BY NYX #29 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Keep your misbehaving brows in place with our discreet and easy-to-use brow gel! The lightweight waterproof formula creates thicker, fuller, natural-looking brows and comes in five versatile shades.

Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnauba, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Triethyl Citrate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):   Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

NYX Eyebrow Gel
  • "This product gives me bullet proof brows. its easy to use, smooth consistency, long wearing... really the best brow product I've used. " in 337 reviews
  • "A long lasting, cost effective eyebrow grooming product. Waterproof, sweatproof. Good for oily/combination skin. " in 118 reviews
Gina A.
Review for: Brunette, Espresso more...
Word of warning: These are INTENSE, but awesome! The colors come out very very pigmented and dark and are actually pretty hard to remove. They won't budge or smudge, so work quickly and cleanly when applying these for the best results. I also recommend a shade lighter than you think you need because the darker shades are DARK. I at times will mix the espresso and Brunette shades together to make a lovely warmer toned, yet deep brown to match my brows. The color when mixed is warmer, yet still maintains enough cool tones to not look clownish. I really would recommend these to anyone. A little goes a long way, so these will last you a long time as well.
victoria R.
Review for: Brunette more...
One of the best drugstore eyebrow products. I brought this at a beauty supply store by me and was so happy to use it. I brought the color brunette. It is very affordable. I can tell you that this will last you so long!!! You only need a tiny little drop for each brow. It dries very quick so i recommend you moving fast. I also recommend you putting it on something other than your hand because it will stain lol. I recommend this to people that already know how to do brows if you are practicing i would tell you to try something else
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
This stuff is pretty good if you want your eyebrows to last all day. Once you apply this gel on and it dries down it will not budge. It comes in a squeeze tube which I find convenient so you don't waste product. A little goes a very long way and it's easy to work with. It dries down relatively quickly so if you like to work with the product for a longer while this may not work for you. I enjoyed this and I take this with me when I travel. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good drugstore gel eyebrow filler.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
After makeup forever discontinue their aqua brow I was on the hunt to find a product similar in texture and application. Although this product is a little bit thicker it rings every Bell I was looking for the neutral tone to this gel is incredible it doesn't make my eyebrows look chocolatey I have blonde hair and the ash tone to the lightest color is perfect. I really hope they never get rid of this product. It is a gel that you apply with a brush, it gives color lightly or as pigmented as youd like
Lea J.
Earth
Review for: Black more...
The product is very good. It fills in the brows nice. I use it all the time when I don’t want to use some of my other brow products. The only down side is that it dries pretty quickly so you want to be careful with the placement of it. I would definitely recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to spend $18 on a brow promade because it does the job. And you only need a small amount of product on your brush to get the coverage you want. Try it out!
Christina H.
Review for: Chocolate more...
Love love love love. It does dry fast and it has a thick consistency. I would suggest moving fast because once it dries it won’t budge.

However it will smear or budge a bit if you sweat and put pressure on your brows. I went to work and wore a face shield (lab) and it fell on the brows and stayed there for 5-10 minutes. There was a bit of sweat and when I removed the shield half of my brow was gone lol.
CRYSTAL T.
ELKTON
I seen a lot of make up artist using this product so I had to have it that and the fact that my brows are like non existent lol. So I ordered it and have finally found my holy grail not only is it VERY affordable, (because like a lot of people I can't afford the high end stuff) it is very pigmented and easy to use it glides on really well and it stays put best thing ever invented.
Miranda W.
Florissant , MO
Review for: Blonde more...
I hated this product. The color made my eyebrows look green, I found that it was very cakey and it flakes off throughout the day. And it has a strange smell to it. I also feel like the packaging isn’t the most practical. I usually love the Nyx brow products but this one went straight in the trash. I was very dissapointed with the product since I heard good things about it.
Victoria M.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Brunette, Espresso more...
Nyx is one of my favorite brands. And this is the current brow product I use. It is long lasting and pigmented for sure. It packaging design makes it easy to use without a big mess. The price point is very affordable. I would recommend this to the more advanced user, it dries down quickly and you will need to have your method down. It took me some learning but I love this!
Si-Si L.
I use this product everyday! As much as I love this product, the only issue I had with it is that it drys pretty fast and once it dries, it's hard to blend out. However, I do love the staying power of this product and how long the product lasts. The product does dry out in the tube, but no worries just add a drop oil in the tube and it will be fine :)
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
Does this eyebrow gel have good staying power in hot and cold weather? I live an area with fluctuating temperatures and would like to know if the brunette color would be worth it to purchase.
Camilla L.
Burnaby, BC
I usually use the NYX Microbrow but want to try a gel/pomade instead. For those that have used both, do you think a pencil is easier to use or a pomade/gel?
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
How do you apply this? Does it come with any applicator brush or spooly?
Jha'kimbree H.
I Been Thinking About Trying The Out For A While Now. What Are Your Thoughts On It ?
brittney d.
Does this work? I'm looking for new brow products but I'm kind of skeptical of this because it looks like it doesn't come with a brush or spooly or anything. Is it a good product?