BY NYX

NYX EYE SHADOW #ES 24 HERB Type: EYES Color Mapping: Gold see more...

• how pigmented is this?2 Answers
  • I would like to know more or less its price!2 Answers
  • This shadow of eyes is very good, the truth I love, and have an exc...1 Answers
Erica L.
Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
NYX is one of the most trustworthy brands when it comes to eyeshadows. Their eyeshadows are always beautifully pigmented and last a long time. Their color selection makes it easy to find any shade that you love. This is perfect for everyday wear as well
casidy c.
casidy c.
Conroe, TX
Tons of color options and it won't break the bank! Goes on smooth and doesn't clump :) I found mine at Ulta and Target in the beauty section.
keyty G.
keyty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love NYX. The colors are always fantastic. This color is my new favorite.!!!! Really Like this product!!!!
Shae C.
Shae C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot express enough how NYX delivers good products while being drugstore priced. This eyeshadow's color payoff is just as good as other prestige brands. I am especially impressed with the lack of fallout and have bought many other shades from Ulta.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Greensburg
Nicks is another great product I mean brand of their products and gravy and honestly you're so fordable nine or 10 of the dupes that I find are with Nick's so that I don't tell you something I don't know what does the products are unbelievable believe pigmented shiny and just over all the great products
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadow products are disappointing to me. They are priced like a high quality product line when I find them to be more of a wet n wild quality. The packaging is quality, but I wish the colors were brighter, darker, thicker, with better staying power.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this eye shadow Nyx 24 Herb and I like it, because it is very pigmented, easy to use and blending has a variety of colors between matte, glossy and shimmer.
Its price is affordable, has a plus is #Crueltyfree and is a brand that I love very much!!!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really excellent product! I really love the shade of the eye shadow! No, room for improvement. Yes, it's very easy to apply and use, and it's long lasting. No, a repeated user. I would recommend to others. I would buy it again. I love it!
Jodi J.
Jodi J.
Very pigmented. The shades are super pretty and blend out usually very easily. Works well with eyeliner. Bought this at Walmart and target. I have green eyes and I love the purple and blue shades! Definitely would recommend.
Rocky R.
Rocky R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow and color! You only need a little on the brush and it goes on dark. This is the first time I used it and it was nice. I'm definitely gonna buy it again. It's a great all day wear color
Kappy N.
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
how pigmented is this?
miami
I would like to know more or less its price!
miami
This shadow of eyes is very good, the truth I love, and have an excellent pigmentation!