BY NYX #30 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Keep your misbehaving brows in place with our discreet and easy-to-use brow gel! The lightweight waterproof formula creates thicker, fuller, natural-looking brows and comes in five versatile shades.

Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnauba, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Triethyl Citrate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):   Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Victoria A.
Durham
Review for: Espresso
NYX brow gel is everything! This product only takes a little bit and it goes such a long way. Seriously! Don’t squeeze out a lot you WILL regret it lol. It is very pigment I’d prefer to use it when I’m looking for a bold brow, but it’s still something I used everyday for a long time. The brow gel also is something that lasted all day! You could prob even go to sleep with it on and you’d expect it to all be there when you wake up the next morning. Also I would mention that the product dries fast! So you have to hurry and get to fleeking that brow before the product goes to waste! NYX Eyebrow GelNYX Retail Stores
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Blonde
I absolutely love my nyx eyebrow gel in the shade blonde. I honestly didn’t think it would match my brows because I’m a dirty blonde ,but it’s the perfect shade. Nyx has a few different shades of eyebrow gel to choose from so almost everyone has a shade for them!! It doesn’t apply as nice as I’d like but I’m pretty impressed with the product to be honest. I will continue to purchase nyx products whether it’s this eyebrow gel or nyx in general. I highly recommend
Chaquetta G.
Florence
Review for: Chocolate
If you love me super sculpted and bold brows then this is the product for you. I like the this gel comes to n a squeeze tube so the likelihood of it drying out is slim to none. The products is very creamy and has a smooth application. I would recommend this for all skin types. I would not recommend for a beginner because it gives such s bold and defined look and there is little room for error.
Amanda G.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Review for: Espresso
Love this eyebrow gel to fill my brows in. Dries quickly and stays in place. Little goes a long way. Only con about it is that it dries fast so you have to work with it quickly, don't put so much on the hand do little by little or it'll go to waste. Little goes along way so it'll last for month or so. Bought mine at CVS pharmacy!
Sendy A.
Review for: Espresso
I definitely needed to come here to rave about how great and life changing this product is! A friend recommended this product and I gave it a try and I haven’t been able to put it down ever since. It has an out of this world pigmentation, a little goes a long way, my shade in NYX Eyebrow Gel is Espresso and is easy to work with and it leaves my brows looking amazing. The only thing is that it dries fast but this doesn’t bother me. I will repurchase this any day any time!
Namrata P.
Atlanta
Review for: Espresso
This is the 2nd best eyebrow gel I’ve used so far after rimmel brow this way. It does it job very well nicely tinted, pocket friendly ,nice formula. But the bad part is it doesn’t come with any applicator ( you need to buy separately) hence not very travel friendly and lil tight in texture.
Erin R.
Valparaiso, IN
THIS PRODUCT. OMG.
I can honestly say this product changed my eyebrow game. The product is everything anyone could ask for in an eyebrow gel.
The finish is amazing, and very natural looking. It lasts a long time and does exactly it will say. I get compliments left and right about my brows and it's all because of this. I use the color chocolate and it is a beautiful natural brown that will work for most brunettes/dark blondes.
It is SUPER affordable and is the best eyebrow gel I have ever used.
NYX I will cry if you ever discontinue this product, because my eyebrows game will be over if I do not have this product in my life.
Kasey L.
Piscataway , NJ
Review for: Espresso
I was confused a bit since this product is called a brow gel, but it’s actually more comparable to a brow pomade than a gel. I consider it a good alternative to ABH dipbrow, as it lasted just as long and had a similar effect. However, I would recommend depotting the product into a small jar or something similar, because my tube hardened and it became impossible to squeeze anything out. If it’s in a small airtight jar, you can at least revive it by mixing in a tiny bit of argan oil or contact solution. The packaging of the product needs work, but the product itself is great.
Lorena L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Brunette
I have a love - hate feeling for this! The first time I tried was amazing, I was so impressed with the beautiful result, my eyebrows were on point all the time and I received a lot of compliments all the time. Then I started to notice that It's not an every day product because hard to remove! I started to lose some hair in my eyebrows!. Another thing is that almost two months later the product started to get dry and one month later I had to use a hair dryer to make the package warm for melt the product but one month later was solid like a rock so I lost like half of product!.
Tania R.
Review for: Black
A friend got this for me. I thought black would be too dark, but I always get compliments, even from my boyfriend, so it must not be. I like that this gel is easy to use. I apply it with a small angled brush. I really don't need to use much. So I am sure this tube will last me a long time. It stays on so well, plus it's waterproof. Sometimes I used a brow mascara on top to add more thickness and depth. Great product and value. If you are having a hard time find a color to match, try mixing 2.
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
Does this eyebrow gel have good staying power in hot and cold weather? I live an area with fluctuating temperatures and would like to know if the brunette color would be worth it to purchase.
Camilla L.
Burnaby, BC
I usually use the NYX Microbrow but want to try a gel/pomade instead. For those that have used both, do you think a pencil is easier to use or a pomade/gel?
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
How do you apply this? Does it come with any applicator brush or spooly?
Jha'kimbree H.
I Been Thinking About Trying The Out For A While Now. What Are Your Thoughts On It ?
brittney d.
Does this work? I'm looking for new brow products but I'm kind of skeptical of this because it looks like it doesn't come with a brush or spooly or anything. Is it a good product?