BY NYX

Extra Creamy Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all occasions. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping variety of shades.

Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-DiglycerylPolyacyladipate-2, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Octyldodecanol, IsostearylIsostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax /Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Beeswax / Cera Alba /Cire d’abeille, Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax / CeraMicrocristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Limonene,Fragrance / Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 36(CI 12085), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this lipstick dry out your lips, or does the creamy ...4 Answers
  • How long does this product last?3 Answers
  • Does this moisturize at all?1 Answers
NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick
  • "These are definitely hit or miss when it comes to some of the shades. Overall, I have the most NYX lipsticks in my lipstick collection. They are really great classics and they are really creamy. SOMETIMES I have to have a lip gloss on top for sure with certain shades because after a couple hours my lips can get dry. Not usually though and that is with certain lip shades. " in 1201 reviews
  • "NYX Lipstick in Shade Strawberry Milk Strawberry Milk: a pale pale matte pink which is blue based. I suggest this lipstick for cool tones for that reason. It doesn't looks shimmery on my lips but it does have a little shimmer. It is a great lipstick to tone down brighter lipsticks or to pinky-up a boring lipstick. I find this shade difficult to wear on its own. When you rub your lips together, the application becomes sort of horrible looking. Have done a swatch on my hand so you can see the colour better. Pros: creamy, glides very easily, cheap for a good quality lipstick, moisturizing. cute black packaging very pigmented,nyx is against animal testing, have a colour display of the lipstick at the bottom of the tube identical to actual lipstick. Cons: not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying NYX Lipstick in Shade Pure Nude Looking for affordable nude lipstick to wear? I'm sure you already know about NYX Round Lipstick, available in 126 shades with velvet and soft texture.Have taken a photo above so you can see what the colour is like on a swatch. I just love this lipstick and find it goes with everything, so far I only have these 2 NYX lipsticks but would love to try a few more of them to see what the other shades are like, I brought this online and didn't pay very much for the lipsticks and the P+P was cheap too which is an addeed bonus!. Pros: Doesn't dry my lips,affordable,pretty colour,creamy texture Cons: Not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying" in 374 reviews
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Review for: Chaos, Tea Rose more...
Pro: hydrating, pigmentation, staying power, price
Con: Transfers

So obviously this is a traditional cream lipstick so it will definitely transfer. However, the one thing I notice about this lipstick formula is that is does tend to slip and slide around the lips. Even so that it reached towards my chin. But to solve the issue of it sliding around on your lips I suggest a lip liner to keep the color in line.

On a positive note, it is very hydrating and I love how it feels on my lips. The color payoff is amazing that just one coat will do and making the application a breeze. For a traditional lipstick I feel that it does last a decent amount of time. There was some wear down after a few hours but you can still see the color on my lips. Plus, the price, you can’t beat that! 👍
halie s.
Freeland
This product has extremely good pigmentation! It also wears for extremely long periods of time without spreading or loosing color. I have never had a problem with it staying on my lips! It is also very affordable and is just as good as many high end lipsticks. There is also a wide shade range that works well on all skin tones!
Grace D.
kansas
Review for: Bruised more...
This lipstick always ends up on my teeth (somehow more than others). After a year and a half lying to myself about using it, I tossed it out last week. NYX products are usually worth it, and are great dupes, but in this case, it’s just worth spending the extra few dollars to get a nicer lipstick.
Mao V.
Rexburg
Review for: Chic more...
I love this product because the color looks so natural on me. It compliments my skin. It is sealed nicely. The color is nice and pigmented. I used it the first time and fell in love with it. I would recommend this product if you like something natural looking, chic, and simple.
Tina H.
Mary Esther, FL
I have it in Cocoa, it's a brown color. It is creamy and goes smooth on the lips. It doesn't take much for it to come off. I really don't like shiny lipsticks but I don't mind this one. I hope to try a few other colors sometime in the near future.
Ashley M.
Greer
Review for: B52 more...
I love the feel of NYX lipstick! It goes on smoothly, and has excellent value for the price point. It’s easy to tell from the packaging exactly what shade of lipstick you’re buying, something not common to many brands.
Iman D.
new york
Purchased at: ULTA
Really creamy. Nice consistency. Really love the application and how easily it glides on. Not impressed with the staying power but given that it’s creamy it didn’t surprise me. Wish it had a little longer staying power
Shana W.
Review for: Rose Bud, Chic Red, Christie, Darling, Snow White, Topaz, Summer Love, Blush, Chloe, Narcissus, Castle, Sash, Hot Pink, Strawberry Milk, Sky Pink, Electra more...
I have several shades of NYX Round Lipstick, and although not all of them are my favorite, I am still giving it 5 stars for the ones that I love. Ranked in order of preference, they are:

Chic Red is the perfect shade of red. It's not too bright and not too dark.

Blush is a light pink color that I often mix with different liners and glosses.

Christie is light pink with frosted shimmer. It used to be my favorite but I don't wear shimmery colors as much these days.

Rose Bud is blush pink with a hint of gold shimmer.

Hot Pink is a bright and pretty pink (wearing in photo).

Chloe is a reflective deep fuchsia hue.

Since I wear these quite often, you can scroll through my Instagram @beautymetropolis to see the shades.

In contrast, I would not recommend Strawberry Milk AT ALL. It is too pale.
Joy S.
I have long been a fan of NYX lipsticks due in part to their wide range of intense, fashion forward colors and their affordable price. Applied directly from the tube, you get a full coverage, well defined pout. For a more subdued look, swipe a little of the product on with a fingertip like a lipgloss. I only gave this product 4 stars because I cannot say that it is a truly long wearing lipstick. You do have to touch up every so often, but the color palette and the moisturizing formula are hard to beat!
Melissa S.
426 E Quesenbury, Sallisaw OK
Review for: Gem, Hestia, Gardenia, Frappucino, Chloe, Orange Soda, Fire, Rose, Violet Ray, Tea Rose, Medusa, Stella, Paparazzi, Darling, Black Cherry, Fig, Blush, Heather, Hope, B52, Milan, Hero, Peach, Baby Pink, Summer Love, Thalia, Rose Bouquet, Margarita, Strawberry Milk, Lala, Louisiana, Watermelon, Rose Bud, Paris, Snow White more...
I like using lipsticks that leave my lips moist. I use it all the time with others and it works well. I definitely would continue to use it. Yes it’s easy to apply. The packaging is really nice and easy to keep in my purse. I would definitely recommend to everyone
Meghan H.
carol stream, IL
What is your favorite NYX lipstick color? mines got to be either strawberry milk or chic red :)
Porcelain T.
Gloster, LA
NYX round lipsticks or NYX matte lipsticks?
Renee N.
Iowa City, IA
Where can you get these lipsticks?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does NYK lipsticks dry out your lips?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this lipstick pigmented?