BY NYX #46 in Eyeliner

Amazingly fluffy and lightweight, our innovative Epic Black Mousse Liner glides on oh-so-soft and smooth! This waterproof eyeliner dries to a pigmented matte finish that looks totally EPIC.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, BHT. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Black 2 (CI 77266)[NANO].

• How long does this usually stay on for? Because of my oily skin i...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they have improved the recipe lately? I tried...2 Answers
  • is this product waterproof? smudge proof?1 Answers
Katie G.
Middletown
At first, this stuff is great.  Super pigmented black liner, smooth application and I'm a fan of the simple, clean packaging.  I'm a sucker for a frosted glass jar every time.  It CAN be a bit smudgy, but if you set your liner with black pressed shadow, it shouldn't be a problem.

HOWEVER - this stuff dries out so flippin' quick, no matter how many times you put the lid back on between eyes or how tightly you screw it closed before putting it away.  I keep a bottle of propylene glycol around to rehydrate mine because I still haven't found a comparably priced brand of gel or cream eyeliner that I like as much as this, but that could be a deal breaker for you.  It's kind of a pain to deal with when it starts to dry out and I get that.  I'm just cheap enough that I don't mind doing the extra work.
Priscilla D.
I was in LOVE with this liner when I first bought it! It’s creamy and glides on and is easily blendable! However it dries out SO FAST. I can’t make myself buy this product even tho I loved it at first. The constant drying out is just a pain and you constantly need to put eye drops in it to apply it
Hannah C.
Evans, Ga
I love how it glides on and the fact that it's smooth and easy to work with!! Cheap yes definitely I would buy again love this item I'm almost out of it and I have had it for a little time but that because my dog ate some but I have used it before and it lasted me at least a half of a year!!
Deja D.
Patterson, Louisiana
Definitely love this eye liner. Good formula, looks beautiful on the eye. Very long lasting and dries down fast. Easy to use for the average person; better for someone’s who is new it eyeliner. Coulda be a little better against water. Other than that a nice eye liner!
Makinzie J.
My favorite drug store eyeliner pot for sure! I think that it’s the easiest to use to draw a clean wing. It’s hoods pretty well and lasts through the day of wear so that is also a big plus. If you can afford a higher end gel liner pot I highly recommend this one.
Lauren H.
Savannah, GA
I couldn't find the liquid version of this product, but the "Epic Liner" line of products is very impressive! I used the Epic Ink Liner to draw the nose and mouth for my last minute skull Halloween makeup. This liner glides on so smooth, is so easy to draw with, doesn't smudge, and is super pigmented! The BEST liquid liner I have ever used! :)
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I only ever use gel liners because of how I like it's pigmentation. I find pencil difficult to apply and liquids to crack after a certain amount of time. NYX is a tried and tested brand of mine and I've only ever used this product for eye liners.
Aimee S.
I gave this product four stars because it’s gel and is that makes it soo way to apply it. I got it at Ulta and it was a buy one get one 50% off so it was an amazing deal. It does smear it u touch it so that’s the only con of this product.
Janice T.
Bemidji
First product i used like this and.. The experience wasn't the greatest the brush it comes with was impossible to clean, product would go on pretty thick. BUT once you work with it get used to everything it does look pretty nice.
Patrice W.
Pottstown, PA
Nice and pigmented and smooth for easy application. I found that it did dry out a bit faster than I had hoped it would, but a drop of oil brings cream liners back to life. I’d be interested to see how this compares to the Maybelline cream liner that everyone loves !
Naomi C.
Ephraim, UT
How long does this usually stay on for? Because of my oily skin i have a hard time finding an eyeliner that stays on for a while.
Lina S.
Does anyone know if they have improved the recipe lately? I tried this two or so years back and found it to be very dry and difficult to coat onto the applicator it came with.
Kristen P.
is this product waterproof? smudge proof?
Chu Y.
I have mono eyelids... does it smudge easily if my eyelids are more folded and my skin touch??