BY NYX #49 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our recipe for cooking up exquisite eyebrows includes wax, tools and a pair of complementary powders, black and gray, which can be customized to create the ideal shade. Each eyebrow cake powder kit includes a slanted brush and a round wand to shape, style and tame eyebrows.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Black/Grey Duo
Black

Grey
Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

Dark Brown/Brown Duo

Dark Brown
Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Brown

Gel
Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol

• What should buy eyebrow nyx or elf which is good ? NYX E...2 Answers
  • Does this apply easily? from 1-10 how would you rate this...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the buy? x2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is PERFECT for all the girls out there looking something to simply fill-in their brows, staying "natural" and not dramatically changing their color or shape. This looks so natural, it is so simple to use and lasts so much! Plus, has the perfect package to use everywhere like at home, in the car, to do some touch ups trough the day, etc. Super easy to apply and looks natural and simple! " in 273 reviews
  • "I've been using this product on my eyebrows for about two years now and it's great! It's very long lasting and pigmented. I use the two colors blonde and dark brown. I would definitely recommend using this. Tip: used an angled brush if you weren't already! " in 53 reviews
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
I used to use a very expensive eyebrow powder, and this is just as good. For some reason, a powder is harder to find then a pencil or other methods, but I feel it is much more effective. With powder it’s easier to control the effect. I use the lighter color most of the time, and the darker color usually at night. I am blonde with fair skin, but I feel the blonde color of this product would work best for most people since it also includes the darker shade. Also, I highly suggest using an eyebrow stencil, I believe they sell these at target as well. I was a makeup artist for years, and this is by far the easiest, most effective way to do your brows. They come in many different sizes and shapes, and your brows need to be close to the shape you choose, but I’ve never have had to tweeze mine to match exactly. I would also get a tool with the spool on one side and angled brush on the other, it’s a lot faster and easier to use.
Alex S.
The NYX eyebrow cake powder is part of my mom's make up kit and I've used it a couple of times when I've done her make up. I've got to say I wasn't impressed. The packaging isn't the greatest, the powder starts getting into the wax after a few uses. The wax was Vaseline-like, this would never work for anyone with oily skin. The eyebrow powders were probably the best part about this whole kit. NYX includes two shades, a lighter shade for more natural looks and a darker shade for a bolder look. It also includes a spoolie and an eyebrow brush which get the job done, to say the least. It's a good kit for people who are looking for an inexpensive eyebrow kit but this kit definitely won't give you instagram brows if that's what you're looking for.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
Back 10 years ago (man I’m old) I used to always use this! It’s really affordable and there’s different shades of these. This helped make my brows look really natural. But after years and years of other products being used, I tried this again (10 years later) and I never realized how hard this product is to apply on. Yikes! It’s a really great product but it isn’t my much of a style for eyebrows, Powder.
Loren C.
My brows are naturally thin and sparse, and need to be filled in to complete my face. NYX Brow Cake powder in blonde does this perfectly for me. The packaging is cute, and you get two shades, a little angled brush and spoolie. I never use the brush that it came with, but I do use the spoolie before to prep my brows and make sure they’re fluffed out, and after to avoid harsh lines. This is an amazing product, especially for its $6 price point.
cintia c.
I bought this when I forgot to bring my ABH eyebrow powder.  And I don't like it.  The powder was not pigmented at all. At first I thought maybe it was the brush I was using, and I switch to a different brush and it was the same.  The wax is pretty good. Now I only use the wax to fix my eyebrow.  And I do tried to finish using the powder when I draw my brow in with a pencil.  But will not use it alone.
Ashleigh G.
This product is good for what you get. I will say, there is a learning curve. I used pencils for a long time before this and when I first bought this set, I had no idea how to get it to work. A few months later, I realized I had to just go for it. Literally brush on the gel, and cake on the powder.

Also the brush you get is absolute garbage, so it definitely helps to buy a quality angled brush. The one I have is part of a dual ended EcoTools set, so you don't have to spend much to get things going!

Cons: the gel runs out faster than the powders do and you end up using a lot of product, especially if you like you brows thicker, or more filled in.

Pros: It is affordable, and relatively easy to access. Good for beginners who aren't ready to splurge on brands like Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
NYX's is the first eyebrow powder I've tried. After getting use to pencils, pomade, gel, etc I bought this on a whim. It does take some getting used to but it sets well once applied and I like that you get two shades to work with. The tiny brushes that come with it are hard to work with, I use a full size angle brush I have. Decent product for the price.
somally P.
Fort Bragg, NC
I personally didn’t like it. I have patchy brows that has areas that needs extra filling and the powder isn’t as pigmented as I needed. I was still able to work with the powder although the gel I couldn’t because it faded so quickly. I have oily skin around my eyebrows and so I need something that’ll stay more sturdy!
Stacey R.
Guymon
I typically use pencils and pomades for my brows. I really like this prodict for a more ombré, softer look. NYX always delivers higher quality than I initially expect and I'm pleasantly surprised by them time and time again. When using this, my eyebrows still look fresh after a full day. I will be purchasing again.
Suzanna S.
Jonesboro, AR
It's not the worst brow product but I definitely prefer their take and frame. If you're a beginner to brows or just want a bit of filling in, this is a good product to start with. Plus you can't beat the price. But but different brushes and spoolies. The ones it comes with are children's toys lol
Gabriela F.
Katy, TX
I planning to buy this product cause I need something to make my eyebrows looks perfect all day. This products really works? Really leaves full and natural eyebrows?
Bárbara B.
I have this makeup for eyebrows for some time but I do not know how to use the white part. Is that used before or after my eyebrows?
Vanesssa S.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this work good with black dark eyebrows
Maysie P.
New Zealand
I have been looking around for good liners for my brows but not sure if the nyx cake powder is worth investing in ? Any suggestions ?
Kaylei W.
Is this a good product? How well does this product work? Does it stay in place?