Add a Photo

By NYX
#1369 in Lipstick
NYX’s Round Lipstick is a velvet-textured lipstick formulated with mineral oils to provide moisturizing benefits and rich colors. NYX’s top selling lipstick, the Round Lipstick offers long-lasting, non-smudging color. INGREDIENTS: Ceresin Wax,...
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
March 29, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Metis
NYX is one of my favorite lipstick brands. Not only are they reasonably priced, but they are sold at a variety of places, not just at specialty beauty stores. This color is especially pretty, and I've found that it pretty much goes well with anything I've worn. It was very flattering to my personal skin tone as well.
Lizza R.
Lizza R.
June 16, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Metis
Love how pigmented this lipstick is, and how soft it is on your lips, it lasts me all day I only have two apply it once and I don't need to over layer it. The color is perfect and I would totally buy it again
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
April 18, 2017, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Metis
I like the formula of this lipstick. It is creamy and very pigmented. It is moist and has a decent wear time. I would consider it slightly above average for drugstore
chirstie d.
chirstie d.
Forest park
May 20, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Metis
Nyx is truly a great brand, they are very affordable and hold a good reputation. This lipstick is long wear and great for the price!
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Oct. 21, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Metis
I couldn't find the exact color I have but it's the extra creamy line and I just LOVE it. It definitely surpassed my expectations! I will be buying these lipsticks again. I bought it at Ulta. They are moisturizing too!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Fanwood, NJ
Feb. 6, 2017, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Metis
Glossier.'s opaque shades are, of course, made to flatter your natural lip. The sheer matte colors range from a peachy nude to mocha and go on like your staple balm. The best part? Extras aren't necessary. So skip the liner, blotting paper, and gloss (if you wish). These lipsticks are well off on their own.
Marysa O.
Marysa O.
Iowa City, IA
Feb. 6, 2017, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Metis
I love nyx products because they actually work and it doesn't seem over done. I love this color, it compliments me and I've always been asked about it. And even better is hat it's sold at target.
laura c.
laura c.
Jan. 19, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Metis
AMAZING lipstick. Keeps my lips feeling soft and looking good. Only took away a star because I like liquid lipsticks more than regular.
Ishita D.
Ishita D.
Nov. 24, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Metis
Inexpensive check. Pigmented check. High quality check. Vegan check. Cruelty free check. I recommend.