BY NYX

Your daily glam doesn’t stand a chance against our Eye & Lip Makeup Remover. This oil and water bi-phase solution is specially formulated to effectively remove eye and lip makeup with ease. Bonus: It’s also infused with orange, papaya, rice, and soy extracts! Don’t forget to shake it up before getting started.

• I've heard many makeup artists say this is the best makeup remove...3 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it take off the waterproof mascara?1 Answers
  • Is that good !?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Alexia A.
Owensboro, KY
I bought the NYX Eye and Lip Remover from Ulta on clearance for like 2 bucks and I was super happy about my find but when I used this product to take off my makeup it was so oily. So I had to wash my face again afterwards to get all the oil off... it was like I drenched my face in a bucket of grease. Although its super oily it does still do its job of taking eye and lip product off very easily.
Hania W.
I love NYX and this is just another product that I can always have and use on the go or just to always keep in my bad. It does its job and works well. It does not make my skin dry after, and it works well for any type of eye makeup. It is tough sometimes with some colors of liquid lip, but still works well
Yadira M.
Kennewick, WA
I love this makeup remover, one of my favorites one. It even removes waterproof mascara, it feels gentle on the skin, is oily but not too much. Makes your face fresh and clean. I love it I have been use this since last year and so far so good. I do recommend a lot!
Kaitlin H.
Jonesboro, AR
One of the best makeup removers for eyes/lips. Makeup removing pads have a hard time getting my lip stains and water proof mascara off but I have no trouble with this product! It's cost effective and worth the purchase!
L4DY A.
I just got this today from Ulta and I have to say that I REALLY LOVE it! I have tried cleansing oils before and wasn't a fan also have tried other eye & lip makeup removers and have only found 1...now I have 2 that are my go to's and this is the one I reccomend the most! It literally melted off my water proof eye makeup it didn't leave anything behind it was really light feeling didn't leave a oily residue after I was done using it. I am in total LOVE with NYX eye & lip makeup remover!!!! Buy it you won't regret it!
Iliana Q.
Tarzana, CA
I really can't tell you how long I've had this stuff, honestly it sits in my cabinet. I never found myself wanting to use the rest of this stuff up. With that being said, it does do it's job. I just like products that can work on your entire face not just eyes and lips.
Naomi M.
 Are use this product to take make up off my eyes after wearing the I make up all day. It helps to make a come off so easily and is such a good price for a very good value. It is very gentle and does not irratate my eyes at all. I would definitely recommend for someone who is looking for a good eye make up remover
Removes make nicely and smooth.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘. I'm a first time user and it's now my go to makeup remover. Nice and gentle not harsh at all very smoot. I bought this a Sephora a instantly fell in love. I would buy it again it's nice quality and highly recommend it.
Corrine B.
I usually like to physically wash my face to help combat my acne but I work at a restaurant and get home late most nights so when I'm exhausted I like to use this to wipe my makeup off. It's more effective than wipes and it makes sure my makeup comes off without making my face oily
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
This is an amazing product! I was very surprised with how well this worked. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling either like other products i've tried. I bought this at Nordstorm Rack and don't regret it. A little of the product goes a long way. The packaging is really cute too.
Payton W.
I've heard many makeup artists say this is the best makeup remover, but i'm unsure if it's really worth the hype. Is it worth it?
Donna A.
Is that good !?
Amy W.
How well does this work? Does it take off the waterproof mascara?