BY NYX #94 in Makeup Remover

Your daily glam doesn’t stand a chance against our Eye & Lip Makeup Remover. This oil and water bi-phase solution is specially formulated to effectively remove eye and lip makeup with ease. Bonus: It’s also infused with orange, papaya, rice, and soy extracts! Don’t forget to shake it up before getting started.

Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
I bought the NYX Eye and Lip Remover from Ulta on clearance for like 2 bucks and I was super happy about my find but when I used this product to take off my makeup it was so oily. So I had to wash my face again afterwards to get all the oil off... it was like I drenched my face in a bucket of grease. Although its super oily it does still do its job of taking eye and lip product off very easily.
Karen C.
Columbia City, IN
It’s an alright makeup remover! It definitely removes the tough eye makeup and liquid lipstick. However, there is a distinct fruity peach smell. If you’re sensitive to fragrance, skip this product.
Hania W.
Dix Hills, NY
I love NYX and this is just another product that I can always have and use on the go or just to always keep in my bad. It does its job and works well. It does not make my skin dry after, and it works well for any type of eye makeup. It is tough sometimes with some colors of liquid lip, but still works well
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this makeup remover! A lot of here products tend to leave your skin feeling greasy after using them, but I haven’t noticed that problem with this product. It also gently removes all your daily makeup quickly. You don’t have to do a lot of scrubbing to your face which is an added plus.
Neely P.
Bradenville
I really enjoyed this makeup remover. It took everything off in just a few wipes. It’s a bit oily and leaves a little residue on my face but I don’t mind because I use multiple products after. I won’t be rebuying just so to the fact I have about 800 other makeup remover samples to go through.
lexy G.
bakersfield ca
Does the job too take off the makeup but it’s very very oliy . It’s good for the price & the packageging was good . It’s only $8.00 ! & I would probably buy this again
member-d98ad
I’m kinda shocked that this has so many good reviews. I was disappointed with the removal of my mascara and how it kinda burned my eyes. It leaves my skin feeling oily and kinda gross. I gave it two stars because the smell is refreshing. And the bottle it comes it is easy to get the product out. As for the lips my stains came off after scrubbing. It is rather cheap so I don’t expect too much from it. I won’t be purchasing again.
Melissa V.
Pacoima, CA
I have really sensitive eyes , so I’ve always had such a hard time finding a product to remove my eye makeup. The NYX Eye and Lip Makeup Remover is gentle on my eyes yet removes eye makeup very well. I would totally recommend plus it’s super affordable.
Kaitlin H.
Lowell, AR
One of the best makeup removers for eyes/lips. Makeup removing pads have a hard time getting my lip stains and water proof mascara off but I have no trouble with this product! It's cost effective and worth the purchase!
Athena B.
I just got this today from Ulta and I have to say that I REALLY LOVE it! I have tried cleansing oils before and wasn't a fan also have tried other eye & lip makeup removers and have only found 1...now I have 2 that are my go to's and this is the one I reccomend the most! It literally melted off my water proof eye makeup it didn't leave anything behind it was really light feeling didn't leave a oily residue after I was done using it. I am in total LOVE with NYX eye & lip makeup remover!!!! Buy it you won't regret it!
Payton W.
I've heard many makeup artists say this is the best makeup remover, but i'm unsure if it's really worth the hype. Is it worth it?
Donna A.
Is that good !?
Amy W.
How well does this work? Does it take off the waterproof mascara?
Chu Y.
Do you need a lot of it in order to get your makeup off??? I know it’s cheaper than other Makeup removers but just wondering about it’s value and performance