BY NYX

NYX extra creamy round lipstick - LSS592(BABY PINK) NYX slim lip pencil - SPL848(FLOWER) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Varnville , Sc
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 592baby Pink+slim Lip Pencil 848 Flower SET
Love the color and that it's so affordable. It's a great dupe if your not looking to spend much on makeup
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I didn't really like this lip color. It has a great feel but it's too light for my liking.
Steph E.
Steph E.
I am going to be completely honest the only good lipstick from Nyx is their liquid suede. I do love Nyx but the regular lipstick is not very pigmented and doesn't last the long I had to reapply it 10 times in an hour and it's a bit streaky.
Dayna F.
Dayna F.
Creamy pink and smooth color, it was a little light for me but pretty. Won't be my regular color but would buy again because I liked the longevity and smoothness. Would be good to layer
Tori W.
Tori W.
Oklahoma City
Love nyx! I use it every day! I have a ton of their lipsticks and this one is really awesome! It met my expectations! I wish it would stay Ima. Little longer but it was still good! Id recommend it to others!
Dylann L.
Dylann L.
Buffalo, NY
Very light would look better on a darker person but very soft πŸ˜‹ I like it just a little darker would be nice . Or maybe I need a tanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I recommend!!
Cristine W.
Cristine W.
Yes excellent product! Absolutely love it. Goes on so nice and smooth. Would highly recommend as a go-to lipstick!
reiny p.
reiny p.
Brooklyn, AK
Very nice colors long lasting and. Rich and creamy I recommend nyx lipsticks they are very durable and good quality
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
You literally can't go wrong with NYX! I'm in love with all their lipsticks are amazing, this one is a kit with liner and lipstick. It glides on smoothly and stays on for hours. The color is adorable and innocent. I love it.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Downey
I love this set. It is too cute and I love the color. Hardly have to reapply unless I'm eating and for the price you cannot beat it. Got it straight from there website and I would definitely recommend it to my friends !
Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Is this lipstick long wearing ? Also formula is creamy or kinda dry ? Looking for perfect lipstick all year round !