BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX EYE SHADOW #ES 124A DARK NAVY Type: EYES Color Mapping: Blue

NYX Eye Shadow
  • "I liked this way more than I thought I would. Very pigmented and long lasting. Great color for everyday use or even a night out. Loved it and I have had it for years. Wow. So great." in 10 reviews
  • "To make it darker, I wet my eye shadow brush and then apply." in 1 review
  • "Color also stays on very well and isn't really powdery." in 1 review
  • "I've had this color but I don't think it looks good on me but I'm sure it looks great on other people" in 1 review
  • "This shadow is very pigmented which I love, however it breaks really easily." in 1 review
Ana M.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Atlantic 0.088 oz more...
I think these eyeshadows are great especially for the price, i just prefer prestige bran eyeshadows because they are more pigmented and you dont need to build it up so much. These are good but you need to build them up to get that dark blue color.
Maia B.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Herb 0.608 oz more...
Not the most pigmented product but very reasonable and also buildable. Easy to blend and looks great as a base colour. Also ideal for traveling. Would recommend this product !
Angie B.
108 Meadow Drive Gretna, NE 68028
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Herb 0.608 oz more...
Love this brand! Great eyeshadows with many colors to pick from! Great formula that is easy to apply and to blend. Great color payoff! Very affordable, I highly recommend!
Shreya P.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Atlantic 0.088 oz more...
While the colour was great, it was difficult to manage the powder as it can get a little messy to use.
Faith C.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Atlantic 0.088 oz more...
Love nyx eyeshadows. They blend very well. Depending on which colors you get you can make a high end look for an affordable price with Nyx shadows !!!
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek , FL
I like this kind of single eyeshadow, recommended for sure, affordable and great quality.
Meily V.
Tengo esta sombra individual en un tono marrón con destellos, tiene buena pigmentación y duración. Me gusta.
Alison J.
San Marcos
I really love the color variety. It blends well. I just wouldn’t consider it one of the top drugstore eyeshadows on the market
Shreya M.
Kenilworth
I have the warm neutrals pallette and it has all the colours you need for warm neutral looks .specially very good for warmer skin tones
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Other more...
Although the product is very affordable I didn’t like the pigment of this eyeshadow, it’s very hard to blend out and create a look with. Some eyeshadows are hit and misses.
Candela L.
Campana, Buenos Aires
Vale la pena el precio?
ydangelyd z.
miami
I would like to know more or less its price!
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
how pigmented is this?
ydangelyd z.
miami
This shadow of eyes is very good, the truth I love, and have an excellent pigmentation!