12 colors available

BY NYX #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Eyebrow Gel - Keep your misbehaving brows in place with our discreet and easy-to-use Eyebrow Gel! The lightweight, waterproof formula creates thicker, fuller, natural-looking brows and comes in five versatile shades.Waterproof formula keeps brows in place with no smudging or wearing off. - Eyebrow Gel

• Does this leave a natural or greasy and fake look?2 Answers
  • NYX Eyebrow Gel how well does this product work? Is it easy to apply?3 Answers
Jackey B.
Jackey B.
Review for: Brunette
I just bought this eyebrow gel today and I have to say that I love it! Let me start this off by saying that I have the hardest time finding brow products that work for me. I've tried two different brow pens but the problem is that when I sweat while wearing them there is a chemical reaction that happens and it stains the skin under my eyebrows green. I also have a very hard time matching brow pencils to my hair color. I have brown hair that naturally has black, blonde, and red in it. If I get a pencil with not enough red it ends up looking ashy. If I get it with too much red it just looks like the wrong color. Up to this point I've been using the Sephora brow pencil. The problem with this is that you get very little product for what you pay and it gets used up very fast.

This product is so easy to use and looks natural while still looking like I put effort into my brows. It's great for a full face or an everyday look. I have very sparse brows and it fills them in beautifully. It stays on for hours and at this point doesn't stain my skin green. I even forgot I was wearing this, fell asleep in it and when I woke up from my nap ended up washing my hair with it on. When I got out of the shower I remembered it was on. When I looked in the mirror it was still flawless.

The only thing I would recommend is that you get a really good angled brush to apply this.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Look, I love my brows. They used to be so full and thick that my sisters would yell at me when I tweezed them.

Unfortunately, with motherhood came hair loss. My once thick brows became sparse and uneven. My right brow hairs in the middle just disappeared. But I digress.

As someone new to makeup, and definitely to brows, I looked up what would be easiest to use, and came across the brow gel. After a few tries, the easiest thing I found was to put a little dab on a spare lid I have, tap my brow brush in it, tap that on a bare part of the lid a few times, and use small strokes to fill in my brows and add where the hair is missing. After that I use a spoolie to feather the gel through my brows, and then set it with a clear brow mascara. To fix any oopsies, I just just a makeup corrector pen.

My husband said that it looks much more natural on me than the TooFaced Brow Envy powder/wax/highlight combo, and I tend to agree. They still don't look professional, but I like them.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Review for: Espresso
I decided to buy this Nyx eyebrow gel after watching a video on YouTube. The girl said that this was a dupe to the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade. At the time I had not purchase the dip brow yet so I had nothing to compare it to but I thought that my brows came out very nice with this product. I like the fact that a little bit truly does go a long way and for the price you really can't beat it. However, I am giving this four stars because of the shade. I do wish they offered this in darker colors. I got espresso and still found myself wanting it a tad bit more pigmented/darker. I did go ahead and purchase the dip brow palmated by Anastasia Beverly Hills and I do think that this product comes in close second with their dark brown shade. I ended up purchasing Ebony so I got the darker tone that I was wanting in the ABH dipbrow. All in all, this is definitely a product that I would suggest for those on a budget.
May V.
May V.
This is a MUST have for me when I go swimming or want my brows to stay in tact. I would say this is a close dupe for the MakeUpForever eyebrow gel too. For the price, this doesn't get any better because all you need is a little to apply. This product does dry fast so you would have to work quickly. A con about this product is that it isn't easy to apply and because it dries quickly this might not be the best for everyone. The trick for me is to use a concealer to clean up the mess. For the price and product, I would definitely recommend it for those who go swimming and want their brows still on point afterwards too.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
This was one of the first Brow products I bought, before I even really knew what I was doing to my brows. I like this product, it goes on easily and is completely waterproof. I actually have to scrub with my makeup remover to remove it. My only issues are that it dries so fast, you really have to be quick to apply it, work it in, and blend it out and that it is a very large tube for such little product you actually use. It's gonna last forever, which really means it'll probably go bad before you finish it off. Still a really awesome product that is completely long lasting.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
San Clemente, CA
Technically, this isn't a bad product. The blonde color is a little dark (far closer to taupe, true blondes will not be pleased with this). There's also a steep learning curve with how much product to get out of the tube and how to get it on a brush and on your brows. I've squeezed it on the back of my hand then dabbed the brush in and this works, but is messy and inconvenient. This gel seems to have a lot of staying power too, judging by how hard it is to get it off the back of my hand. Probably best left to makeup artists and people who have enough time to fuss with it.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Review for: Espresso
This is the best eyebrow product I've ever used! I will definitely buy it again, I apply it with a angular brush and it's easy to apply, you just need a really small quantity of product to fill your eyebrow. The package is good because it won't get dry easily and you can control the amount you need to use. The only thing, is that you have to use it fast because once you have the amount of product out it will dry fast. It can stay the whole day perfectly and one more good thing is that you have some differents colors, so you can choose yours. I love it!!
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
I bought this product as a "dupe" for makeup forever eyebrow gel. I loved makeup forever's, but since theirs is more of high end product, I decided to give this product a go. To be honest, yes, it works and stays on all day. BUT for me, it was hard to make it any natural because here and there it didn't run as smoothly as makeup forever did- it'd be patchy and harder to draw your eyebrows and definitely took good worth while. It's cheap around $7, but I know from now on, I'm sticking with makeup forever because I know it's worth the price.
I was looking for a "stay put" eyebrow method. I have tried pencils, tinted markers, tinted wax but nothing worked. ABH is a bit pricey for an everyday look. And pomades eventually dry out fast. So when I came across this NYX product I was excited to try it out. Amazing!!! Pigmented (so a little bit you can use for both brows) and it stays put!! Sweat resistant and shower proof lol maybe not beach water proof but they won't fade fast if you do your brows a bit for the waves ;) For the price I definitely recommend this product.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Review for: Espresso
I like this product. A little goes a long way. Don't over load your brush with product though or you'll end up with harsh color. It dries quick though, so don't spread it all over the surface you have it on. I haven't had a problem with running/smearing, which was a concern of mine with my oily skin. I have the color espresso. I use the product by itself.

(Best pic I have at the moment)
(Mini palette, fits in my hand, not sure if you can tell but you really don't need too much product, look at what's wasted)
Camilla L.
Camilla L.
Burnaby, BC
I usually use the NYX Microbrow but want to try a gel/pomade instead. For those that have used both, do you think a pencil is easier to use or a pomade/gel?
Marley T.
Marley T.
Barryton , MI
Does this eyebrow gel have good staying power in hot and cold weather? I live an area with fluctuating temperatures and would like to know if the brunette color would be worth it to purchase.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
How do you apply this? Does it come with any applicator brush or spooly?
Jha'kimbree H.
Jha'kimbree H.
I Been Thinking About Trying The Out For A While Now. What Are Your Thoughts On It ?
brittney d.
brittney d.
Does this work? I'm looking for new brow products but I'm kind of skeptical of this because it looks like it doesn't come with a brush or spooly or anything. Is it a good product?