BY NYX #30 in Lip Stain

Drench your kiss in knockout color! A stroke of Epic Ink Lip Dye coats lips with a downright dramatic stain. Super-saturated and lightweight, our formula dries to a Matte finish. This stunning lip dye is an absolute makeup bag must-have. Rock it alone for an effortlessly vibrant look. Or give your favorite lippies a boost by wearing it under a similar shade!

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Talc, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Sorbitan Oleate, Isohexadecane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035).

Obsessed, Heartbreaker & Charmer
Water/Aqua/Eau, Talc, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Sorbitan Oleate, Isohexadecane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Do you apply and then wipe off? I can't seem to get the applicati...1 Answers
  • Are these drying? Long lasting? Flaky? 2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for some time. Does it last as lon...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alexis R.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Poised
The color is great. It's sheer if you want it to be,but also buildable if that's what you're looking for. I have had no issues with thus product smudging, but it can be difficult to put on with precision. As far as staying power, this is the only thing I was dissatisfied with. My lips are often left looking bare in the middle.
Ashley B.
Review for: Charmer
The consistency is very thin and watery. The color went on pretty patchy and settled into any lines on the lips. It dried to a transfer proof matte, which felt comfortable and I think that was my favorite part about it. It wore very unevenly, wearing away after drinking water. Unfortunately pretty disappointed.
Shea D.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Nightrunner
Not quite what I expected. Ended up being like a lip stain. The color was kind of patchy and looked slightly darker/lighter on different parts of my lips. However, it is shockingly matte and stayed on even when I put on my Burts Bees on top.
Alex H.
Jacksonville
Review for: Blazed
I bought this lip dye back in January on a whim. At the time, it was a brand new product and I was going through a phase where I didn't want much color or boldness on my lips. I thought a dye/stain would do well, and I was pleasantly surprised with the Epic Ink Lip Dye from NYX. It applies easily, although it can be a little messy. With a doe foot applicator, it's as easy as applying classic liquid lipsticks or lipgloss and can fit into every corner. Because it is a dye, you really need to let the product dry before you do anything. I found that blotting my lips left a pigmented stain just bold and comfortable enough for me to wear it through sips of coffee or tea. It wears well once it dries to your lips. If it dried a bit more quickly or if I could control the amount of product applied just a tad more, it would definitely be five stars.
Christine P.
Stillwater, NY
Review for: Slay
I purchased this because my Covergirl Outlast favorite color was discontinued. I did not like it. It is way too watery which makes it very hard to apply and get clean lines. It dries to a matte finish which if ok for me because I use the stains as a base under another color but for a stain I doesn't last long at all. Even without eating or drinking it is gone within a few hours. I wouldn't buy it again. Waste of money.
Ashe E.
Reading , PA
Review for: Wizardry
I wanted to love this product so much. One of the things I hear from casual makeup wearers or clients not super familiar with makeup is that they hate the feeling of product on their lips and they don't like getting product all over the place. So I was super excited to see an affordable lip stain-type product from nyx. Matte, thin, ultra pigmented. Unfortunately, with just one application, it clung to every imperfection on my lips and made my lips look gross. It was darker in some spots and trying to even it out was not an option at all. Concealer did not cover it to clean it up, and removing the product took my lips with it, but still left most of the product. It took 3 days to get the product off entirely. I returned it and will not purchase or recommend.
jordan o.
Review for: Poised
I originally got this because I wanted something that would be even coverage but fade a little and give me a natural red tint. It was not that. But I have found other ways to make it work. The application is very sensitive, don't do it in the car cause you will mess up. If you have any dry spots on your lips, they will hold the color, even when I did a lip exfoliation I had blotchiness of color staying on those certain spots of your lips. It does act as a god base if you are putting a lipstick over it. But to only use this product and expect it to last all day evenly is unrealistic.
Brandi S.
Reno
Review for: Slay
I like lip stains, they hold like a matte lipstick but are usually less drying. The Epic ink lip dye is a little drying and a little patchy, the color doesn't stay as long as I would like. While I like bold, dark colors sometimes a light neautral color is better for some looks. I dont think they will be coming out with other colours since this line doesnt appear to be as popular or well known as their others.
Diandra M.
Irvine, California
Review for: Heartbreaker
Korean cosmetics companies have been slaying the lip tint game for eons now, so I'm glad to see this type of product popping up stateside. The pigmentation on this is unreal and a little goes a long way. It can fade so reapplication will probably be necessary, but you use so little that it's not a bother. I hope to see more shades added to this line because it's a fantastic product.
Kizette T.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Wizardry
Okay at first I was skeptical about this product solely because of the name and then after opening it, it seemed a bit watery in consistency. Despite all of that, the lip stain went on extremely even, and it was very pigmented. It definitely stains your lips and is super long wearing so only use this if you plan on keeping it on all night lol.
Brittany D.
Are these drying? Long lasting? Flaky?
Allison L.
Hanover, PA
I've been wanting to try this for some time. Does it last as long as the advertisements claim? Is the color true to pictures?
Carlie H.
Springtown, TX
Do you apply and then wipe off? I can't seem to get the application right and it was black when I put it on instead of brown.
Morgan B.
Columbia, SC
Any tips on NYX NYX Epic Ink Lip Dye? It's so liquidy but also pigmented and not drying, and I love the color. Wanted to see if anyone had any experience with making it work
Frances O.
Hi, just curious about exactly how much coverage and the feel of this lip dye is like? Is it drying on the lips?