BY NYX #66 in Lipstick

Extra Creamy Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all occasions. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping variety of shades.

Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-DiglycerylPolyacyladipate-2, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Octyldodecanol, IsostearylIsostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax /Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Beeswax / Cera Alba /Cire d’abeille, Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax / CeraMicrocristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Limonene,Fragrance / Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 36(CI 12085), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this moisturize at all?1 Answers
  • This is my favorite color from Nyx I love them so much because th...1 Answers
  • hey guys I would like to know what you think of the Kylie Jenner ...1 Answers
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Review for: Snow White
I have this in Snow White. The shade is a pretty red, which is slightly too dark for me but otherwise lovely.  My only complaint about this is that it transfers everywhere anytime I touch anything, and it wasn't made to be matte, so it's a bit of a silly complaint. The lipstick feels nice on the lips. It is creamy , highly pigmented, and long lasting - if your lips don't touch anything. If your lips touch literally anything,  it's gone. They aren't my go to lipsticks, but, again, that's only because they aren't transfer proof. If you can deal with that, I highly recommend.
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Darling
I really love these lipsticks, they feel really nice on your lips, they are fairly long lasting and they also have a pretty good pigmentation. They go on super easily and are a really good price. I use some as toppers and sometimes I just wear them by themselves. They’re just a classic lipstick shape, so I think anyone would be able to use these and appreciate these and they also have a fantastic color selection and they are a really good price. While these aren’t my go to lipsticks I still really enjoy them and recommend them.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: NYX Round Case Lipstick Lip Cream 505A Shiva
This lipstick is bomb. I love it! It enhances my lips and is soft and isn't that easy to come off yet, it can smear on clothes. It looks good on mid-brown skin tone better than I thought it would. The shade is truly one of its own. It has a shimmering glitter effect in it that's not so noticeable at first but it's there. Definitely recommend. I have had mines for a few months and it's still showing that same effect each and every time. NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick
Beautiful L.
Review for: Blush, 618 Georgia, Peach Bellini
These lipsticks were ok. They are very creamy. The value was good, they weren’t too pricey. When applied the color does not stay on long. The might last about an hour. I would not repurchase these lipsticks.
Stephanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have owned many expensive lipsticks in the past, but this brand is absolutely great for the price. This will work just as great as a pricey lipstick. Do yourself the favor and give this a shot before you drop hundreds on a different lipstick brand.
Maddie M.
Dexter
Review for: Doll
I really love this shade, I think it would be flattering on a lot of skin tones. However, it transfers really bad. It got all over my teeth and would transfer onto my chin after eating. Matte lipsticks are generally my preference as well.
Jerri H.
Meadville, MS
Review for: Hestia
I love a good matte lipstick or gloss. This goes on very smooth and not sticky but it doesn’t last especially while eating or drinking. I love the color and overall it’s a good lipstick, you just have to reapply throughout the day
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Doll
I love the color and the creamy feel to it.
Nyx is such an amazing brand, they have so many amazing products that I love and this is just one of them. The color is perfect for an everyday casual day, and I always get compliments on my lipstick color when I wear this lipstick!
I like that it feels and looks great on my lips! Definitely need to try more colors out!
Summer P.
Ogden, UT
Review for: NYX ALL About Lip set! - NUDE!!
I absolutely love this lip gift set for two reasons.  One,  you get basically one of each type of lip product and two,  it's in one of my go to colors that you can absolutely never go wrong with Nude!!!  So without saying this little gift set is in my make up bag!!! And let's be real guys,  this isn't too pricey but at the same time it's not too darn cheap either.  So you've got a fabulous gift set all the way around.  👐🏻
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: NYX ALL About Lip set! - NUDE!!
So in love with all NYX colors they are beyond amazing I have numerous Matt lip colors from them and I constantly use them .They are long-lasting super easy to apply they never dry crack my lips .They are just so well for me later and packaged .I would definitely purchase again and highly recommend their Matt liquid lip colors
Meghan H.
carol stream, IL
What is your favorite NYX lipstick color? mines got to be either strawberry milk or chic red :)
Renee N.
Iowa City, IA
Where can you get these lipsticks?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this lipstick pigmented?
Porcelain T.
Gloster, LA
NYX round lipsticks or NYX matte lipsticks?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Does NYK lipsticks dry out your lips?