BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Craving purple peepers? New takes on neutral? Or shades handpicked to flatter your eye color? You asked—and we delivered. After so many NYX fans requested an eye palette containing 10 eye shadows, we designed this version. Look no further than these...

• The eyeshadow colors that brings this palette are the same as in ...1 Answers
  • Is this palette opaque? looking for shadows that aren't transpare...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this eye shadow?1 Answers
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
This one product in particular gets me excited for Halloween, the dark colors just set the mood for four. And the pigment with in the eyeshadow itself screams festive. I think that this is great for a smoky eye or even a little bit afraid, I would totally recommend this to all my friends and family. And I have a multiple occasions
Keisha M.
NYX palettes are one of the phenomenal great budget prices on the drugstore market. Great pigmentation and versatility in colors for all day looks. Perfect for any eye color especially those who are brown eyed like me. I definitely recommend you to try a NYX palette. I own a few in my makeup stash include singles. They are really good and excellent price point including their availability from different vendors.
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
This eyeshadow palette is, in one word, awesome!! First of all, it's super affordable (I think I paid less than $10). Second, it's absolutely perfect for doing cut creases that pop. The colors are amazing! It goes on smooth and doesn't crease. The color is true and super pigmented, so it looks just as good on as it does in the palette.
Libby W.
This was one of my first eyeshadow palettes, ever. For awhile, I used this every single day. The colors are pigmented, long-lasting, and easy to use for a beginner. Since then, I have ventured out and bought many more palettes, so I don't find myself reaching for this as much unless I'm doing someone else's makeup. For people without many other eyeshadows, I would recommend this.
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
I have been in love with NYX for many years. I absolutely love their eyeshadows. They are very pigmented and have a velvety feel. The price point is phenomenal and easy to buy. I have many colors of theirs but I favor greens and yellows. I find these colors set off my blue eyes. Try them! You won't regret it.
Lauren J.
Chattanooga, TN
Being a professional Makeup artist i am CONSTANTLY impressed by NYX. There is not one private line product that i cant find in comparrison to NYX. Not to mention the prices are great, this palette has excellent pigment and works well with almost any eye primer!
Kait K.
Westport, MA
I've never used a full palette like this but I have used several of their eye shadows in the past. the colors are bold and long lasting. I also love how super affordable this brand is! it's inexpensive but works so efficiently! you literally cannot go wrong.
Kara S.
I personally love anything NYX but I especially love their shadows! Not only are the colors super pigmented, they are also gorgeous! This pallet is awesome because it gives you all the colors for a great smokey eye. This over a good eye primer and you have a great eye look that lasts all night.
Ashley W.
I got one of these for Christmas and I have been really enjoying this palette. Set back is they have glitter in them and none of the colors are matte. Therefore, I don't find myself picking up the palette as often as I pick up other palettes.
Torreka J.
I love this palette, it fits perfectly in my makeup case and in my daily makeup routine. You can dress colors up for a night out or wear them to work. The price is always a plus as well.
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
I've been wanting to buy this for a while now, where can I get it?
Hannah O.
Manchester, Cheshire
How pigmented are the shadows
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Does anyone who purchased this know if this pallet is matte finish I cannot use anything with sparkles?
Gabriella L.
Pasadena, TX
Does the eyeshadows have a lot of fallout ??
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
Does this come in other colors?