364 colors available

BY NYX #81 in Lipstick

NYX's classic lipstick, the Extra Creamy Round Lipstick offers incredible quality at affordable pricing at $2-$4 per tube. True to its name, NYX's Extra Creamy Round Lipstick is highly moistening, with a buttery and creamy consistency, keeping your lips hydrated. This applies thinly but is saturated with color.  The NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick is available in 88 shades from reds and pinks to violets and nudes. The mineral-based formula is smudge proof and long lasting. Pigmentations are true to color swatches. For best results, apply multiple times until desired level of saturation is achieved.

NYX Professional Makeup is a fast growing cosmetics brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of stores and is headquartered in Los Angeles. NYX is known for providing high-quality makeup at affordable pricing. Used by professional makeup artists and beauty lovers globally, NYX Professional Makeup is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists.

Ingredients: Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl,Polyacyladipate-2, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Isostearyl,Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax /Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Beeswax / Cera Alba /Cire d’abeille, Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax / CeraMicrocristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Limonene,Fragrance / Parfum. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 36(CI 12085), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Does this moisturize at all?1 Answers
  • Does this lipstick dry out your lips, or does the creamy texture he...3 Answers
  • How long does this product last?2 Answers
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 3 - Louisiana
I'm a very, very pale young lady. I've been looking for a decent red lipstick that would give me the "sexy vampire" look rather than the "creepy clown" one. As far as color goes, this one definitely fits the bill. This has got to be the most beautiful shade of red I've ever seen for a lipstick, and it compliments my milky skin perfectly.

However, it does have it's cons. I'm not the most savvy with a lipstick tube (I prefer the brushes), so take my application critique with a grain of salt. The application, in general, is very smooth, and it has a lovely matte finish. Unfortunately, it has a bad habit of bleeding... a lot. If you haven't purchased lip-liner (NYX's "deep red" goes perfectly with it), then don't bother trying to wear this in public. My attempts only succeeded in making me look like I had been drinking too much cherry Kool-Aid.

The other issue is that it doesn't have the strongest lasting power. But this is coming from someone who's been using Revlon's "Overtime" line up until now -- so maybe I'm just spoiled. *Don't* touch your lips or it will smudge off. Also, I wouldn't wear this if you're planning to go out to dinner; it's not going to stay on.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
These lipsticks aren't the best or the worst there is at the drugstore but aren't really worth the money either. Personally the shades are really pretty, they don't smell too terrible, and they have a ton of shades to decide from. They are also relatively cheap which is good for those on a budget. However, these are one of the very few lipsticks I own that get on my teeth super easily. They also get on my face, which I don't even know how they do it since I don't have problems with other lipsticks in similar formulas. Another bad thing about these is that they feel super thick and heavy on the lips unlike NYX's matte lipstick line. Don't have a good wear time either which is unfortunate. There are many other lip products that work better than these, whether it's NYX's brand or others that are relatively the same price. Would not repurchase.
Dareyshka V.
Dareyshka V.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Scylla
The color i am mostly referring to is Chaos.

My sister got me this color along with another one i cannot remember because i am an irresponsable teenager who lost her lipstick outside, but i love these lipsticks. Super pigmented and creamy plus great color selections. Chaos is a Nice bright red. To my liking, i wouldnt wear it everyday just because i am not a fan of bright red lips everyday because 1)im like 2 and still go to school so its pretty intense for everyday and 2)im not Taylor Swift. But for special ocassions or if you like bright red lips everyday then this color is perfect. Definitely would recommend. And i am definitely going to try out more colors.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Review for: Narcissus
I thought narcissus would be a pretty summer pink on me but I was oh so wrong. The color washed me out and looked horrible on me but on the plus side, it is super creamy and moisturizing! I'm not sure how the staying power is because I took it off because the color was so wrong for me but I'll probably purchase the same formula in a few other colors to try. I generally like nyx products because they are great products yet super affordable.
*I tried to take a photo but it wouldn't load influenster filters and allow uploads. Will try again another time*
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
These Nyx lipsticks are good for the price. They are very creamy and pigmented. They are really affordable and you can find them in Targets Ultas and CVS. They come in a wide range of colors. The only bad thing I have to say about these is that it always gets in my teeth I've never had this problem with any other lipstick. I own 3 different shades and they all get on my teeth. I still wear them because of the formula and the color as long as I remember to get any extra lipstick off of the inside of my lips so they don't get on my teeth.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Review for: Tea Rose
You get what you pay for. They are cheap but the Tea Rose color is quite beautiful. They apply creamy and don't dry out your lips. The only issue is that this lipstick doesn't last all that long and you need to keep re-applying. Most lipsticks will last a bit longer if you apply a liner underneath, but I'm a grab and go kind of gal and liner is last on my list most days. I actually really like the packaging with the subtle color indicator at the bottom. Overall, worth the price, great color selection and very creamy to apply.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
After looking through different swatches and reading reviews, I've round my red lippie and it's the shade in Snow White! It took awhile to find it at the Targets in my area, but when I saw one, I snatched it.

I used it on a night out and it lasted for over 6 hours, that's including eating and drinking. It goes on smooth and it has a creamy texture, so my lips didn't feel dry at the end of the night. I didn't have to reapply either.

It's very pigmented and I love the color! Definitely give this one a try.
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Blythe, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Atlas
I recently purchased this product and I must admit that I love it. The price was very reasonable for the amount of product you receive. It was very easy to purchase and I have noticed it stays pretty well stocked. The actual product was very well made and the formula was excellent on the skin. The scent was exactly right, not too powerful but just enough to be delightful to the smell. I overall am thoroughly impressed with this product. I would definitely repurchase.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Iced Latte
I recieved this lipstick as part of a gift from the bride for being her bridesmaid and so we could wear it for the wedding and I really liked it! It was nice and creamy and didn't tug while applying it and the color was really nice. I have worn it multiple times since the wedding and it has become one of my favorites. It is not at all long lasting though which is why I only give it 4 stars but if you don't mind reapplying regularly then this lipstick is great!
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Chloe
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
carol stream, IL
What is your favorite NYX lipstick color? mines got to be either strawberry milk or chic red :)
Renee N.
Renee N.
Iowa City, IA
Where can you get these lipsticks?
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Does NYK lipsticks dry out your lips?
Porcelain T.
Porcelain T.
Gloster, LA
NYX round lipsticks or NYX matte lipsticks?
Chantella V.
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this lipstick pigmented?