BY NYX

Extra Creamy Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all occasions. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping variety of shades.

Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-DiglycerylPolyacyladipate-2, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Octyldodecanol, IsostearylIsostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax /Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Beeswax / Cera Alba /Cire d’abeille, Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax / CeraMicrocristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Limonene,Fragrance / Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 36(CI 12085), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this lipstick dry out your lips, or does the creamy ...4 Answers
  • How long does this product last?3 Answers
  • Does this moisturize at all?1 Answers
NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick
  • "These are definitely hit or miss when it comes to some of the shades. Overall, I have the most NYX lipsticks in my lipstick collection. They are really great classics and they are really creamy. SOMETIMES I have to have a lip gloss on top for sure with certain shades because after a couple hours my lips can get dry. Not usually though and that is with certain lip shades. " in 1201 reviews
  • "NYX Lipstick in Shade Strawberry Milk Strawberry Milk: a pale pale matte pink which is blue based. I suggest this lipstick for cool tones for that reason. It doesn't looks shimmery on my lips but it does have a little shimmer. It is a great lipstick to tone down brighter lipsticks or to pinky-up a boring lipstick. I find this shade difficult to wear on its own. When you rub your lips together, the application becomes sort of horrible looking. Have done a swatch on my hand so you can see the colour better. Pros: creamy, glides very easily, cheap for a good quality lipstick, moisturizing. cute black packaging very pigmented,nyx is against animal testing, have a colour display of the lipstick at the bottom of the tube identical to actual lipstick. Cons: not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying NYX Lipstick in Shade Pure Nude Looking for affordable nude lipstick to wear? I'm sure you already know about NYX Round Lipstick, available in 126 shades with velvet and soft texture.Have taken a photo above so you can see what the colour is like on a swatch. I just love this lipstick and find it goes with everything, so far I only have these 2 NYX lipsticks but would love to try a few more of them to see what the other shades are like, I brought this online and didn't pay very much for the lipsticks and the P+P was cheap too which is an addeed bonus!. Pros: Doesn't dry my lips,affordable,pretty colour,creamy texture Cons: Not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying" in 374 reviews
felicia s.
winnabow
Review for: Black Cherry more...
Its a pretty decent lipstick. Goes on smoothed and has good pigment but wears away pretty quickly and when i wear it i constantly find it on everything else. Wouldn't recommend wearing this lipstick and eating a large meal might result in the chin smudge. Even after the initial cream comes off it will leave a tint to your lips until you remove it so you don't lose all traces of lipstick. Perfect for short term wear or all day with regular touch ups. The cream formula also keeps lips from getting dry during long wear.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Review for: Chaos, Tea Rose more...
Pro: hydrating, pigmentation, staying power, price
Con: Transfers

So obviously this is a traditional cream lipstick so it will definitely transfer. However, the one thing I notice about this lipstick formula is that is does tend to slip and slide around the lips. Even so that it reached towards my chin. But to solve the issue of it sliding around on your lips I suggest a lip liner to keep the color in line.

On a positive note, it is very hydrating and I love how it feels on my lips. The color payoff is amazing that just one coat will do and making the application a breeze. For a traditional lipstick I feel that it does last a decent amount of time. There was some wear down after a few hours but you can still see the color on my lips. Plus, the price, you can’t beat that! 👍
Tina H.
Mary Esther, FL
I have it in Cocoa, it's a brown color. It is creamy and goes smooth on the lips. It doesn't take much for it to come off. I really don't like shiny lipsticks but I don't mind this one. I hope to try a few other colors sometime in the near future.
Iman D.
new york
Purchased at: ULTA
Really creamy. Nice consistency. Really love the application and how easily it glides on. Not impressed with the staying power but given that it’s creamy it didn’t surprise me. Wish it had a little longer staying power
Shiloh S.
Review for: Bruised, Chic Red, Chaos, Medusa more...
I really love how this lipstick doesn’t run and as I drink coffee. It is also a good price not that expensive. It last me about 8 hours. It really meets my expectations as for a lipstick and it’s not hard to find.
Shana W.
Review for: Rose Bud, Chic Red, Christie, Darling, Snow White, Topaz, Summer Love, Blush, Chloe, Narcissus, Castle, Sash, Hot Pink, Strawberry Milk, Sky Pink, Electra more...
I have several shades of NYX Round Lipstick, and although not all of them are my favorite, I am still giving it 5 stars for the ones that I love. Ranked in order of preference, they are:

Chic Red is the perfect shade of red. It's not too bright and not too dark.

Blush is a light pink color that I often mix with different liners and glosses.

Christie is light pink with frosted shimmer. It used to be my favorite but I don't wear shimmery colors as much these days.

Rose Bud is blush pink with a hint of gold shimmer.

Hot Pink is a bright and pretty pink (wearing in photo).

Chloe is a reflective deep fuchsia hue.

Since I wear these quite often, you can scroll through my Instagram @beautymetropolis to see the shades.

In contrast, I would not recommend Strawberry Milk AT ALL. It is too pale.
Joy S.
I have long been a fan of NYX lipsticks due in part to their wide range of intense, fashion forward colors and their affordable price. Applied directly from the tube, you get a full coverage, well defined pout. For a more subdued look, swipe a little of the product on with a fingertip like a lipgloss. I only gave this product 4 stars because I cannot say that it is a truly long wearing lipstick. You do have to touch up every so often, but the color palette and the moisturizing formula are hard to beat!
Emily L.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Snow White more...
It is soooo smooth and creamy and soft. It has hella transfer though and doesn’t stay on long. I used it for a photo shoot where we gave our dogs kiss marks and it worked better than I could have dreamed
Melissa S.
Review for: Gem, Hestia, Gardenia, Frappucino, Chloe, Orange Soda, Fire, Rose, Violet Ray, Tea Rose, Medusa, Stella, Paparazzi, Darling, Black Cherry, Fig, Blush, Heather, Hope, B52, Milan, Hero, Peach, Baby Pink, Summer Love, Thalia, Rose Bouquet, Margarita, Strawberry Milk, Lala, Louisiana, Watermelon, Rose Bud, Paris, Snow White more...
I like using lipsticks that leave my lips moist. I use it all the time with others and it works well. I definitely would continue to use it. Yes it’s easy to apply. The packaging is really nice and easy to keep in my purse. I would definitely recommend to everyone
Vargas V.
North Las Vegas
Gorgeous color, one of my favorite lavenders, from what I've seen how pigmented your lips are affects what shade this color actually is when worn. It looks a little darker on me than most of the swatches, it's more like a deep dark lavender with a bit of what almost looks like a shimmer to it that looks neat in sunlight but is otherwise not that noticeable, it goes on fairly sheer but it can be built up to be more opague. I took away a star because while I LOVE the color on me the wear time leaves much to be desired. The wear time without fading or feathering is shorter than I was expecting even for a creamier lipstick (I can usually only go 45 minutes-an hour before I need to touch, less if I drink anything). All in all a good lipstick color wise if you don't mind constantly applying & re-applying . I'm on my third tube and will continue to re-buy despite wear issues because I love the color so much.
Meghan H.
carol stream, IL
What is your favorite NYX lipstick color? mines got to be either strawberry milk or chic red :)
Porcelain T.
Gloster, LA
NYX round lipsticks or NYX matte lipsticks?
Renee N.
Iowa City, IA
Where can you get these lipsticks?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does NYK lipsticks dry out your lips?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this lipstick pigmented?