BY NYX

Extra Creamy Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all occasions. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping variety of shades.

Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-DiglycerylPolyacyladipate-2, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Octyldodecanol, IsostearylIsostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax /Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Beeswax / Cera Alba /Cire d’abeille, Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax / CeraMicrocristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Limonene,Fragrance / Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 36(CI 12085), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this lipstick dry out your lips, or does the creamy ...4 Answers
  • How long does this product last?3 Answers
  • Does this moisturize at all?1 Answers
NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick
  • "These are definitely hit or miss when it comes to some of the shades. Overall, I have the most NYX lipsticks in my lipstick collection. They are really great classics and they are really creamy. SOMETIMES I have to have a lip gloss on top for sure with certain shades because after a couple hours my lips can get dry. Not usually though and that is with certain lip shades. " in 1201 reviews
  • "NYX Lipstick in Shade Strawberry Milk Strawberry Milk: a pale pale matte pink which is blue based. I suggest this lipstick for cool tones for that reason. It doesn't looks shimmery on my lips but it does have a little shimmer. It is a great lipstick to tone down brighter lipsticks or to pinky-up a boring lipstick. I find this shade difficult to wear on its own. When you rub your lips together, the application becomes sort of horrible looking. Have done a swatch on my hand so you can see the colour better. Pros: creamy, glides very easily, cheap for a good quality lipstick, moisturizing. cute black packaging very pigmented,nyx is against animal testing, have a colour display of the lipstick at the bottom of the tube identical to actual lipstick. Cons: not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying NYX Lipstick in Shade Pure Nude Looking for affordable nude lipstick to wear? I'm sure you already know about NYX Round Lipstick, available in 126 shades with velvet and soft texture.Have taken a photo above so you can see what the colour is like on a swatch. I just love this lipstick and find it goes with everything, so far I only have these 2 NYX lipsticks but would love to try a few more of them to see what the other shades are like, I brought this online and didn't pay very much for the lipsticks and the P+P was cheap too which is an addeed bonus!. Pros: Doesn't dry my lips,affordable,pretty colour,creamy texture Cons: Not long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying" in 374 reviews
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Review for: Chaos, Tea Rose more...
Pro: hydrating, pigmentation, staying power, price
Con: Transfers

So obviously this is a traditional cream lipstick so it will definitely transfer. However, the one thing I notice about this lipstick formula is that is does tend to slip and slide around the lips. Even so that it reached towards my chin. But to solve the issue of it sliding around on your lips I suggest a lip liner to keep the color in line.

On a positive note, it is very hydrating and I love how it feels on my lips. The color payoff is amazing that just one coat will do and making the application a breeze. For a traditional lipstick I feel that it does last a decent amount of time. There was some wear down after a few hours but you can still see the color on my lips. Plus, the price, you can’t beat that! 👍
Shana W.
Houston , TX
Review for: Rose Bud, Chic Red, Christie, Darling, Snow White, Topaz, Summer Love, Blush, Chloe, Narcissus, Castle, Sash, Hot Pink, Strawberry Milk, Sky Pink, Electra more...
I have several shades of NYX Round Lipstick, and although not all of them are my favorite, I am still giving it 5 stars for the ones that I love. Ranked in order of preference, they are:

Chic Red is the perfect shade of red. It's not too bright and not too dark.

Blush is a light pink color that I often mix with different liners and glosses.

Christie is light pink with frosted shimmer. It used to be my favorite but I don't wear shimmery colors as much these days.

Rose Bud is blush pink with a hint of gold shimmer.

Hot Pink is a bright and pretty pink (wearing in photo).

Chloe is a reflective deep fuchsia hue.

Since I wear these quite often, you can scroll through my Instagram @beautymetropolis to see the shades.

In contrast, I would not recommend Strawberry Milk AT ALL. It is too pale.
Joy S.
I have long been a fan of NYX lipsticks due in part to their wide range of intense, fashion forward colors and their affordable price. Applied directly from the tube, you get a full coverage, well defined pout. For a more subdued look, swipe a little of the product on with a fingertip like a lipgloss. I only gave this product 4 stars because I cannot say that it is a truly long wearing lipstick. You do have to touch up every so often, but the color palette and the moisturizing formula are hard to beat!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I love the NYX brand because they're affordable for decent quality products. This lipstick is a great go-to for everyday wear and the price is very affordable. Its not super pigmented, so you will need a few applications to build up a nice color. You will need to reapply often, especially after eating and drinking, so don't count on a long-lasting formula. The taste of these is really weird, thought. Kind of tastes soapy to me.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
This lipstick is bomb. I love it! It enhances my lips and is soft and isn't that easy to come off yet, it can smear on clothes. It looks good on mid-brown skin tone better than I thought it would. The shade is truly one of its own. It has a shimmering glitter effect in it that's not so noticeable at first but it's there. Definitely recommend. I have had mines for a few months and it's still showing that same effect each and every time. NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick
Natalie C.
Review for: Cocoa, Snow White more...
These are so affordable and great quality. I bought cocoa and snow white, which are beautiful colors that should suit many skin tones. Cocoa is my favorite because it is a pinkish brown nude that has looked great on all my friends that have tried it. The formula is very moisturizing and pigmented, but they do not last after meals or drinks, which is ok because they are so affordable.
Katherine L.
Downey, CA
Review for: Paparazzi, Fig more...
Extremely creamy lipsticks that are very moisturizing when applied. Smooth application. The price per piece is very low which is one of the reason I love NYX products.
The con about having such a creamy formula is the fact that it transfers everywhere.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This lipstick is a good quality however the packaging is not! I have bought many of these lipsticks over the past couple of years and I generally take very good care of my makeup products. These lipstick containers however literally chip, break and fall apart so easily that I end up throwing out the lipstick or de-potting them before their used.
Jessica M.
My shade is in Thalia it’s a rare color for me cause it’s so different from my other ones . I found this at target it was on a shelf with other sale items . It is so creamy and pigmented . Love how it looked on my lips just wished it could of been matte too it will only last from not eating or drinking . It does feel super moist
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Chaos, Fire more...
NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick

These are my absolute favorite lipsticks to wear, and my top favorite reds on the market!

They're so butter smooth and long lasting, they can transfer like other lipsticks, but blotting your lips with a tissue combats this. There are so many shades to choose from at an unbeatable price!
Meghan H.
carol stream, IL
What is your favorite NYX lipstick color? mines got to be either strawberry milk or chic red :)
Porcelain T.
Gloster, LA
NYX round lipsticks or NYX matte lipsticks?
Renee N.
Iowa City, IA
Where can you get these lipsticks?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does NYK lipsticks dry out your lips?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this lipstick pigmented?