BeautyEyeEye PrimerNYX
Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl

NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl

NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl

Que tal es la contextura de este primer? Duran las sombras al usar este primer?
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl does anyone else have trouble with this primer sliding and not lasting all day?
Start your review of NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl!
Coumba T.
Highland, CA
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl uploaded by Coumba T.
I love this eyeshadow primmer. It helps make everything pop. It’s financially affordable plus it makes your lid crease free. I would definitely recommend purchasing it! It’s worth the money.
Kenya C.
San Juan Capo, CA
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl uploaded by Kenya C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this primer for shadows is very good, it leaves the pigmentation of the shadow with much more color and very durable, I highly recommend it
Genny X.
Philadelphia, PA
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl uploaded by Genny X.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this as a base and a white liner. I don't like that it's always streaky, but it holds the eyeshadow well and make it pop. I just personally don't like the creamy texture. Works well enough though
Mia C.
Long Beach, CA
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl uploaded by Mia C.
I love this primer before when I used to apply my glitter you could barely see it so with this primer you could see all the glitter!!!! You only need a little bit on your eyelid for it to work and you can’t let it dry you have to play it while it’s still wet
Stacey Z.
Panama City, FL
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl uploaded by Stacey Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've used this eye primer for years and it has never failed me. A little goes a long ways and it comes in a cute little container which makes it easy to store or pack up if you're traveling. I usually dip a q tip into the container and then make dots on my eyelids and spread it out using clean fingers. This primer helps your eyeshadow stay on longer and brighter. Definitely would recommend! I buy it from ulta for about $7.
Paryse B.
Bullhead City, AZ
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl uploaded by Paryse B.
I've been using NYX eyeshadow base primer in the shade skin tone to lock in my eyeshadow looks, it holds very well intensifying and making it last longer. This was my first time tryingnthis and I am pleased with the results.I will definitely be buying this product again. NYX NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl
Jaclyn W.
Trenton, NJ
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: CVS
I think this brand is the only eye shadow primer I've tried. Due to the price and that it does work I've bought three colors. Cons are that i have to smooth out creases a lot and getting the right amount on your finger can be tricky. I do like the shimmer of this color though.
Yvette J.
Jacksonville, FL
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl uploaded by Yvette J.
No more concealer for me, this pencil is easy to put on with no mess and it makes my eyeshadows pop in color. I was disappointed that I had to find a sharpner to sharpen it but that was no big deal, I used a crayon sharpner and it worked perfectly. Definitely my staple product.
Tish T.
Mount Airy, NC
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl uploaded by Tish T.
So I use the NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl for my eyeshadow primer and I couldn't be happier with my results. This primer makes your eyeshadow colors just pop and be very vibrant plus my eyeshadow stays throughout the day without any problem. I have to be honest this is my go to eyeshadow primer especially if I'm going to wear bright colors
Erica Q.
Springfield, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
este producto es super buenisimo si quieres que tu sombra quede bien pigmentada y bien marcada es perfecto y los colores sevean vien vivos amo este primer color blanco, buen empaque y buen precio!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruth L.
Guayaquil
il y a 8 mois
Myrla A. il y a 8 mois
Es para todas las pieles 😊
Angel C.
Cabot, AR
il y a un an
Kristina O. il y a 10 mois
Absolutely! Nyx has since come out with much better primers! Their glitter primer and mixing medium make for pretty decent eyeshadow primers. Milani brand eyeshadow primer is also inexpensive and I swear by it- It’s very similar to urban decay’s eye primer formula!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
il y a 2 ans
NYX Eye Shadow Base Primer ESB02 - White Pearl ? Is this stuff any good? Anyone use it and what do you like/dislike about it?
Jessica R. il y a 2 ans
i’m not sure if that works, but i know in general to get a better pigmented look, adding concealer to your eyes is a better deal than wasting cash on primers. i recommend any concealer from benefit!!!
Melissa V.
Pennsylvania
il y a 2 ans
KRISTA M. il y a 2 ans
I do not think that the White Pearl base is a good eyeshadow base. I have bought this on 2 separate occasions hoping that the first time I purchased it was a mistake, but I got the same results both time, crazy creasing and not a lot of stick for my shadows.