BY NYX #42 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our recipe for cooking up exquisite eyebrows includes wax, tools and a pair of complementary powders, black and gray, which can be customized to create the ideal shade. Each eyebrow cake powder kit includes a slanted brush and a round wand to shape, style and tame eyebrows.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Black/Grey Duo
Black

Grey
Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

Dark Brown/Brown Duo

Dark Brown
Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Brown

Gel
Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol

• What should buy eyebrow nyx or elf which is good ? NYX Eyebrow C...2 Answers
  • Does this apply easily? from 1-10 how would you rate this product??3 Answers
  • Is this worth the buy? x1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is PERFECT for all the girls out there looking something to simply fill-in their brows, staying "natural" and not dramatically changing their color or shape. This looks so natural, it is so simple to use and lasts so much! Plus, has the perfect package to use everywhere like at home, in the car, to do some touch ups trough the day, etc. Super easy to apply and looks natural and simple! " in 273 reviews
  • "I've been using this product on my eyebrows for about two years now and it's great! It's very long lasting and pigmented. I use the two colors blonde and dark brown. I would definitely recommend using this. Tip: used an angled brush if you weren't already! " in 53 reviews
Alex S.
The NYX eyebrow cake powder is part of my mom's make up kit and I've used it a couple of times when I've done her make up. I've got to say I wasn't impressed. The packaging isn't the greatest, the powder starts getting into the wax after a few uses. The wax was Vaseline-like, this would never work for anyone with oily skin. The eyebrow powders were probably the best part about this whole kit. NYX includes two shades, a lighter shade for more natural looks and a darker shade for a bolder look. It also includes a spoolie and an eyebrow brush which get the job done, to say the least. It's a good kit for people who are looking for an inexpensive eyebrow kit but this kit definitely won't give you instagram brows if that's what you're looking for.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
Back 10 years ago (man I’m old) I used to always use this! It’s really affordable and there’s different shades of these. This helped make my brows look really natural. But after years and years of other products being used, I tried this again (10 years later) and I never realized how hard this product is to apply on. Yikes! It’s a really great product but it isn’t my much of a style for eyebrows, Powder.
Samantha H.
Spring, TX
I have always used eyebrow pencils ever since I started wearing makeup. I recently starting trying out the liquid fill products and ran out. So in keeping with trying new things I decided to try a powder and wax because, not only did I feel it game me more versatility it also allowed me more control in filling and shaping my brows. I don't think I will ever go back to pencil or liquid. I also love NYX products, I have yet t be dissatisfied with them
Loren C.
My brows are naturally thin and sparse, and need to be filled in to complete my face. NYX Brow Cake powder in blonde does this perfectly for me. The packaging is cute, and you get two shades, a little angled brush and spoolie. I never use the brush that it came with, but I do use the spoolie before to prep my brows and make sure they’re fluffed out, and after to avoid harsh lines. This is an amazing product, especially for its $6 price point.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
The shades of this are good because they're cooler toned. However I find the elf brow kit to be far superior and it is cheaper and even includes a mirror while this one does not. I also do not like the wax formula in this because it is too shiny and slippery. But if you need cooler tones for powder this one is worth looking into.
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
Since I found this kit to make up my eyebrows I do not leave my house without makeup, they are spectacular. it's easy to get, the price is perfect🙌 I'm finishing the one I'm using and I already buy another one so I do not run out of it. I have recommended it to all my friends and they have liked it as much as I have.
Anna C.
Culver, IN
I adore this product. Its longlasting and works well. I use taupe/ash and since I color my hair a super pale blonde it makes my brows match well. User error on my part when I started using it I didn't realize that you either need to use the powder with a damp brush or mix it with the brow wax. After I figured that out it was smooth sailing from then on.
Danielle B.
Another Excellent product.  I use this with my Precision Brow pencil.   I will never, ever use any other eyebrow cake or pencil other than the NYX combo I am already using.  Is long lasting and definitely gives a precise look to your eyebrows.  This combo is a staple in my everyday makeup routine!
Stacey R.
Guymon
I typically use pencils and pomades for my brows. I really like this prodict for a more ombré, softer look. NYX always delivers higher quality than I initially expect and I'm pleasantly surprised by them time and time again. When using this, my eyebrows still look fresh after a full day. I will be purchasing again.
Megan M.
Trumann, AR
My favorite beauty product, without a doubt!  It comes with two colors to blend and a wax. I never liked the way the wax looked so I’ve never used it but I will make sure I always have a case of this with me. I never knew eyebrows were so important until I started using this product!
Gabriela F.
Katy, TX
I planning to buy this product cause I need something to make my eyebrows looks perfect all day. This products really works? Really leaves full and natural eyebrows?
Bárbara B.
I have this makeup for eyebrows for some time but I do not know how to use the white part. Is that used before or after my eyebrows?
Vanesssa S.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this work good with black dark eyebrows
Maysie P.
New Zealand
I have been looking around for good liners for my brows but not sure if the nyx cake powder is worth investing in ? Any suggestions ?
Kaylei W.
Is this a good product? How well does this product work? Does it stay in place?