BY NYX #70 in Lipstick

Extra Creamy Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all occasions. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping variety of shades.

Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-DiglycerylPolyacyladipate-2, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Octyldodecanol, IsostearylIsostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax /Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Beeswax / Cera Alba /Cire d’abeille, Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax / CeraMicrocristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Limonene,Fragrance / Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 36(CI 12085), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this moisturize at all?1 Answers
  • This is my favorite color from Nyx I love them so much because th...1 Answers
  • hey guys I would like to know what you think of the Kylie Jenner ...1 Answers
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Review for: Snow White
I have this in Snow White. The shade is a pretty red, which is slightly too dark for me but otherwise lovely.  My only complaint about this is that it transfers everywhere anytime I touch anything, and it wasn't made to be matte, so it's a bit of a silly complaint. The lipstick feels nice on the lips. It is creamy , highly pigmented, and long lasting - if your lips don't touch anything. If your lips touch literally anything,  it's gone. They aren't my go to lipsticks, but, again, that's only because they aren't transfer proof. If you can deal with that, I highly recommend.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: NYX Round Case Lipstick Lip Cream 505A Shiva
This lipstick is bomb. I love it! It enhances my lips and is soft and isn't that easy to come off yet, it can smear on clothes. It looks good on mid-brown skin tone better than I thought it would. The shade is truly one of its own. It has a shimmering glitter effect in it that's not so noticeable at first but it's there. Definitely recommend. I have had mines for a few months and it's still showing that same effect each and every time. NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick
Anjanah❤️ M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this lipstick at all it was too creamy for me. It was almost like a colored gloss but not at all glossy! It was very streaking putting it on. I had to apply multiple layers for the product to glide on easily I would not recommend this product. I would recommend the butter lipsticks though
Beautiful L.
Review for: Blush, Nyx, Peach Bellini
These lipsticks were ok. They are very creamy. The value was good, they weren’t too pricey. When applied the color does not stay on long. The might last about an hour. I would not repurchase these lipsticks.
Shannen P.
College Station
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is my go to lipstick. I love how creamy it is, I love the formula, and I love the price. This lipstick has been in my collection for awhile, and I am still using it. The packaging is great, and I can tell what I'm using because the color is on the bottom.
Carly S.
Fairmont
Review for: Lala
This shade is a really pretty mauve purple. For the price it simply cannot be beat! The formula is quite glossy so in turn it's a bit slippery but I don't mind that. It's flattering and easy to use. I'd recommend this color and many others from this line to anyone who's looking for a full pigment lipstick on a budget.
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Darling
I really love these lipsticks, they feel really nice on your lips, they are fairly long lasting and they also have a pretty good pigmentation. They go on super easily and are a really good price. I use some as toppers and sometimes I just wear them by themselves. They’re just a classic lipstick shape, so I think anyone would be able to use these and appreciate these and they also have a fantastic color selection and they are a really good price. While these aren’t my go to lipsticks I still really enjoy them and recommend them.
Heather M.
Windermere
Goes on smooth kinda like a chapstick and makes my lips feel pretty and soft. Unfortunately it comes off on evveerryyytthiinnnggg (soda, cups, wife, napkins, etc). But- since the lipstick itself lasts a long time its not a hassle to reapply as needed!
Stephanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have owned many expensive lipsticks in the past, but this brand is absolutely great for the price. This will work just as great as a pricey lipstick. Do yourself the favor and give this a shot before you drop hundreds on a different lipstick brand.
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Blush
I LOVE the NYX lipsticks. They feel very lightweight and smooth on my lips. I bought it from ULTA. All NYX products look sleek and simple. Very attractive. This is definitely my go to lipstick and I need more. I would definitely recommend.
Meghan H.
carol stream, IL
What is your favorite NYX lipstick color? mines got to be either strawberry milk or chic red :)
Renee N.
Iowa City, IA
Where can you get these lipsticks?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this lipstick pigmented?
Porcelain T.
Gloster, LA
NYX round lipsticks or NYX matte lipsticks?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Does NYK lipsticks dry out your lips?