to harden and it’s really difficult to get out of the tube. But, while it’s still good, it applies nicely, easy to use, especially w the brush. You do not need very much of this product at all...but that said, you’ll end up with it caking up in the tube fairly quickly. :(
Maggie D.
This is my favorite eyebrow product. I’m a red head, so that means that my brows aren’t visible. I use shade blonde in this product. This product is waterproof so it’s super handy for summer! A little product goes a LONG way, so be careful when using it. It’s a great product for the price and I’d buy again. The only downside is that it leaves your brows hard and it is hard to remove. It also can dry up over time and become difficult to get out of the tube. Overall it’s a good product and I’d buy again.
Guadalupe H.
Stockton, CA
I love this. Keeps my eyebrows in place all day and night I have dark brown eyes and this goes perfectly it does dry quick so I like to mix in a little cc oil to make it last
Marisa O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loveee the nyx eyebrow gel. Trust me when I say a little goes a looong way! It’s affordable. And it doesn’t rub off easy even with water so that is a big PLUS! Make sure to use a good eyebrow brush with it
Byanka G.
Selah
I believe eyebrows is a really important step when doing your make up but since I can’t really afford a high brand of make up I always go with NYX eyebrow gel with pearl do a brush number for espresso it’s really easy to use does last a while not too pricey and fits in my budget
Lizzie P.
Tulsa
Do you want bulletproof brows? Do you want brows from the heavens? Do you want strangers on the street to stop and ask to photograph your perfect brows? Then this is the product for you! This keeps my wirey, thick brows in place. It fills in my bald spots. It isn't overly pigmented. It isn't sticky. It doesn't flake or smudge. Easily get precise, sharp, Instagram worthy brows quickly. I love this. Highly recommend.
Crystal V.
Lufkin
I highly recommend this duo. Its a great combo I have gone through many tubes and the brush is amazing. Con is that its water proff I can swim without having it to rub off NYX Eyebrow Gel
Nyeyoka B.
VALLEY STREAM, NY
Okay, I wanted to love this product but it didn’t stay on. It was my first time purchasing. I wanted something waterproof and long lasting. Didn’t work for me. Wouldn’t recommend.
Perla D.
Cheyenne
I am very interested in this item has any one tried this product? and what do you think about it? like does it really work? and how long does the wear last?
Perla D.